Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,500 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / : (880 Views)

My Monthly Savings In Canada / How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / 2017/2018 List Of Low Tuition Universities In Canada Plus Contact Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

: by Bravelady: 7:31am On Dec 19, 2020
Gs
Re: : by Bravelady: 7:48am On Dec 19, 2020
I'm waiting for responses
Re: : by Bravelady: 8:00am On Dec 19, 2020
30views, 5followers but no comment. People following me, for what please? I asked a question, you went to follow me instead of reply my question.
I really don't know the essence of Nairaland followers
Re: : by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:49am On Dec 19, 2020
If you are going as a PR then learn to code men. Canada has millions of jobs for junior developers.

1 Like

Re: : by Bravelady: 9:01am On Dec 19, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
If you are going as a PR then learn to code men. Canada has millions of jobs for junior developers.
K
Re: : by AirBay: 11:42am On Dec 19, 2020
Bravelady:

I'm a lady, no interest in coding

undecided undecided

Better have interest, ladies head IT department of many companies.

To your post

You can start jobs that do not require Canadian experience.

Warehouse jobs (pickers and packers)
Cleaning
Nanny
Care jobs

And many more. If you are going as a PR holder, then you should not have issues getting these jobs. It may take few days/weeks to get.

1 Like

Re: : by olanipekun14360: 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
I'm waiting for responses
Re: : by Abatemtem(m): 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
This is assertiveness grin
Bravelady:
30views, 5followers but no comment. People following me, for what please? I asked a question, you went to follow me instead of reply my question.
I really don't know the essence of Nairaland followers
Re: : by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
Bravelady:

I'm a lady, no interest in coding

If you aren't interested in coding and only focused on Photography, you also need to be able to extensively able to use Photoshop & several photo editing softwares.
Re: : by YungLasaint(m): 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Can one apply for this jobs outside canada?
Re: : by babakb: 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
YungLasaint:
Can one apply for this jobs outside canada?

To be honest Canadian employers are very unwilling to employ people without any working rights in Canada.

The process of employing and sponsoring people from outside Canada is very tedious and could take six months or more for the worker to land in Canada, Canadian employers will rather wait to 2 or 3 months to get a PR or at least an international student already in Canada to fill the position.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me: company Or Someone Want To Send Me An Invitation Letter From China / Five Easy Steps To Live And Work In The UK / Does A Dog Requires An International Passport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.