Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike (21064 Views)

Jaruma: Why Promote What You Don’t Use? Chioma Ifemeludike Asks Regina Daniels / Tonto Dikeh Fires At Chioma Ifemeludike: You Are Z-List Actor / Esosa Ighodaro Threatens Chioma Ifemeludike Over Apostle Johnson Suleman (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike by Beverlyjean(f): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
Sure iy is...the asaba movie producers and the cinema movie producers
Re: Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike by IAMPEDRO: 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
LegendVibes:
Nollywood actress Chioma Ifemeludike has lamented what she referred to as disunity in the movie industry, Igbere TV reports.

The actress said in an Instagram post on Wednesday that the music industry was doing better than the movie industry.

Chioma also said that the music industry players should extend love to the movie industry, alleging that the women in Nollywood engage in unhealthy competition.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI2YE9hrZ99/?igshid=1a54cr9rrmp30
The ladies don't have trust for anyone, but there is little trust among guys.
Re: Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike by UCHIHAmask: 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
mdan:
Nigeria as a whole is divided. Not to talk of a sector of the divided nation.
True......
Re: Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike by cletz991(m): 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
angry Attention seeking RAT!
Re: Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike by mrfortunate1: 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
Goldp5988:
Why is it really common among girls? You will think your bestie have your back, I have never been lucky having good friends.
Have you been a good friend to others?
Re: Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike by oba68351: 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nollywood must remain united like Nigeria
Re: Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike by Digitalwitch: 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
Even if they are united, the quality of movies remains poor. Disunity isn't perculiar to nollywood as other climes share similar thing. Naturally, most ladies are envious of themselves compare to their male counterpart. It is a natural thing that can not be erased from this planet.
Re: Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike by buoye1(m): 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
Goldp5988:
Why is it really common among girls? You will think your bestie have your back, I have never been lucky having good friends.
May be you're not a good person yourself! Because you attract your kind in life, it is just like that
Re: Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike by Seyzcham91(m): 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
we know all these before so its nothing new and not just in Nollyhood but its Occurence in Nollyhood is a refelection of how it is among Vagina People

Their lives revolves around competition, they never love eachother, eye service and all they do

LegendVibes:
Nollywood actress Chioma Ifemeludike has lamented what she referred to as disunity in the movie industry, Igbere TV reports.

The actress said in an Instagram post on Wednesday that the music industry was doing better than the movie industry.

Chioma also said that the music industry players should extend love to the movie industry, alleging that the women in Nollywood engage in unhealthy competition.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI2YE9hrZ99/?igshid=1a54cr9rrmp30
Re: Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
Vanzcharles:
angry it is no news.
Put a group of 10 men together and see how they would mix up together easily.
Then......
Put a group of 5 women together and see how they would form groups in twos and threes.
Nollywood is mostly ran by the females, they perceive competition among themselves on who comes out best and hence no love flowing. Unlike the music industry where males dominate.
That should be the reason.
This right here is a reason why women shouldn't be power handlers!!!

They suck @ cooperation and so many billion things, Especially ruling!!
Re: Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike by Mizfabulous18(f): 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
Goldp5988:
same here girls eh their headaches is too much

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike by persius555(m): 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
Goldp5988:

You're probably a bad friend too. Just saying...
Re: Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike by Lifesnatcher(m): 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
Women are devilish in nature, full of envy and jealousy, selfishness, i am angered, cause i can't go further.
Re: Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
Well maybe in flatin0wood
Re: Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike by Goldp5988(f): 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
persius555:

You're probably a bad friend too. Just saying...

Ok
Re: Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike by Goldp5988(f): 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
Mizfabulous18:
same here girls eh their headaches is too much

What do we do now?
Re: Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike by Goldp5988(f): 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
buoye1:
May be you're not a good person yourself! Because you attract your kind in life, it is just like that

Ok
Re: Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike by Goldp5988(f): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
mrfortunate1:

Have you been a good friend to others?

I always be, this I know.
Re: Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike by Goldp5988(f): 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
kenzysmith:
I want ask one question why una ate owner friends all the girls I don meet I always here this particular phrase ' I Don't Keep girls as friends'

I don't do hate thing, I always like to have good friends around me but along the line something must go bad and they end up apologising but I will no longer take that person serious.
Re: Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike by Goldp5988(f): 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
royalmu:
And you think your besties have your back?

As in eh, chai
Re: Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike by Princessogaraya(f): 2:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
Goldp5988:

my partner ��� am not lucky to have good friends too,my friend are mine siblings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike by Goldp5988(f): 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
Princessogaraya:

my partner ��� am not lucky to have good friends too,my friend are mine siblings

Good, and we can be friends, you know.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike by ALAYORMII: 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
Goldp5988:

Have you been a good friend??
Re: Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike by Goldp5988(f): 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
ALAYORMII:

Have you been a good friend??

Yes
Re: Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike by Trueteller0147: 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
What do you want us to do? Dance angry
Re: Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike by LogoDesignerzz: 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
Not sure there was ever a time the industry was United
Re: Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike by CSTRR: 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
If you watch two Ladies fight, and two men fight, you would know that the devil is a woman.

The two men would fight as safe as possible without trying to maim each other, while the Ladies would almost tear off their body organs.
Re: Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike by Princessogaraya(f): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
Goldp5988:

Good, and we can be friends, you know.
yes

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike by miky(m): 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
This proves Nigerias problem is Nigerians!

Not our leaders
Re: Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike by Revolva(m): 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
Very divided indeed that how we Nigerians behave ..with a lot of jealousy and tribalism and neopotism

This country is a one place of the devil
Re: Nollywood Is Divided – Actress Chioma Ifemeludike by jaxxy(m): 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
When there is very little talented women in nollywood it’s all about bottom power now. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out Mercy Johnson's Baby Isnt He Cute / Tiwa Savage Slams Bizzleo For Calling Nigerian Artist Lazy / Actor Walter Anga Flaunts Pregnant Wife And Son. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.