Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) (74316 Views)

Lightning Strike Creates New Material Seen On Earth ‘For The First Time’ (Pics) / China Develops Artificial Sun That Can Reach 100million Degree Celsius - Photos / China’s Artificial Sun Reaches Fusion Temperatures Thrice That Of The Real Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by richeeyo(m): 1:13am On Dec 20, 2020
KingK0ng:

You’re bloody hater! Considering that your country is still borrowing money to fund their overall budget. Nigeria still imports light bulbs.. Appreciate good and you’ll get good.
What's my business with a country that is been govern by a group of uneducated old fools, when our minister of defense as no idea of the word Arial Denial

1 Like

Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by mekussa(m): 7:06am On Dec 20, 2020
richeeyo:

Your brain is fake, made in China, on their first test abi

And you wey your brain dey inside nyash.....
USA do nuclear fusion for 1951?

A head without sense is a LOAD to the neck..... You need sense, stop punishing your neck
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by showafrica(m): 7:35am On Dec 20, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
My dear country is still struggling to produce pencils

Country with differences and hatred cannot progress. Givse igbos there own country, give Oduduwa, give niger delta, give arewa and watch the competition begin.
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by goodheart02(m): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Not China bro
Some other countries like Japan and Korea

Are u kidding me?? And why was it that majority of the Asian students that felt the hit of Trumps policy were Chinese students?? Infact the policy was meant to hit at Chinese students because they were a lotta them schooling in the US. Infact China has a lotta students in USA, some even decide to nationalize, hence the accusations of espionage u heard by the CIA. It would be nice if u did a proper research.

The Japan u talk about has got a higher standard of education than the Chinese. It would do u well if u check the world's best universities and you'll see where the Chinese lies below some Jap universities while schools like Harvard top the list.
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by elijahkayode(m): 1:21am On Dec 24, 2020
musicwriter:

I don't like the US? Is that what I told you?

Its not about ''like'' but I am giving you information as it stands by fact. I am even thinking about Africa taking over from China and the US.

ProjectNewAfrica
USMedia is Black #AfricaisBrown

Black literal Application & Translation in Nigeria (Yoruba, Igbo & Hausa) and most Africa tongue is Darkness and this proves Africa will only get worse cause the Light/White of God is against all form of Darkness/Black

In the Spirit Of the Almighty which sustains all Life #black denotes suffering and agony and this is evident in all cultures all over the world

In 90% africa we wear black after suffering affliction (maybe death of a loved one etc)
In 99.9% of Nigeria black is also use to denote death & suffering, O Africa the Western has given us a name of death & suffering

In Nigeria Black is Literally called "Okunkun" In the Yoruba Tongue which means "pitch black"

In layman terms The #Darkness denotes "black" in essence and Literal Name and as such is devoid of God light

This Overlooked Fact Is why No single black/Darkness state is successful on the Earth, jaimaica despite its closeness to prosperity (White USA) is still inflicted with the same problems as Nigeria

The Living Word Holding Africa in Lack is in the Name attached to it's People

The Great people Of Africa we need to consciously get of (starve the) the Black "Dark" Name

The Great people of Africa has reasons to believe we have been Spiritually manipulated into taking on a bondage of name "Black" so glaring because we forgot our Roots (Words Are Alive Physically I Jesus)

The USMedia must change #SaveAfrica #SaveNigeria #Letsgoviral
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by Electrochemistry(m): 4:20am On Dec 25, 2020
Another sickness from artificial radiation loading

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) / The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River / Strangest Fish In Caribbean Uses Its Fins As Legs To Walk Along The Seabed (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.