Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Nigerian Lady Reveals What Happened After She Mistakenly Used N200k To Play Bet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Reveals What Happened After She Mistakenly Used N200k To Play Bet (880 Views)

Cardi B Reacts After She Mistakenly Exposed Her Topless Photo On Twitter(pics) / Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder / Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Reveals What Happened After She Mistakenly Used N200k To Play Bet by Adeala1: 5:43am On Dec 19, 2020
A Nigerian lady identified as Amaka took to Twitter recently to reveal that she unknowingly used the sum of N200,000 as stake for a bet she made.

According to the lady, she wasn’t aware what she was doing at the time she made the bet becauseher sobriety was not stable.

Amaka shared that she was high while typing the amount she intended to use to bet and so she had no idea how many zeros was being inputted which later turned out to be too much.

But she was lucky to retrieve the money back via the bet, as the game she staked on, returned a win of N32,000.

At the end she made N232,000 from the bet she made with N200,000.

Sharing a screenshot of the bet slip, Amaka wrote,

”I was high and I didn’t know how many zeros I was pressing, but thank God

Let me go and sleep.”

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Use link below to see Screenshots

https://woloaded.com.ng/nigerian-lady-reveals-what-happened-after-she-mistakenly-used-n200k-to-play-bet-screenshot/

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What Happened After She Mistakenly Used N200k To Play Bet by Bigggloadofcum: 6:03am On Dec 19, 2020
grin

Your village people fell asleep.

But what's it with women? It seems to be a competition these days. Why are they always high?

When she marries now and give birth she'll definitely always be high.

Na her type dey forget pikin for Uber or bus.

This generation of women ehn!
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals What Happened After She Mistakenly Used N200k To Play Bet by Aboguede(m): 8:33am On Dec 19, 2020
U re lucky. If not ikpugi for heat word grin

(1) (Reply)

Meek Mill Is Moving To Ghana! (He Didn't Consider Naija) / 9ice And Kwam1 Thrill Guest At Pasuma’s Daughter Wedding Se / Buju Reacts To Wizkid Fc And 30BG Drags On Twitter For Calling Wizkid Trash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.