Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

Mads Mikkelsen Wishes He Had Johnny Depp's Number After Fantastic Beasts 3 Call - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mads Mikkelsen Wishes He Had Johnny Depp's Number After Fantastic Beasts 3 Call (485 Views)

Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets Of Dumbledore [full Movie] / Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald Movie / Fantastic Beasts The Crimes Of Grindelwald 2018 Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mads Mikkelsen Wishes He Had Johnny Depp's Number After Fantastic Beasts 3 Call by donsheddy1(m): 7:13am On Dec 19, 2020
Mads Mikkelsen, who replaced Johnny Depp in Fantastic Beasts 3, said that he wished he had the latter’s phone number so that he could contact him.

At the request of Warner Bros, Depp had issued his resignation last month after losing the libel case against The Sun which accused him of being a "wife beater" to his ex-wife Amber Heard.

While the actor denied the accusations, the court ruled in Heard's favour.

Mikkelsen is set to play Depp’s character Gellert Grindelwald and was asked whether he was in touch with Depp after the announcement was made.

"No, I don’t know him," he told AP Entertainment.

"I’ve met him once. I wish I had his phone number, but unfortunately that’s not the case."

Speaking about how he was going to honour Depp's work and continue to play the character, he said that he was going to "connect the bridge".

"There’s nothing else I can do, to be honest. The only approach I can have is connect the bridge between what he did and what I’m gonna do and then we’ll see what lands."

"Job wise, it’s obviously super interesting and nice. It’s also a shocker that it came after what happened, which is just super sad. I wish both of them the best. These are sad circumstances," he said.

Source: https://www.geo.tv/amp/325120-mads-mikkelsen-wishes-he-had-johnny-depps-number-after-fantastic-beasts-3-call#csi=1&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s

Re: Mads Mikkelsen Wishes He Had Johnny Depp's Number After Fantastic Beasts 3 Call by Cubana03: 7:49am On Dec 19, 2020
hmmm
Re: Mads Mikkelsen Wishes He Had Johnny Depp's Number After Fantastic Beasts 3 Call by Pochettino(f): 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
A perfect replacement.
Mikkelson naturally has the evil genius aura about him.

(1) (Reply)

Best Movie Or Comedy Series To Download On Youtube / Here Are Changes To Big Brother Naija 2021 Season 6 / Watch Videos And Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.