Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Eminem Apologizes To Rihanna Over Chris Brown Lyrics He Made - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eminem Apologizes To Rihanna Over Chris Brown Lyrics He Made (1087 Views)

Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap / Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) / Tunde Ednut Shades Wizkid, Hails Rihanna Over Ikorodu Kid Dancers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eminem Apologizes To Rihanna Over Chris Brown Lyrics He Made by Dailyhappenings: 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
Among the 16 new songs is a track tilted "Zeus," in which the rapper offers an apology to Rihanna over decade-old lyrics about Chris Brown that leaked in 2019. On the song, Eminem rapped that he "sided" Brown after he pleaded guilty to felony assault involving Rihanna in 2009.

The new lyrics read: "But, me, long as I re-promise to be honest / And wholeheartedly, apologies, Rihanna," he raps. "For that song that leaked, I'm sorry, Ri / It wasn't meant to cause you grief. Regardless, it was wrong of me."

Source: https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/12/18/entertainment/eminem-music-to-be-murdered-by-new-album-trnd/index.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdUf3HAfwhE

Re: Eminem Apologizes To Rihanna Over Chris Brown Lyrics He Made by Jodha(f): 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
Rap god...I used to be addicted to Eminem's songs back then...

1 Like

Re: Eminem Apologizes To Rihanna Over Chris Brown Lyrics He Made by offset67(m): 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
Rihanna my love
Re: Eminem Apologizes To Rihanna Over Chris Brown Lyrics He Made by SAMBARRY: 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lmaoo see gimick cheesy

Eminem is rebranding himself to remain remembered and relevant grin

1 Like

Re: Eminem Apologizes To Rihanna Over Chris Brown Lyrics He Made by Offpoint1: 6:29am On Dec 25, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Lmaoo see gimick cheesy
Eminem is rebranding himself to remain remembered and relevant grin
Stop smoking weed...
Rebranding? To remain remain relevant?
SMH you obviously don't know who Eminem is.

1 Like

Re: Eminem Apologizes To Rihanna Over Chris Brown Lyrics He Made by SAMBARRY: 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
Offpoint1:

Stop smoking weed...

Rebranding?
To remain remain relevant?

SMH you obviously don't know who Eminem is.
ode

You think I'm an indomie generation.abeg scram jare

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Expensive Celebrity Mansions In Africa / Davido And Chioma Reunite Together And Share Some Romantic Kiss (photos+video) / Mary Njoku Says Being With One Partner Is Boring, Demands ‘open Marriage’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.