Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

“I Didn’t Come So I Won’t Pay” – Client And Ashawo Fight Dirty On Street [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Didn’t Come So I Won’t Pay” – Client And Ashawo Fight Dirty On Street [video] (1339 Views)

Burna Boy Pounding Fufu With A Woman In The Street (Video) / Abiola Sanni Shares Food On Street To Celebrate His Birthday / Banky W Looks Dirty On Set Of A New Movie As A Corper (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Didn’t Come So I Won’t Pay” – Client And Ashawo Fight Dirty On Street [video] by Gossipboyi: 7:29am On Dec 19, 2020
A Nigerian commercial s3.x worker in Ghana tackled a man in broad daylight for her money after the man slept with her for the whole night but refused to pay.

According to the man, he wasn’t satisfied with the services he was rendered by the s3.× worker hence will not pay the money charged in full.

The lady, who was furious and ready to fight for her money also claimed the man slept with her all night and so she believes she’s worth the agreed amount even though he didn’t cum.

SEE MORE �

https://www.atinkanews.net/2020/12/18/i-didnt-come-so-i-wont-pay-client-and-ashawo-fight-on-street-yawa-video-drops/

Re: “I Didn’t Come So I Won’t Pay” – Client And Ashawo Fight Dirty On Street [video] by Cubana03: 7:51am On Dec 19, 2020
Shameless people
Re: “I Didn’t Come So I Won’t Pay” – Client And Ashawo Fight Dirty On Street [video] by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:08am On Dec 19, 2020
It is finished. Spits on them and all who toe the same path
Re: “I Didn’t Come So I Won’t Pay” – Client And Ashawo Fight Dirty On Street [video] by fati2001(m): 8:22am On Dec 19, 2020
useless people.
Re: “I Didn’t Come So I Won’t Pay” – Client And Ashawo Fight Dirty On Street [video] by shamsin6300(m): 9:26am On Dec 19, 2020
Come ko Cum ni
op rename it joor
Re: “I Didn’t Come So I Won’t Pay” – Client And Ashawo Fight Dirty On Street [video] by shamsin6300(m): 9:27am On Dec 19, 2020
fati2001:
useless people.

Very useless

1 Like

Re: “I Didn’t Come So I Won’t Pay” – Client And Ashawo Fight Dirty On Street [video] by emmy512: 9:43am On Dec 19, 2020
Create an app that'll hook up slay Queens, ashes and guys.
The client pays money and the app holds it, once the show is over the guy gives the girl performance rating and the girl gives the guy rating too. That way they Will both be of best behaviour and give themselves the best service ever so as to get more clients.

Of course I take 15% of the total cut

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tega Dares Liquorose, Jackie, Maria, Arin To Drop A Photo Without Filter Or Make / Fans Ask As Anita Joseph’s Husband Dances Sluggishly With Actress At A Party / Is Yahoo The Way? See Fine Cars Hushpuppi Bought With Fraud Money (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.