Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

US Nurse Faint Live On TV Minutes After Getting Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine(video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Nurse Faint Live On TV Minutes After Getting Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine(video) (341 Views)

Bra-Shaped Face-Masks In Japan Sell Out Minutes After Launch (Photos) / Baby With Deformity In Aba, Abia Dies 30 Minutes After Birth / Prostitute Returns To Work 30 Minutes After Giving Birth In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Nurse Faint Live On TV Minutes After Getting Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine(video) by Frankice: 8:30am On Dec 19, 2020
US Nurse faints live on TV minutes after getting Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine

:

A Tennessee nurse fainted live on television just 17 minutes after getting the Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine.

;
Nurse Tiffany Dover was among the first nurses in Chattanooga, Tennessee, to receive the vaccine.

;
She was having an interview with local news outlet News Channel 9 when the incident occurred.

:
'It's really... I'm sorry I'm feeling really dizzy. I'm sorry...' she said as she suddenly started feeling unwell before dropping to the ground with two colleagues rushing to catch her.

:
After recovering, she and her colleagues insisted it had nothing to do with the vaccine but a condition that causes her to collapse when she feels pain.

:
'It is a reaction that can happen very frequently with any vaccine or shot,' said Dr. Jesse Tucker, Medical Director of critical care medicine at CHI Memorial, who also received the vaccine.

WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeg8wNzW8CY

@ LALASTICLALA
@ SEUN
@ MYND44

FP PLS

Re: US Nurse Faint Live On TV Minutes After Getting Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine(video) by Exc2000: 8:32am On Dec 19, 2020
shocked

Wahala dey o

I have done polio , yellow fever , herpetitis and other Vaccination and I no faint ooo infact I never faint for life

2 Likes

Re: US Nurse Faint Live On TV Minutes After Getting Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine(video) by Cubana03: 8:32am On Dec 19, 2020
Oga ooo
Re: US Nurse Faint Live On TV Minutes After Getting Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine(video) by sodiqapril(m): 8:33am On Dec 19, 2020
Lol... might be propaganda ..some people are doing their best to discredit the vaccine
Re: US Nurse Faint Live On TV Minutes After Getting Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine(video) by pharmagba: 8:37am On Dec 19, 2020
This vaccine is not as it seems

This is probably shock, the vaccine probably caused a sharp rise in temperature or a drastic lowering of blood pressure
Re: US Nurse Faint Live On TV Minutes After Getting Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine(video) by osamz007: 8:47am On Dec 19, 2020
pharmagba:
This vaccine is not as it seems

This is probably shock, the vaccine probably caused a sharp rise in temperature or a drastic lowering of blood pressure

GOOD MORNING PHARMACIST

1 Like

Re: US Nurse Faint Live On TV Minutes After Getting Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine(video) by after4: 9:11am On Dec 19, 2020
Yeye talk, you watch the video? Mr. Propaganda

sodiqapril:
Lol... might be propaganda ..some people are doing their best to discredit the vaccine
Re: US Nurse Faint Live On TV Minutes After Getting Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine(video) by Raysleek: 9:23am On Dec 19, 2020
Ewo, what if the madam entered her car after vaccine shot and was driving off.
I know pilots will be one of the first people to receive the vaccine cos of the nature of their job. I pray they faint immediately when they are still in the hospital not when they are in the cockpit.
Re: US Nurse Faint Live On TV Minutes After Getting Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine(video) by Uprightness100(m): 9:27am On Dec 19, 2020
I Laugh in Swahili!

If you understand the times and Seasons we are in , you will be super cautious and Careful..

The Bible says,
My People are Destroyed for lack of knowledge..

Drop the knowledge and Experience you think you have..
Consult the Book of Life ( The Bible) to know and Understand the times and Seasons so you don't become a Victim of these Endtimes..

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can Someone Interpret This Test / Congressman Who Had Second COVID-19 Vaccine Dose Tests Positive For Virus / The Health Place Africa- #1 Store For Organic Supplements & Products in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.