Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (862074 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Osamedehenry(m): 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hello guys
Please How much is biometrics at the vfs global??..
Do they accept cash or POS?
Please someone help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
WIHELMINA:
Noted. Thank you so much, Emmanuel

You're welcome
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
Osamedehenry:
Hello guys
Please How much is biometrics at the vfs global??..
Do they accept cash or POS?
Please someone help

You pay for Biometrics at the time of paying for your visa application. It's included in the 235CAD if you're a first time applicant.

If it's your second Application within 10 years, you wouldn't need to pay for the Biometrics.

I hope it's clear?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Baphil: 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hello house,
Please I need answers on the following questions:

1. If someone who is applying for student permit, has two children and one is a US �� citizen; does she still need to add that child in her application?

2. If not, how does she add her US �� citizen child to her application? How does she notify IRCC about the child. Does she need to notify them?

3. Does this child need to do medical test too?

Thank you in anticipation of your responses.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by FrancesU: 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
Good day everyone.
Greetings, to All
Please I'll appreciate any advice concerning this

I'm 23 just finished my bachelors in 2020. I have applied for masters at memorial University for fall 2021, I am still job searching, and can't sponsor myself and my parents don't have up to $18000.
My total tuition is about $8000.

Please I'll like to know what the chances are when using a non-relative as a sponsor, if she pays my 1st year tuition as proof she's sponsoring me and is able to still show 10,000 CAD in her bank statement.
She doesn't have kids, and she is going to sign an affidavit stating she is my Godmother.
My mother's account can also serve as my co-sponsor.

Please Advice. Thank you all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by bidemialade43: 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hi guys, my agent just sent this to me today.. my MSc application has Just been refused...
Profile..
BSc Masscommunication
University of Ottawa MSc communication.(research based)
Cgpa:3.68/5.0

I don’t even know what to say to the guy

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dolex86: 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
Please I have a question... What if the ielts expired 3 months ago.... Cannot still be uploaded?
Elizdee:

No, it might not be because I had 5.5 in one of my components and I got my ppr... so your case might be different like mine. This is not an assurance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dolex86: 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
Please I have a question... What if the ielts expired 3 months ago.... Can it still be uploaded?
Elizdee:

No, it might not be because I had 5.5 in one of my components and I got my ppr... so your case might be different like mine. This is not an assurance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by bidemialade43: 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
nelmc:

Yes. Got admitted earlier this month. Processed/gotten your visa?

What course please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Bami26: 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
nelmc:
?
I applied mid-October last year and got admission on the 2nd of February. That’s roughly 3 months+

The admission is for what term please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Bami26: 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
bidemialade43:
Hi guys, my agent just sent this to me today.. my MSc application has Just been refused...
Profile..
BSc Masscommunication
University of Ottawa MSc communication.(research based)
Cgpa:3.68/5.0

I don’t even know what to say to the guy

I’m so sorry about that.
I was also refused admission in university of Alberta and Manitoba last year. You just have to keep trying.
What term did you apply for and when did you submit your application please ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
Dolex86:
Please I have a question... What if the ielts expired 3 months ago.... Can it still be uploaded?

NO
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
Rootiab:
Good afternoon everyone. Finally I was able to get the Mybankstatement and I have scanned the ticket and uploaded it.

Thank GOD for this and congratulations . Don’t worry, IRCC will send your love letter soonest sis.

It will end in praise for us all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
FrancesU:
Good day everyone.
Greetings, to All
Please I'll appreciate any advice concerning this

I'm 23 just finished my bachelors in 2020. I have applied for masters at memorial University for fall 2021, I am still job searching, and can't sponsor myself and my parents don't have up to $18000.
My total tuition is about $8000.

Please I'll like to know what the chances are when using a non-relative as a sponsor, if she pays my 1st year tuition as proof she's sponsoring me and is able to still show 10,000 CAD in her bank statement.
She doesn't have kids, and she is going to sign an affidavit stating she is my Godmother.
My mother's account can also serve as my co-sponsor.

Please Advice. Thank you all

You can give it a shot.

But your sponsor needs to show documents to prove her source of income(e.g CAC documents). It's not just about showing a statement of account.
It's also a better idea if your sponsor stands in for you completely.

Kindly allow for more contributions.

Goodluck with your application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by bidemialade43: 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
Bami26:

I’m so sorry about that.
I was also refused admission in university of Alberta and Manitoba last year. You just have to keep trying.
What term did you apply for and when did you submit your application please ?

Fall 2021
Submitted January

Send hi.. my mail address.. Bidemialade43@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
Yteem:

Thank GOD for this and congratulations . Don’t worry, IRCC will send your love letter soonest sis.

It will end in praise for us all.
Amen.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by FrancesU: 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
deommanuel:

You can give it a shot.

But your sponsor needs to show documents to prove her source of income(e.g CAC documents). It's not just about showing a statement of account.
It's also a better idea if your sponsor stands in for you completely.

Kindly allow for more contributions.

Goodluck with your application.

Thank you. I have taken note of your suggestion.
God bless
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
Good evening. Please who here recently renewed their passport?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ijeanwuli: 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
Please can anyone share the link to the required documents to submit with the passport

Is Lagos vfs still having long processing times

Is Abuja still the way forward

I want to submit my passport this week

Please epp

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ganiruogene(m): 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2021

I recently renewed mine.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ganiruogene(m): 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
Rootiab:

I recently did.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dolex86: 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ok thanks
deommanuel:

NO
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ijeanwuli:
Please can anyone share the link to the required documents to submit with the passport

Please epp

Find below. Also kindly let those who submitted and received back recently confirm which way but I think Abuja still dey perform faster sha.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by glam12: 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
Sad! Same with me. No update, I sent them an email like 24 hours ago. No response on that yet
It is well!
Qcanvs38mimi:
Ircc Abuja is slowing down I think. My passport was sent to the Canadian visa office last Wednesday, still no LOI or counterfoil number. Any body having the same issues

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Evergeen22: 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hello Guys, I submitted my application yesterday and i decree that we will all get positive feedbacks in Jesus Name. Amen

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
FrancesU:

Thank you. I have taken note of your suggestion.
God bless

Amen!
You're welcome
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Elizdee: 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
Dolex86:

I don’t think so but you can ask the gurus here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Elizdee: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ijeanwuli:

Please epp

Don’t even try Lagos... I didn’t listen. I sent mine to Lagos since 15th January, no update till now.

Abuja is the way forward
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ramobiojo: 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
Baphil:
Hello house,
Please I need answers on the following questions:

1. If someone who is applying for student permit, has two children and one is a US �� citizen; does she still need to add that child in her application?

2. If not, how does she add her US �� citizen child to her application? How does she notify IRCC about the child. Does she need to notify them?

3. Does this child need to do medical test too?

Thank you in anticipation of your responses.

I am no expert but applying with two kids is a very long shot. You would need to write a very convincing SOP on why they must go with you, and fully demonstrate about how you intend to cater for them while you study.

Response to your questions:
1. Yes. you need to indicate the children accompanying you, including the US citizen.
2. I guess this has been answered in 1.
3. Yes, the accompanying child would take medical test and might be required to take biometrics if the child is of a certain age.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Aissy: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
Good evening everyone
Please in my letter of explanation I stated my dad was pensioned and now he is into farming and life stock rearing, and I included pension ID, letter of retirement as he is my sponsor. will that be enough? I will welcome any advice + am using an agent and she keeps telling me there is no need to prove home ties
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Aissy: 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
The agent had been saying it doesn't require so much documents because I keep saying I did my research and found such documents valuable to the process.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by cole82(m): 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
Good evening house, I am planning to move over to Canada to do a masters program. Meanwhile I graduated from uniben with a 2.2 in Bachelor's of Social work. Amidst this pandemic what are my chances of my admission to do my masters program couple with the study visa issuance after paying my tuition. Pls I need candid adverse on how to go about it. Thanks and God bless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (736)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.