Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? (1327 Views)

Ortom: I Would Have Taken Up Arms Against Fulani Herdsmen If Not For God / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) / Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by Aconomist: 12:47am On Dec 19, 2020
I've been hearing a lot of talk about Nnamdi Kanu's Eastern Security Network, but where is the action? When will the combat start --- do they need help locating the enemy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T_aJvOFi9s
Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by bigpriik: 12:52am On Dec 19, 2020
I being they think say you wise but lo and behold I was dissapointed.

9 Likes

Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by Aconomist: 1:22am On Dec 19, 2020
Fulani herdsmen trooping in Igbo land

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCmayFGtamQ
Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:35am On Dec 19, 2020
Aconomist:
I've been hearing a lot of talk about Nnamdi Kanu's Eastern Security Network, but where is the action? When will the combat start --- do they need help locating the enemy?

ESN was not created to do battle with anybody. It is a protective force trained for policing and protecting communities against criminals that exploit and disrupt peace in Igboland.

4 Likes

Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:50am On Dec 19, 2020
Sooner than you expect

1 Like

Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by Ikengawo: 4:55am On Dec 19, 2020
Aconomist:

If you see herdsmen, call ESN, otherwise shut up

2 Likes

Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by Emekankwoka(m): 5:58am On Dec 19, 2020
If the fulani start their stupidity in Igbo land again
Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by godliman: 8:02am On Dec 19, 2020
Very stupid question
Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by BigSarah(f): 8:08am On Dec 19, 2020
There is no battle to be fought, they're there to ensure safety of locals and farmers .

1 Like

Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by powerkey: 9:02am On Dec 19, 2020
lipsrsealed
Aconomist:

ESN is not like the terrorist Amotekun that are killing brothers quarrelling on the street

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by favor914: 9:06am On Dec 19, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

ESN was not created to do battle with anybody. It is a protective force trained for policing and protecting communities against criminals that exploit and disrupt peace in Igboland.
Same Ndigbo Criminals are guarding which community, who are they?, who selected them, who asked them for any help?
Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by favor914: 9:09am On Dec 19, 2020
powerkey:
lipsrsealed

ESN is not like the terrorist Amotekun that are killing brothers quarrelling on the street
They will be 100 times worse, they are not even recognized in law , just a bunch of Igbo bandits, that have been sent on a death wish mission.
Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by favor914: 9:12am On Dec 19, 2020
BigSarah:
There is no battle to be fought, they're there to ensure safety of locals and farmers .
Are they the law on to themselves? Did the Governor appoint them? Tomorrow the cowards will start shouting genocide, massacre, they want to exterminate us? useless empty barrels.

1 Like

Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 19, 2020
[s]
Aconomist:

https://wwcom/watch?v=2T_aJvOFi9s
[/s]
When will the zoo army of Nigeria go and fight Boko Haram ? ?

cc lzaa bamite helineus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by NwaAro: 9:17am On Dec 19, 2020
favor914:
Are they the law on to themselves? Did the Governor appoint them? Tomorrow the cowards will start shouting genocide, massacre, they want to exterminate us? useless empty barrels.
This yorubawa man why are you so emotionally invested in the security affairs of the Igbos? who made you the stakeholder over our business? why not focus on your useless Amotekun that has devolved into killing its own citizenry instead of curbing the menace of the herdsmen? What an idiot.

1 Like

Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by favor914: 9:17am On Dec 19, 2020
Emekankwoka:
If the fulani start their stupidity in Igbo land again
Same way Kanu & then were bragging initially, then he got wind of an I hearsay the army may be coming, he took to his heels, never to be seen again in Nigeria, Coward.
Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 19, 2020
[s]
favor914:
[/s]
why not encourage Buratai to send python dancers into Sambisa

1 Like

Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by favor914: 9:21am On Dec 19, 2020
NwaAro:

This yorubawa man why are you so emotionally invested in the security affairs of the Igbos? who made you the stakeholder over our business? why not focus on your useless Amotekun that has devolved into killing its own citizenry instead of curbing the menace of the herdsmen? What an idiot.
Let me guess UN, Britain, The United States, European Union have listened to The lAlbino Lunatic & have come to the conclusion, it is a mad man’s dream at best, now the hope of force to achieve his nightmare Biafra? Is Suicide, Jim Jones style? Zombies.

1 Like

Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by favor914: 9:23am On Dec 19, 2020
imhotep:
[s][/s]
why not encourage Buratai to send python dancers into Sambisa
Hiss of The python General Kanu found himself in Sussex? Big time cowards, empty barrels will always make the loudest noise.
Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by NwaAro: 9:24am On Dec 19, 2020
favor914:
[s]Let me guess UN, Britain, The United States, European Union have listened to The lAlbino Lunatic & have come to the conclusion, it is a mad man’s dream at best, now the hope of force to achieve his nightmare Biafra? Is Suicide, Jim Jones style? Zombies.
[/s]
Focus on your region you Igbophobic pig and stop boring me with your guttural nonsense. The conquered Yorubanza race needs your input more, GTFOH with your asinity, the Igbos will worry about their fate; worry about your own region

4 Likes

Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by favor914: 9:27am On Dec 19, 2020
NwaAro:
[/s]
Focus on your region you Igbophobic pig and stop boring me with your guttural nonsense. The conquered Yorubanza race needs your input more, GTFOH with your asinity, the Igbos will worry about their fate; worry about your own region
You are on a Nigerian site Nairaland.com on the internet & talking of region? Why not go to biafrapound.com? Ethnic Bigoted Zombie.
Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by Rugaria: 9:30am On Dec 19, 2020
favor914:
Same way Kanu & then were bragging initially, then he got wind of an I hearsay the army may be coming, he took to his heels, never to be seen again in Nigeria, Coward.
This thing really pain you gan.. Ah ah! Shuoo! You have been jumping from one thread to the other moaning about this.. . Na so the thing enter you reach? Drink water naa.. then breathe in and out.. No go get hypertension because of other people's wahala oo

2 Likes

Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 19, 2020
favor914:
Hiss of The python General Kanu found himself in Sussex? Big time cowards, empty barrels will always make the loudest noise.
so the wasted army of Nigeria is not an empty barrel ?? grin grin

cc lzaa bamite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by NwaAro: 9:36am On Dec 19, 2020
favor914:
You are on a Nigerian site Nairaland.com on the internet & talking of region? Why not go to biafrapound.com? Ethnic Bigoted Zombie.
grin imagine this low life dirt-groveling pig trying to rationalize his stupidity, you couldn't even help yourself.... imagine calling me a bigot yet your posts have all the imprints of bigotry itself (I'm only paying you back in your own coin you mo.ron). Honestly you yaribanza pigs need to be nuked back into civilization, Awolowo surely wasted his free education policy on a bunch of low IQ re.tards.

1 Like

Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by nsiba: 9:40am On Dec 19, 2020
Aconomist:

They exist only on YouTube
Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by talk2hb1(m): 11:18am On Dec 19, 2020
Aconomist:

So you are instigating violence against another human?
Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by ijawcitizen(m): 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
ESN is igbo's ethnic militia for the second invasion and subjugation of the people of the Niger Delta, beginning with Rivers state.

The map of their first military objective has been intercepted as shown below.

1 Like

Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
favor914:
Same Ndigbo Criminals are guarding which community, who are they?, who selected them, who asked them for any help?

1. They are Easterners.
2. They are not criminals, they are patriots.
3. An Eastern leader selected them to protect their people in their respective communities.
4. Their people asked for help.

1 Like

Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
ijawcitizen:
ESN is igbo's ethnic militia for the second invasion and subjugation of the people of the Niger Delta, beginning with Rivers state.

That is authentic map of Igbo territory. You cannot intercept a material that is in public domain. Stop ridiculing your people.
Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by ijawcitizen(m): 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

That is authentic map of Igbo territory. You cannot intercept a material that is in public domain. Stop ridiculing your people.

Thanks for acknowledging the igbo belligerent intent of ESN against the people of the Niger Delta. But we know that already and we are prepared for whatever you are bringing.
Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
ijawcitizen:

Thanks for acknowledging the igbo belligerent intent of ESN against the people of the Niger Delta. But we know that already and we are prepared for whatever you are bringing.

Shut up! You are not Ijaw. Bloody jihadist.
Name your father clan in Ijaw nation. Freak kaffir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will The Eastern Security Network Start Battle Against Fulani Herdsmen? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
ijawcitizen:

Tonye afonja Barcanista grin grin grin

Ur here again pushing ur mouth into igbo matters. Ewi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Son-in-law, Turad Sha'aban Celebrates His Birthday In Dubai (photos) / Miserable States In Nigeria / Anambra 2021: Dr.Godwin Maduka Today Picks His Gubernatorial Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.