Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (857333 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2021
Tony1900:

Amen! Amen!! and Amen!!!

Which email address am i suppose to send it to? Because i have checked and the request letter was sent via a “DoNotReply” mail. Please help me
Check your portal maybe there is a column where they opened where you can upload the ticket ID and password under your documents submitted by clients whenever they request for additional documents they always create a column where you can upload the documents so log in and check!!!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by glam12: 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
sleekcheek:
Online classes with full time work especially bank work is really not easy. I had to attend a 2 hours class yesterday night which started by 11:30pm and also make it to work today before 8pm. The good thing is my job is not so demanding and I can do some reading on my desk while at work during slow periods. This has really helped me to follow up with classes and my grades so far have been good. Just trying to encourage you that you are not the only one going through this, I know your job might be more demanding than mine but when there is a will there is a way. Keep pushing and do your upfront medicals asap, it will end in praises for us

I started online as well in September 2020. To be honest, it wasn’t an easy thing to do. I am awake all night sometimes doing school work. Then in the morning I am at work. Safe to say I have gone 24hours without sleep sometimes. Infact, if anyone had told me that I would come this far in the program I would have doubted. All my classmates know my busy schedule and I always reach out to them for help. It’s been 6 months into the program, And I have gotten used to the pressure.
No doubt the online classes are very demanding and could be draining. But I believe that if I could do it, you can also. Please strive to make it work. Trust me you can do it if you really want to. Just hang in there.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by nike66: 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
Thaiy:

Could either General Training or academic suffice, if requested?
its specify,I only saw am to provide bank statement and ielts .the ielts is not specify if it's genreal or academics.because I don't know the one to write actually

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by mastmony: 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
Counterfoil just dropped

Halleluyah�

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
mastmony:
Counterfoil just dropped

Halleluyah�

Congrats

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by mastmony: 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
Thank you

Tohbieee:

Congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Elizdee: 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
awys:

Yes yes yes all the eagles have landed thank God congrats once again
That's the LOI

Yeahhhh..... thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Elizdee: 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
awys:

Oh sorry dear infact it's now a lovely night rests before I wake in between hours to check my mails especially those times BVL and PPR dey drop for midnight but now I dey sleep go express one way and funny enough my BVL and PPR dropped during the day!!!

Lol... I also checked everything 10mins... the anxiety ehn... IRCC can humble you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2021
Winner0718:
Good Morning NL
I have reveived my GCMS notes pls see attached.
My question is how do i respond to the VO concern
My previous application i was a learner so i didnt attach my SOA,SOP and yes, my family company is my sponsor i submited board resolution, letter of support and relationship letter with proofs.

@lekiboboe @Otunbatee @frankrobbn1 and my personal VO @deoemauel and others pls i need your advice.
While your wait for additional advice/suggestions/inputs from the Gurus & Honorable Members.

This is my own opinion for two Categories (Based on the GCMS Note shown)

Career Progression Wise
The VO made mentioned that "You claim to have a B.SC to study at same level in Canada", that is, B.SC holder going for another B.SC program, that's a wrong Academic progression

Solution
The way you can tackle this part is by applying for a PG. Cert in Computer Science Related programs e.g. PG. Cert in Software development

Do a Google search on the following Software Development programs and colleges offering them, then check out the ones you feel is your choice

PG. Cert, Enterprise Software Development
Humber College, Ontario

PG. Cert, Software Quality Assurance and Test Engineering
Conestoga College, Ontario

PG. Cert, Software And Information Systems Testing
Fanshawe College, Ontario

PG. Cert, Computer Software & Database Development
Lambton College, Ontario

Travel History
Seems the VO noticed you have a Travel history but you didn't mention it

Solution
Show Proof (Documents) of your Travel Histories

- International Data pages & stamped Visa pages showing travel history

- Boarding Pass etc

Additionally
SOP & LOE will be very essential in your re-application, so go and be working towards writing them

Go through the Contents in this link below for SOP & LOE guides & Templates/Formats
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/688#97027510

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Elizdee: 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2021
mastmony:
Counterfoil just dropped

Halleluyah�

Congratulations

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
awys:

Oh sorry dear infact it's now a lovely night rests before I wake in between hours to check my mails especially those times BVL and PPR dey drop for midnight but now I dey sleep go express one way and funny enough my BVL and PPR dropped during the day!!!

No be small thing cheesy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Qcanvs38mimi: 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
Please we have your stamping timelines for people who just got their passport stamped. Please, this is like the 3rd time I am asking
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
mastmony:
Counterfoil just dropped

Halleluyah�

WAY TO GO!!! cool
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Winner0718(m): 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
Lekiboboe:

While your wait for additional advice/suggestions/inputs from the Gurus & Honorable Members.

This is my own opinion for two Categories (Based on the GCMS Note shown)

Career Progression Wise
The VO made mentioned that "You claim to have a B.SC to study at same level in Canada", that is, B.SC holder going for another B.SC program, that's a wrong Academic progression

Solution
The way you can tackle this part is by applying for a PG. Cert in Computer Science Related programs e.g. PG. Cert in Software development

Do a Google search on the following Software Development programs and colleges offering them, then check out the ones you feel is your choice

PG. Cert, Enterprise Software Development
Humber College, Ontario

PG. Cert, Software Quality Assurance and Test Engineering
Conestoga College, Ontario

PG. Cert, Software And Information Systems Testing
Fanshawe College, Ontario

Travel History
Seems the VO noticed you have a Travel history but you didn't mention it

Solution
Show Proof (Documents) of your Travel Histories

- International Data pages & stamped Visa pages showing travel history

- Boarding Pass etc

Additionally
SOP & LOE will be very essential in your re-application, so go and be working towards writing them

Go through the Contents in this link below for SOP & LOE guides & Templates/Formats
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/688#97027510

Thank you for the advice, i will do my home work, However, the travel history i had i attached the stamping of my travel docs and i talked about it in my LOE and i added a seperate explanation on it, attached with my data page & expired travel doc

God bless you abundantly. Please i await more advice from others too.
IT WILL END IN PRAISE!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by iampaulsmith(m): 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
Your application is not even up to a month! You need a smack Rootiab gringrin. I am one of the October applicant who hasn’t received a final decision, that’s 4 months. I don’t pray for your application to take that long though but if you are getting drained in less than a month what would happen in two months? Sometimes these things prepare you and teaches you patience. My visit visa to the U.K. took just a month and a week so I could not relate with Canada’s long processing time but now IRCC don teach me patience (serious one). Now, I don’t even bother to check my gckey anymore, sweet to say I have overcome the anxiety. Don’t get me wrong I still believe and pray but I don’t let it bother me anymore. Talking about eligibility review, mine started Nov 30, yes Nov 30 so IRCC can just behave the way they like. I’ll advice you to pay full attention to your job/business/personal development and just live your life like the application isn’t there. Above all, don’t stop praying & believing and moreover your application is moving really fast. I have noticed you for a while so I had to say this wink smiley.
It will end in praises.
Rootiab:
lol. No be so na, although I submitted my application on the 17th of January

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Thaiy(m): 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
gustav25:
Since the last time my application at New Brunswick was rejected due to lack of Transcript, I'm still stuck with no Transcript for the mean time but I want to know , which schools in Canada in good regions accept a 2.2 for masters in the social sciences ? Let me be shooting for a post graduate Diploma and a potential masters if I can see a school that would accept my Grade.

Lekiboboe, thanks for your info and time when I came newly here with your recommendation of schools , now I do need your help again as I hope and wait for my transcript I paid to get since last year October

Try SFU out, their GP is quite low.

https://www.sfu.ca/gradstudies.html
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
mastmony:
Counterfoil just dropped

Halleluyah�
congrats

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
Please everyone I just finished a Zoom meeting with my school where they talked about Pre-travel, Quarantine,IRCC policies and all and information reaching me now is IRCC said students with May resumption must travel to Canada to begin their studies before May that's like 2-3 weeks thats if you have your study permit approved already for you to be eligible for PGWP so for example if you are resuming in May and your permit has been approved and you say you want to start online from your home country to save cost please think again as they will not count it towards your PGWP eligibility so pack your bags and travel jejely 2-3weeks before your program starts in MAY

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
awys:
Please everyone I just finished a Zoom meeting with my school where they talked about Pre-travel, Quarantine,IRCC policies and all and information reaching me now is IRCC said students with May resumption must travel to Canada to begin their studies before May that's like 2-3 weeks thats if you have your study permit approved already for you to be eligible for PGWP so for example if you are resuming in May and your permit has been approved and you say you want to start online from your home country to save cost please think again as they will not count it towards your PGWP eligibility so pack your bags and travel jejely 2-3weeks before your program starts in MAY
that's 4 weeks to 5 weeks plus quarantine
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
Rootiab:
that's 4 weeks to 5 weeks plus quarantine
Quarantine is just 14days so you can still travel like 3weeks or 4weeks depending!! prior to the start date
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by meemeeibrahim22: 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
Rootiab:
lol. No be so na, although I submitted my application on the 17th of January
Rootiab I know I shouldn’t tell you how to feel in regards to this but I’m only advising you need to pray and take yoyour mind away from your application for a while , get distracted watch movies, hangout rest and .. your application isn’t a month it’s even fast ! I am here I applied March 2020 and I haven’t gotten a response although I got my GCMS just yesterday and everything looked great just be calm it will come when you least expect it .

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by TeeNas: 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
Qcanvs38mimi:

Congratulations! Please can you tell us the timeline of your passport stamping?

I dropped my passport with DHL on the Jan21st
I was delivered to VFS Lagos on the Jan 22nd
It was moved to Abuja on Jan 27th
It was ready for collection Feb 10

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by KikkyQ: 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
Hello guys, trust you are doing well.

Please I would like to ask. I submitted an application for the renewal of my Canadian Visiting Visa in April, 2020. I have not gotten a feedback from them, most likely because of the Covid as I doubt they are processing visiting visas.

However, I got admission into a school in Canada and I would like to ask if submitting another application for study visa would look desperate to the Visa Officer and if they would refuse my study Visa on the ground that I already have a pending application with them.

I visited Canada once in 2019 for a vacation and returned home. I renewed but I haven’t heard from them. Now I please want to know if I would ruin my chances in the eyes of the VO if I then proceed to submit my Study Visa application.

Anyone who has been in such a dilemma can help kindly assist me please.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by olasubomy: 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2021
Tony1900:

Amen! Amen!! and Amen!!!

Which email address am i suppose to send it to? Because i have checked and the request letter was sent via a “DoNotReply” mail. Please help me

Hi Tony,

I can see awys has responded to your query.

If you have checked thoroughly the letter IRCC sent to you and cant find any email on the letter, please check your GC key account if a section has been created for you to upload the document.

If yes, please upload and close it asap. You can accompany it with a one-page response letter: I have drafted below for your guide.

11 February, 2021 Application Number: XXXXXXXXXX
Unique Client Identifier: XXXXXXXXXXX

Deputy High Commission of Canada,
4, Anifowose Street,
Victoria Island,
Lagos,
Nigeria

Dear Sir/Ma,
RE: REQUEST FOR MYBANK STATEMENT CERTIFICATE
I write in response to your letter dated XXXXXXXXX with reference UCI XXXXXXXXX and application number XXXXXXXXXXX on the above subject matter.

In the aforementioned letter, the Deputy High Commission have requested for my bankstatement certificate with one-year transaction history showing the ticket number and password and has requested that this be sent to the high commission within 7 days of receipt of this letter.

Please find attached accompanying this letter a copy of mybankstatement certificate in accordance with your request.

Kindly accept assurances of your highest regards,

[Insert Your Full Names]

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Victory1989(m): 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
Please is Ielts test now mandated for students visa?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
meemeeibrahim22:

Rootiab I know I shouldn’t tell you how to feel in regards to this but I’m only advising you need to pray and take yoyour mind away from your application for a while , get distracted watch movies, hangout rest and .. your application isn’t a month it’s even fast ! I am here I applied March 2020 and I haven’t gotten a response although I got my GCMS just yesterday and everything looked great just be calm it will come when you least expect it .
okay. Thanks, I'd do that
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by bidemialade43: 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
MsJanez01:

You said it all. Exactly what happened to me. Took it upon myself and I got admission in 7days. My agent kept asking for money to apply to schools and I pay way above the school admission fees requires.
Which school is this and what course please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
awys:

Thanks for this update!!!!

Hope you've starting packing sha
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2021
deommanuel:

Thanks for this update!!!!

Hope you've starting packing sha
By the grace of God am putting finishing touches everywhere that's needed and still expecting the eagle to land so all is in control thanks for asking and that's how I will asking about yours and everyone else expecting it shall end in praise!!!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by OtunbaTee(m): 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
JustMellow:

Hello OtunbaTee,

From my own observations, its safe to say no Nigeria applicants received refusal after AIP here on NL or outside.

The cases you saw were they Nigerians?

The cases of refusal after AIP was rampant amongst the Indians, Pakistanis, Kazakhanstans.

One love!

You're right bro...I belong to an Indian whatsapp group, my colleagues, that's where i saw it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by OtunbaTee(m): 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
Yteem:

Thanks for the clarification.

Abeg where are the prophets ooooo Una work never finish. Please come and give prophetic declarations o so that our PPR’s begin to drop ooooo.

Thank you in advance. grin grin grin

@Justmellow
@OtunbaTee

And others.

Fear thout not..God is still working
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by irijuola: 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2021
TeeNas:

I dropped my passport with DHL on the Jan21st
I was delivered to VFS Lagos on the Jan 22nd
It was moved to Abuja on Jan 27th
It was ready for collection Feb 10

Hello. Help me with clarification pls.
I sent my passport to UPS Lagos on 5th. It was received on the 6th by VFS. On 10th, VFS Abuja confirmed receipt. I'm confused?
So, did you send yours to Lagos or Abuja initially. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (736)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54