Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,380 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) (33491 Views)

Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) / Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
Seriously now... Are there actually Nigerians living and working legitimately in India?!! If yes, what exactly is their job description?!!

This endless narcos news don tire me!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by ElValiente(m): 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

gbam.

imagine all the stress he went through to learn hindu only to end up in jail.
I swear to God. My Edo friend learn Italian when he got to Italy through Libya they were separated in the camp. First thing Learn the language he scored high he's now a teacher couple with he married one of the social worker that was working at the camp. 2 kids loading grin cheesy grin See you soon Osas Omo Benin. Xmas Yi ma loud gan grin

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
Snakedoctor1:

You are a misguided fool suffering from stupidity and idiocy. I know you beyond your jaundiced moniker and mentality.
Thanks.
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Emmydoxa(m): 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
Professor my foot. He even looks like an illitrate
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
Wait oooo, you sure say no be curse dem curse my people? Crimes home and away... Flat head na problem ah swear...

2 Likes

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Yeyenairaland(m): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
Obasanjoslim:
flat headed shape... grin

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by MyGeneration(m): 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
The guy is intelligent, too bad he had to take such path. Imagine learning hindi language in less than a year
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Gazzy88(m): 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
You're igbo and you haven't peddled drugs in your life, ask your mama if she truly birth you for an igbo man.

Can't buhari just grant those people their Biafra once and for all?

3 Likes

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by YorubaPrince: 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
tobechi74:
Password, so you can nail him more. Smart guy

See him broda... Awon Okoro werey!

1 Like

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by charlesucheh(m): 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
maybe be he took it along for a professorial research!
just saying o!!!
Nigerians keep disgracing and spoiling other people's chances abroad....
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by charlesucheh(m): 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
maybe be he took it along for a professorial research!
just saying o!!!
Nigerians keep disgracing and spoiling other people's chances abroad....
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by BobbyZrealist(m): 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
Blakpot:

Black man and hatred.
U dey beg indian police to kill a fellow Nigerian,
because he's igbo?
God forbid. U no be person.

The way they carry the tribalism for head ehhhn!!
Once they see the name,that is their verdict.
I think it is a mental disorder problem ohh!!

1 Like

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by thatigboman: 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hunronikensin5:
I won’t check the name, but I can swear on my two scrotum that it is one of those flat.headed fake Jews parading the whole earth developing nations upon nations.

They developed Jakarta, Thailand, Uruguay, Nepal, Pakistan, Mars, Pluto, Brazil, Antarctica, and now India.
the most wanted criminal in US by FBI is a yoruba man
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
Na today?

That one na normal thing nah!
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by vertueptime: 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Nigerians love and worship money too much. What is wrong with people?

You mean Biafrans

1 Like

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Blakpot: 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

It's racist to say a drug dealer or pedophile or a terrorist should be killed because he/she shares the same skin color with me..... You lot are the same bastards condemning the buhari of treacherously giving armnesty to ex Boko bastards, methinks you're the hypocritical scum racist who wants to give someone a pass on a crime because he/she is his kinsman....tell me, what's the difference between you and the buhari you constantly castigate.... I'd tell you the difference: buhari is an open tribalist with no hypocrisy while you're a hypothetical tribal bastard. Fvck off

See the rubbish you're writing. Can u even read at all?
Whr did I condone his crime?
Im not tribal bigot like u. I know better so don't drag me down to ur level.
Be proud of the hateful scum that u are.
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by olawale1516(m): 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hacked to his gadget
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
Blakpot:

See the rubbish you're writing. Can u even read at all?
Whr did I condone his crime?
Im not tribal bigot like u. I know better so don't drag me down to ur level.
Be proud of the hateful scum that u are.

Ret@rds resort to insults when they have nothing to say, typical flatin0 way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by vertueptime: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by cosmos1440: 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/18/india-police-nab-fake-nigerian-professor-chika-cocaine

See as he resemble Nnamdi the idiotic fugitive Kanu the runaway coward.
E be like say two of them na brothers.

Awon eleriburuku online separatists.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by EKONGKING: 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
Angelfrost:
Seriously now... Are there actually Nigerians living and working legitimately in India?!! If yes, what exactly is their job description?!!

This endless narcos news don tire me!!! undecided

Myself .
I am a IT professional . Working since 2007 , in a leading indian software multinational.
India, especially Bangalore and Hyderabad are home to all the leading technological companies in the world (Face book,oracle,google, amazon etc ,you just name it ,its present in india).
They are not like head offices of other countries ,which are more focussed towards sales .For example Google and facebook offices in Nigeria has employees focussed more towards marketing of software products and few technical people to service them .
In India ,these companies do every thing, from research and development ,call centers ,crisis control, etc. Each big company has a minimum of 10,000 to upwards of 50,000 people employed.
There are a lot of people from around the world including many nigerians who are gainfully empolyeed in American tech companies or india tech companies.
FUN FACT -- Indian and other multinational companies TECH exports from india to world is 147 billion dollars in 2020
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
EKONGKING:

Myself .
I am a IT professional . Working since 2007 , in a leading indian software multinational.
India especially Bangalore and Hyderabad are home to all the leading technological companies in the world (Face book,oracle,google, amazon etc ,you just name it ,its present in india).
They are not like head offices of other countries ,which are more focussed towards sales .For example Google and facebook offices in Nigeria has employees focussed more towards marketing of software products and few technical people to service them .
In India ,these companies do every thing, from research and development ,call centers ,crisis control, etc. Each big company has a minimum of 10,000 to upwards of 50,000 people employed.
There are a lot of people from around the world including many nigerians who are gainfully empolyeed in American tech companies or india tech companies.
FUN FACT -- Indian and other multinatinal companies TECH exports from india to world is 147 billion dollars in 2020

Wow.... Impressive!!! Keep it up sir. Kudos.
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by idafa2018: 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
Na dem dem,no surprise at all
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Kafinlemo: 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
Mtchh... Igbos always likes to tarnish the image of Nigeria in the eye of international community. Shame on them!

1 Like

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
tobechi74:
Password, so you can nail him more. Smart guy

Dont mind them
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Litmus: 4:02am On Dec 20, 2020
I suppose these regular parading of Nigerians in India as criminals somehow showcases India as one of the good guy nations, absolving India of being home to some of the worst human instincts such as inhumanity, corruption and immorality, a people responsible for thousands if not millions of death annually world wide from fake medicines. In addition, possibly responsible, partially, for the ineffectiveness of antibiotics, as purveyors of adulterated ones and this could doom the entire world.

1 Like

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by gaskiyamagana: 8:06am On Dec 20, 2020
blacknp:
Still only on page 1, how far Ipob? I am sure it is fake news from the Yoruba Muslim press India?
Yoloba Christians are not happy with dis kinda news from their fellow from Ipob Republic.
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by gaskiyamagana: 8:12am On Dec 20, 2020
thatigboman:
the most wanted criminal in US by FBI is a yoruba man
According to Biafra Republic Broadcasting Corporations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) / I’m Destined To Be A Robber Teenage Robbery Suspect Photo / Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.