Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,735 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:46 PM

Is Kanu Pulling A Fraud With ESN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Kanu Pulling A Fraud With ESN (2482 Views)

If IPOB Is Not Responsible, How Then Is Kanu's Release Going To End Violence? / Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo / Nnamdi Kanu Pulling Weight All Over The World — Royal Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kanu Pulling A Fraud With ESN by powerkey: 9:13am On Dec 19, 2020
History555:
I have watched kanu and listened to him, though intelligent he fails to use his intelligence in a good way. The way he goes about spreading the news of esn makes me raises certain questions

The videos shows men sitting, marching on white sands, where exactly in the east do you have white sands on large mass of land.

Who is funding kanu because am damn sure most ipob menbers will not part with their money easily

Who is paying these men or is it free work

Let us remember massob uwazurike and how he started well b4 losing focus

My advice to kanu is simply use your intelligence to figure out how to achieve biafra. Secondly learn to keep things secret.

This esn should be working in secret not all these Video shows

Yoruba Amotekun is busy killing people on the streets, you should have been busy with that instead.

Amotekun is a terrorist group that must be banned soon.

1 Like

Re: Is Kanu Pulling A Fraud With ESN by Rochas2023: 11:08am On Dec 19, 2020
Dedetwo:

Have you been to southern Ngwa land or both sides of Ukwa LGAs? It is very unfortunate most Nigerians make a statement of fact based on malice and ignorance.

Now he had tricked u into revealing possible places where the have there camps in Igbo land. The person might just be DSS

1 Like

Re: Is Kanu Pulling A Fraud With ESN by Afamed: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2020
Believe the fraud fugitive coward terrorist at your own peril
Re: Is Kanu Pulling A Fraud With ESN by Akudaisi: 11:47am On Dec 19, 2020
They said Yorubas are intelligent people but if you clearly read the comments from them you will know that an average Afonja is very short sighted and emotional,ESN,NK is not your business for fk sake I don't go about speaking or creating topics about Amokuton or whatever so stick ur stinking gbegiri a## where it belong and leave Easterners alone

1 Like

Re: Is Kanu Pulling A Fraud With ESN by History555: 11:52am On Dec 19, 2020
Rochas2023:

Now he had tricked u into revealing possible places where the have there camps in Igbo land. The person might just be DSS

I don't work with dss.
Secondly when you see a fraud, call it out.
I put it to you kanu is up to something
In case you don't know uwazurike did something like this until people discovered it was a fraud
Re: Is Kanu Pulling A Fraud With ESN by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
History555:

Firstly i reside in the east and i can tell you that this people do not exist. Take it from me. All you see are might have been shot for purpose of attracting funds from donors with other intents.
Trust no one, masaob started well until uwazurike started scamming people.
Kanu is pulling wool over your eyes.
Kanu that can't control his mouth would have advertised that he is recruiting men.
kanu might be passionate about the east but a time comes when you have to step back and review how far you have gone and where do you go from here

I say go back to zanfara and save your cows from rustlers.

Please dont reply this post. I dont have time to waste chit-chatting a bloody donkey herder.

Re: Is Kanu Pulling A Fraud With ESN by Choice4: 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
History555:

Firstly i reside in the east and i can tell you that this people do not exist. Take it from me. All you see are might have been shot for purpose of attracting funds from donors with other intents.
Trust no one, masaob started well until uwazurike started scamming people.
Kanu is pulling wool over your eyes.
Kanu that can't control his mouth would have advertised that he is recruiting men.
kanu might be passionate about the east but a time comes when you have to step back and review how far you have gone and where do you go from here

I AGREE WITH YOU. THESE ARE RENTED CROWD FROM ANOTHER AFRICAN COUNTRY, Look carefully the more you look the less you see.
They started by showing us thousands and thousands of men, even when Kanu was saluting them , he was saluting from zoom , he wasn’t there live with them�

But when they come to show you the men in the bushes in Nigeria, you don’t see that amount, it is just a trick to the eyes
And now they are asking people to support the Eastern Nigerian Security �
Another way to get money from people �

I am sure the trick will soon be exposed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Issa Pantami Not Resigning More Win For NNAMDI KANU / Boko Haram Hoists Flag Near Shiroro Dam, Power Station; Moves Closer To Abuja / Seplat's Gas Project In The South East Nearing Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.