Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today (69987 Views)

Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by dafeoroyo: 10:48am On Dec 19, 2020
I was once opportune to come close beside him at shogule those days,Omo this guy fine no b small,same with pastor Chris,God finished work on both of them
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Eriokanmi: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2020
Parkflash:

I am not understanding single for almost 15 years
like how
How old was he when his singleness started sef
most of us got married a year after graduation. Then , I'd say we were lucky to have gotten at least a job to manage life with. He got married 15 years after we graduated. With this narrative, you could guess how old my friend or self is, by now.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by tuzle(m): 10:53am On Dec 19, 2020
fourboys:
bolly what??
auto correct doesn't understand nollywood
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by purples25(f): 10:54am On Dec 19, 2020
CalliDora1:

Maybe. But I'm not that fair. Light caramel.

I think I'm along that line too. You are definitely lighter than I am though.

Still, lol its funny that you don't like light guys. Anyway its your choice. I don't look at color she.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 19, 2020
So this guy na mossad.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Parkflash(f): 10:58am On Dec 19, 2020
Eriokanmi:
most of us got married a year after graduation. Then , I'd say we were lucky to have gotten at least a job to manage life with. He got married 15 years after we graduated. With this narrative, you could guess how old my friend or self is, by now.
I didn't mean no disrespect... Just asking
So are you trying to say that singleness starts after graduation
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 19, 2020
purples25:

I think I'm along that line too. You are definitely lighter than I am though.

Still, lol its funny that you don't like light guys. Anyway its your choice. I don't look at color she.

Lol.. it's not deliberate though. It's just a thing with me. I don't fancy them, no matter how handsome or cute they look.

I look at color o.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Babapyro: 11:02am On Dec 19, 2020
He is the best actor in the world after Tom cruise and samuel l Jackson
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Babapyro: 11:03am On Dec 19, 2020
He sure looks like an Israeli though
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by purples25(f): 11:10am On Dec 19, 2020
CalliDora1:

Lol.. it's not deliberate though. It's just a thing with me. I don't fancy them, no matter how handsome or cute they look.

I look at color o.

cheesy grin

OK babe.

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by GodwilldoitAmen: 11:13am On Dec 19, 2020
Wow,Change is the only constant thing in life.

Happy birthday Ramsey Noah.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 19, 2020
Happy birthday "Jeff Akin thomas" of Fortunes.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Charly68: 11:33am On Dec 19, 2020
I think God loves you my brother,high time you give your life to Christ ..and draw closer to God and begin to enjoy limitless grace
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Mkayfrenzy(m): 11:38am On Dec 19, 2020
EricSmallz:
Happy Birthday the guy that made me almost believed in love

Na even almost.... thooor

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Maestro147(m): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2020
Ramsy Nouah 50, Bukola saraki 58, No be lie

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by COOL10(m): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Happy birthday Tokunbo. Men go through a lot in life. I can see his hair reversing gradually grin. Men's brain carry lots of loads meehn. The moment my friend who had been single for nearly 15 years eventually got married, his hair began to reverse. Men's day worldwide should be celebrated with a public holiday. Men are really trying, I'm not talking about single guys who haven't tasted what marriage is.

Those so called single guys are smart enough to never get into that soul drainer called marriage cool cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by saviourGeorge: 11:44am On Dec 19, 2020
Happy birthday sir
I'm a big fan
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Obyino: 11:48am On Dec 19, 2020
This baba don old oooo..HBD
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by OdefaGirl(f): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2020
Wow!!! 50 looks good on you. Happy birthday!
Some people will be reducing their age using reducing balance method.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
Happy birthday to you bro
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Johfem(m): 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
Continue to age graciously. Happy birthday to you sir
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Eriokanmi: 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
Parkflash:

I didn't mean no disrespect... Just asking
So are you trying to say that singleness starts after graduation
Nope, it all depends. In my own term, living a single life starts when you've attained the mature age of 18 years. Living single starts when you are no more attached to your parents apron strings and you're and you're neither engaged nor married.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Eriokanmi: 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
COOL10:

Those so called single guys are smart enough to never get into that soul drainer called marriage cool cool
Yes, they may as well remain single for life. It's not a sin. Different strokes for different folks. Even if you choose to be a baby daddy, it doesn't matter. Once child is involved, you are in. You can't shy away from your responsibility
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by AFONJACOW(m): 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
Have he finally met his Lebanese father The worst thing to happen to a man is knowing too well that he is a bastard, product of illegitimacy
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by kesandu94684: 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
:Righteousness89 turned Uprightness 100 he upgraded to the latest version
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Diamondplus1805(m): 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
Aleshinloye Himself
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by SeekHim: 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
Repent and receive Jesus today!!!
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Germi9: 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
Abudu2000:
Boyz become men , if u watched silent night that year
Ajebutter
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Myer(m): 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
Abudu2000:
Boyz become men , if u watched silent night that year

Above The Law was the classic for me.

How fine flies. Boys2men indeed.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by HolyTitus(m): 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
This life is so fckin short mhen. Young Ramsey that year - now 50. Very soon, old age will set in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer / Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His / Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.