Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Uwazuruike Condemns Nnamdi Kanu's Eastern Security Network, Says' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uwazuruike Condemns Nnamdi Kanu's Eastern Security Network, Says' (410 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) / Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader / "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uwazuruike Condemns Nnamdi Kanu's Eastern Security Network, Says' by MrayNgozi(f): 12:14am On Dec 19, 2020
Uwazuruike condemns Nnamdi Kanu's Eastern security Network, says' There is No Insecurity in the southeast
Following the Launch of Eastern security Network by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, MASSOB leader, Chief Ralph Uwazurike, has condemned the security outfit stating that the Southeast does not need any security outfit because the southeast is secure and he has his security men all over the southeast,

there is no insecurity in the southeast.

In a video online shared, Monitored by a Centapost correspondent, He said: "One of the Reasons, why I started the struggle for Biafra in 1991, was because of the killing of Ndiigbo in Northern Nigeria and other parts of Nigeria,

but over the years we have tried to reduce the ties, I have been in constant touch with the youth leaders of the North and I always tell them that my biggest problem is the killing of Igbos in the North, but they told me it will stop and it has stopped, they said I should try and secure the lives of Northerners in the Southeast of which I did and it been working"

Uwazuruike added that there is no society that is crime-free, there could be some IN fractures:

"One or two Igbos could be killed, but it does not mean that all Igbos are being raped or all the Igbos are being killed, some Igbos are criminals but it does not mean all the Igbos are Criminals.

"The southeast is the most peaceful zone in Nigeria, southeast is safe and secure, even if they are having Amotekun in the south and Hisbah in the North and they have the backing of the Government, we don't need any of them in the southeast"

Uwazuruike went ahead to say that Nnamdi Kanu's Eastern security Network is a Caricature.

"Its a Caricature to our people, it's Laughable, you gather a number of youths in the Bush dancing with a stick, it doesn't make sense"

Uwazuruike added that Eastern Security Network does not have the backing of the Government, therefore it's a Nullity"

"I am a Lawyer with over 30years experience, if there is an insecurity in the southeast, I am the first person to know, I have my security men in every part of the southeast"

Uwazuruike disclosed that the Eastern security Network is sending a signal to the North that Igbos want to attack them.

"I don't want to stop anybody from being stupid, I am a Lawyer and a stakeholder in Nigeria, Nnamdi Kanu should be warned, He said Biafra will come December 2020, now this is December 2020, where is Biafra?, He does not have the Efficiency to restore Biafra, somebody who cannot withstand heat is doing Southeast security Network but he ran away. Look at What happened in Oyigbo, Rivers state, the military men killed a lot of youths but the International community did not say anything because IPOB are terrorists"

Inconclusion, Uwazuruike said that If the Nigerian Military should surround the Men of the Eastern security Network and kill all of them, what will they say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqtUjivaKSA

Re: Uwazuruike Condemns Nnamdi Kanu's Eastern Security Network, Says' by YorubaMod(m): 11:23am On Dec 19, 2020
Uwazuruike is a fool, he's on fixed salary with FG.

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Killed PDP Ward Leader,seven Other In Niger. / Joe Biden Appointments Another Nigerian As Special Advicer To Covid19 Policy / Wike: PDP Governor Clears Air On Defection To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.