Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,606 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

A Day I Will Never Forget - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Day I Will Never Forget (568 Views)

5 Notorious Criminals Nigerians Can Never Forget (photos) / Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP / T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Day I Will Never Forget by fnep2smooth(m): 9:03am On Dec 19, 2020
I feel like to share this so as to help me thank God for his love and mercy and also learn from my experience.

7 years ago , back then in school I met a girl through a friend when we had our departmental day. She came from one of the south south state, and within weeks we get closer then something strange happened.

The first day I invited her to my house, she decided to spend the nite.
After our dinner and some little gist we decided to have sex. During the whole stuff I noticed mid way that the girl is not moving, at first I was confused.

If I wasn't too observant I won't have noticed, so I stop to see if she was sleeping or maybe carried away. Then I found out she wasn't moving again, I called her name multiple times but no response then I jumped up.

You guy may think this is a movie but truly i was lost for like 20 mins, I called her again no response so I decided to shake her very hard with some slap then she wake up ( like someone who was drown in a river).

She don't even know what happened. I started thanking God in my mind, so i asked her what's wrong with her. She said her ex hit her in her tummy so her womb shift.

That's how we stopped the relationship.
Assuming she didn't wake up, who will believe my story that we just have a casual sex and she snap out. Many people will think I killed her or use her for blood money.

During that moment alot of thought runs through my mind. I was thinking if truly she dies, should I call the police. What will happen to my education, I will rust in jail.

With what is happening in the country nobody will believe me, they will first expell me from school before the police will make me say I killed her.

I Thank God for his love. I sometimes call her to know how she is doing, I can't get the experience out of my mind.

Guys be careful.... That's what I have to say.

2 Likes

Re: A Day I Will Never Forget by Sharrpguy: 9:13am On Dec 19, 2020
Re: A Day I Will Never Forget by Jashub: 9:25am On Dec 19, 2020
God has delivered you. But please, try and stay away from fornication. There is a silent blessing attached to those who do not indulge in it.

1 Like

Re: A Day I Will Never Forget by adecz: 9:26am On Dec 19, 2020
grin

Don't bang too hard nah....
Re: A Day I Will Never Forget by fnep2smooth(m): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2020
adecz:
grin

Don't bang too hard nah....
Bro not the issue... Not even close..... it's like when you go in she go off.
Re: A Day I Will Never Forget by Freestainworld(m): 10:04am On Dec 19, 2020
Thank God for your life, you may try the banging again this time to know if she is ok.
Re: A Day I Will Never Forget by fnep2smooth(m): 10:17am On Dec 19, 2020
Freestainworld:
Thank God for your life, you may try the banging again this time to know if she is ok.
Yeah... Probably in my next life.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Commits Suicide Moments After She Accused Her Dad Of Molesting Her From Chi / Soldier Stabs His Friend To Death / 'tears Of Regret' After Killing His Brother He Found A Short Note Written By Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.