Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Village People - Part One - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Village People - Part One (164 Views)

Village People No Dey Abroad! See What Nigerians Are Doing Abroad! I Dey Japa Oo / ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady / Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Village People - Part One by joshuabarth: 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
New Series is out...Follow to get notifications
VILLAGE PEOPLE
Part 1

This year, I would be travelling for a holiday in the village but many things troubled me ; my brother had travelled when he got a job and he never returned, i attended his burial, when my younger sister who got lucky and married a foreigner started to build a house in our compound, she suddenly stopped and even got divorced, now she is living a lonely life and we all are frustrated.
I wanted to travel because i have seen a woman to marry but will my dreams come true..
I have been thinking about this for the whole day and it got me confused and down. My mother always wanted us back , but whenever we returned, some evil people begin to manipulate and cause problems..
“But I'm a christain. The lord will protect me?”, i said out loud and finally decided that i would be in the village.
I took few of my belongings and got ready to leave by teh next morning, it was alreday midnight by the time i was done contemplating on the issue.
The following morning, i woke up again with the same vibes of being killed , but i was too determined to be pulled back that morning, so i took my luggage and set out for the park.
I called my fiancee to let her now of my journey – just in case anything happens. When i got to the bus station, they were few spaces to complete and i quickly rushed to get a ticket.
From Kaduna to Kogi, was not a very long distance to be precise but i had to take a healthy bus to avoid stopping by the road and there is a probability that armed robbers could attack us..
After paying for the ticket and a space for my luggage, i went inside the bus to have a seat. It was a luxurious bus though and it was comfortable.
My stomach grumbled and i remembered i had taken nothing when i left the house so i signalled an Okpa seller to come and then i bought 2 pieces with a coke, at least, that would do till i get to my destination.
I bought bread and some stuffs just in case, some children or people came to welcome me.
After waiting for minutes, the bus finally took its leave and we were on the highways

Watch out for 2[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (Reply)

My Question To Public University School Students / Career Path For Marketing Graduate. / 50% Academic Merit International Awards 2021 In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.