Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,722 members, 7,831,297 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Bolt Interview Riddle Cracked - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bolt Interview Riddle Cracked (2654 Views)

World Hardest Riddle (still Unsolved) / Solve This Riddle Before You Go To The Bed.(f.b.i Hard Riddle) / World Toughest Riddle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolt Interview Riddle Cracked by HOLYSEE(m): 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
Penguin, Parrot and a Frog in a box!
On a Sunday morning, while having your morning coffee (or tea), you hear a knock on the door. You go to the door, but find no one; only 3 boxes. You look around again but can't see anyone. You open the biggest one and find a penguin. You open the next one and see there is a cage with a parrot. When you open the smallest one, you find a frog. What are you going to do?

​THE ANSWER IS IN THE QUESTION....3 WORDS.... Let's see who else can crack it
Re: Bolt Interview Riddle Cracked by jibovico(m): 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
Answer: I can't find anyone.
Re: Bolt Interview Riddle Cracked by HOLYSEE(m): 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
jibovico:
Answer: I can't find anyone.
The Question: What are you going to do
Re: Bolt Interview Riddle Cracked by jibovico(m): 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
HOLYSEE:
The Question: What are you going to do
Shut the door and finish my coffee/tea
Re: Bolt Interview Riddle Cracked by HOLYSEE(m): 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
jibovico:

Shut the door and finish my coffee/tea
Your answer made me remember the 2010 movie Exam
Re: Bolt Interview Riddle Cracked by Paul581(m): 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
Open the door.
Re: Bolt Interview Riddle Cracked by HOLYSEE(m): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
Paul581:
Open the door.

This got me thinking
Re: Bolt Interview Riddle Cracked by Paul581(m): 9:49am On Dec 21, 2020
The riddle says 'you got to the door' it never mentioned that you opened the door and for you to see who's outside, you have to open the door.

Do you have a different opinion.? pls share.

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State University(kwasu)post Utme(jamb)forms And Exams / Who Said English Is Easy: Try This / Freedom University, Nigeria (fun). 100% tuition-free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.