Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,368 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Bobrisky Is Learning, Meet Andile Peter, The Most Beautiful Gày Ever - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Is Learning, Meet Andile Peter, The Most Beautiful Gày Ever (7906 Views)

Bobrisky Is Learning, Meet Other Cross Dressers Beating Her / END TIME!! Bobrisky Is Pregnant, Her/his Baby Bump Is Growing Faster, See Photo / Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Is Learning, Meet Andile Peter, The Most Beautiful Gày Ever by Flamemignon1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
pacino26:
If the essence of being [b]gay is basically sexual attraction to same s3x, why try so hard to look like the opposite s3x in the first place?[/b]

Anyways their mind is all twisted so guess I'll find it difficult understanding the wisdom in their folly.
Even in the gay community, that's a big topic that stirs a lot of conflict. An hypermasculine gay guy went on a massive rant that he's not attracted to feminine men, he's gay because he wants to drink all that masculinity and the community pounced on him, i'm glad he stood by his word and never apologized.

All in all, few are attracted to feminine men while most especially masculine insta gays are attracted to masculinity (that's the whole point of being gay)
Re: Bobrisky Is Learning, Meet Andile Peter, The Most Beautiful Gày Ever by Flamemignon1(m): 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
Introvertmemer:
Have you seen Nikita Dragun
OMG, she's not gay though, she's trans. Check out edenthedoll on Instagram too. Another trans woman

Re: Bobrisky Is Learning, Meet Andile Peter, The Most Beautiful Gày Ever by LoudLord(m): 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
shamsin6300:

I join my spit with your own so as to collaborate with his own. Nonsense and Jonathan

me sef join my spit with your own so as to collaborate with his own well well
Nonsense and Obasanjo

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Is Learning, Meet Andile Peter, The Most Beautiful Gày Ever by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
JoyJones2000:

Potential gay trying soo hard to justify this rubbish
There's nothing relating to or justifying gayism in the post. The problem with most kids on Nairaland is that the level of comprehension is low, and instead of being patient enough to read until they get the point, they're always hasty to click the quote button when they don't even have any idea of what they're quoting.

Zeeknow3245:

If your parents knew you could utter this trash abortion would have been your portion. Stop saying disgusting things.If it were hormonal defect but Psychological? You must be silly if not foolish
I'm sorry son, I tried but couldn't get what you wrote, especially at bolded.
If you'd spent more time learning from elders who know more than you do, rather than jumping to attack something you're ignorant about, you won't be here struggling to type just a simple sentence properly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Is Learning, Meet Andile Peter, The Most Beautiful Gày Ever by shamsin6300(m): 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
LoudLord:

me sef join my spit with your own so as to collaborate with his own well well

Nonsense and Obasanjo

Lols
Your head get oil
Re: Bobrisky Is Learning, Meet Andile Peter, The Most Beautiful Gày Ever by shamsin6300(m): 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
YngDenzel1:
gay arse niggas swapping salivas.. tueh undecided

Very wrong accusation.
I only did it for fun.
Re: Bobrisky Is Learning, Meet Andile Peter, The Most Beautiful Gày Ever by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
JoyJones2000:

Potential gay trying soo hard to justify this rubbish
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Is Learning, Meet Andile Peter, The Most Beautiful Gày Ever by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
light099:

If he was a real intersex or transgender, then there's nothing to crucify him/her for. Just a victim of natural mishap.
It's a medical condition the victims grew up to find themselves in.
If you grew up one day to realize you're in a wrong body or with the wrong sex organ, would you spit on yourself? Obviously not.
Think about that.

I can't see a gay here but a lady.

If this is not the work of filters or any heavy surgery but his natural looks, then he is a lady.

If you call it surgery, where is the before and after pics so we judge the level of modification.

The jaw, the slim oblong face, hairline, curves, succulent body and completion are those of a lady. It doesn't matter if he has a male sex organ.

The question you should be asking yourself is, if you saw a man who is strictly and outwardly what a typical rugged man should be, but you discover he has a pssy instead of a dck, would you immediately take him for a woman? Obviously not.

The first most important thing that dictates the gender or an individual is the physique and the psychology, not just the penis or pssy.

Sex organ is used to judge at birth because all genders look exactly the same at that time, as soon as a child enters puberty into adulthood, this is the actual time you can adequately decide the gender.

Think about that.
For eons Instruments has demarcated females from males and it worked. Now you woke people are trying to blur the gender line.
Go to xxxxxx videos most of these fellows still retain their masculine genitals. Confused wokist. Mtchew
Re: Bobrisky Is Learning, Meet Andile Peter, The Most Beautiful Gày Ever by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
light099:

There's nothing relating to or justifying gayism in the post. The problem with most kids on Nairaland is that the level of comprehension is low, and instead of being patient enough to read until they get the point, they're always hasty to click the quote button when they don't even have any idea of what they're quoting.

If you'd spent more time learning from elders who know more than you do, rather than jumping to attack something you're ignorant about, you won't be here struggling to type just a simple sentence properly.

Re: Bobrisky Is Learning, Meet Andile Peter, The Most Beautiful Gày Ever by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
Chii59:

For eons Instruments has demarcated females from males and it worked. Now you woke people are trying to blur the gender line.
Go to xxxxxx videos most of these fellows still retain their masculine genitals. Confused wokist. Mtchew

Those you're referring to are called shemales and many are Latinos especially from Brazil. They modified themselves into that. That's a different case.
The issue is many Africans don't know the difference between a transgender, cross dresser, she-male, intersex and a gay.
Only the genitals don't demarcate the gender, other physical and psychological factors do too. If you're lucky to have your physique, psychology and genitals all aligning, that doesn't mean some were not unlucky to be exceptions, just like the way you see physically challenged people around you. Some were born that way, just victims of the other side of nature. We shouldn't shame them as freaks.
There's one popular individual on Nairaland with the moniker intersexcherry or so. You won't expect me to crucify such a fellow, who grew up and discovered sexual abnormalities in himself/herself.
Not everyone is as lucky as you're.
Re: Bobrisky Is Learning, Meet Andile Peter, The Most Beautiful Gày Ever by Drizzy5001(m): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
This one bum bum don tear finish, how does he manage to hold poo. shocked
Re: Bobrisky Is Learning, Meet Andile Peter, The Most Beautiful Gày Ever by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
light099:

Those you're referring to are called shemales and many are Latinos especially from Brazil. They modified themselves into that. That's a different case.
The issue is many Africans don't know the difference between a transgender, cross dresser, she-male, intersex and a gay.
Only the genitals don't demarcate the gender, other physical and psychological factors do too. If you're lucky to have your physique, psychology and genitals all aligning, that doesn't mean some were not unlucky to be exceptions, just like the way you see physically challenged people around you. Some were born that way, just victims of the other side of nature. We shouldn't shame them as freaks.
There's one popular individual on Nairaland with the moniker intersexcherry or so. You won't expect me to crucify such a fellow, who grew up and discovered sexual abnormalities in himself/herself.
Not everyone is as lucky as you're.
Intersex is intersex. They were born with both traits PHYSICALLY. Not a full blown male who thinks he has a female brain. Those ones are mad and have no one to tell them.
Re: Bobrisky Is Learning, Meet Andile Peter, The Most Beautiful Gày Ever by Introvertmemer(m): 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
Flamemignon1:

OMG, she's not gay though, she's trans. Check out edenthedoll on Instagram too. Another trans woman
just did...and WOW

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Is Learning, Meet Andile Peter, The Most Beautiful Gày Ever by Flamemignon1(m): 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
light099:

Don't waste your data man. Hate has blinded their eyes to the real truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Is Learning, Meet Andile Peter, The Most Beautiful Gày Ever by Flamemignon1(m): 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
Introvertmemer:

just did...and WOW
Yea... She's beautiful. It's amazing how these plastic surgeons can alter the human form. There are others from Jazz Jennings to Carmen to India Moore (that's one beautiful afro Latino transwoman, also check her insta). If you want to see more, you can watch the series Pose, it mirrored the lives of transwomen in the 80s to 90s, they never had it easy and broke the record for the series with the most trans actors.
Re: Bobrisky Is Learning, Meet Andile Peter, The Most Beautiful Gày Ever by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
Chii59:

Intersex is intersex. They were born with both traits PHYSICALLY. Not a full blown male who thinks he has a female brain. Those ones are mad and have no one to tell them.

Yea, more like it. I never said otherwise.
As in the case of people like Caitlyn Jenner, I only see it as clout chasing taken too far.
But then, there are still some exceptions. I remember way back, there used to be this cute guy, although he wasn't a rugged, muscular guy but he's a guy. Then I'm very positive he has a dck dangling down there. Except that, the moment he started talking, gesturing and acting, you no longer see a guy anymore but a girl. He wasn't faking it, that's just who he was.
Since you don't know him, judging by physical criteria, you'd call him a full blown male but I as an eye witness knows his powerful feminine deportment overshadowed his male genital or physique. So if he picked any of the two genders, I won't think he did any wrong. Although since he already had more criteria to be a male, it's more reasonable and economical to erase those feminine traits either by transmasculine hormone therapy or whatever. But then if he feels otherwise through a compulsive psychological affirmation that he's a female, he's the one in charge of his choices.
Re: Bobrisky Is Learning, Meet Andile Peter, The Most Beautiful Gày Ever by Introvertmemer(m): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
Flamemignon1:

Yea... She's beautiful. It's amazing how these plastic surgeons can alter the human form. There are others from Jazz Jennings to Carmen to India Moore (that's one beautiful afro Latino transwoman, also check her insta). If you want to see more, you can watch the series Pose, it mirrored the lives of transwomen in the 80s to 90s, they never had it easy and broke the record for the series with the most trans actors.
thank you,
the only trans actor i actually know is elliot/ellen page,its great that they embrace their true selves
speaking of magic surgeon(cause plastic surgeon do magic) you can watch Botched.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Is Learning, Meet Andile Peter, The Most Beautiful Gày Ever by Flamemignon1(m): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
Introvertmemer:

thank you,
the only trans actor i actually know is elliot/ellen page,its great that they embrace their true selves
speaking of magic surgeon(cause plastic surgeon do magic) you can watch Botched.
I do love Botched and I'm also proud of Elliott for living his life after years of being a lesbian
Re: Bobrisky Is Learning, Meet Andile Peter, The Most Beautiful Gày Ever by growtogeda: 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
they may be more beautiful than Bob. but Bob has cashed out more than any of them

enjoy my cartoon about my terrible night with a prostitute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chiK1H0p9Ug
Re: Bobrisky Is Learning, Meet Andile Peter, The Most Beautiful Gày Ever by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
He's ugly as fk!
Re: Bobrisky Is Learning, Meet Andile Peter, The Most Beautiful Gày Ever by Digmygold: 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
johnkay1:

The way you keep mentioning Ubunja I hope he's not giving you nightmares.

I am not gay like him. I can tell you that for free. grin Are you not him?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Chidinma & Flavour On Stage Thrilling Guests At A Wedding(pics) / Kim Kardashian Wears Fulani Braids, Accused Of Blackfishing Again / Old Pictures Of Your Nicki Minaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.