Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (863309 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Komeoby: 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
Thank you very much for responding

The thing is that the brother is abroad and paying from there is easier than sending the money here

Mami1:

Hello,

Please your brother should send the money to your mom and your mom should pay the fees from her account.

You do not want to leave room for open ended questions in your application o.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by jogojogo: 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
I HAVE CHECKED O, NOTHINK IS THERE, SHOULD I WRITE TO THEM? OR STILL HOLD ON? WHEN DO YOU THINK I SHOULD WRITE THEM?

JustMellow:

Hello Jogojogo,

Check your GcKey account. Since you've got your PP back, it should have dropped for download therein.

You can use Wakanow for your booking.

Best of Luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by jogojogo: 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
I HAVE CHECKED O, NOTHINK IS THERE, SHOULD I WRITE TO THEM? OR STILL HOLD ON? WHEN DO YOU THINK I SHOULD WRITE THEM?

JustMellow:

Hello Jogojogo,

Check your GcKey account. Since you've got your PP back, it should have dropped for download therein.

You can use Wakanow for your booking.

Best of Luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by silvamania: 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
silvamania:
Good day people ,

Please for those going to Fanshawe. Is it compulsory you apply through an agent here in Nigeria .

Because on their website , they stated it specifically they are not accepting any new agents from Nigeria.

Am trying to make an application for my sister and I don’t really know how to go about this .

Thanks

All the best

Help on This please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by maestro09: 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
JustMellow:

Hello Maestro09,

Of course, but more ideal if it's a close family member like parents and siblings.

Best of Luck

Thank you JustMellow
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by JC101: 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
Any news?
Debbyiiii:
Please which hotel can I use For the compulsory 3days quarantine cause I'm going to manitoba
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by RoyalDukeDon: 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2021
Where you able to get GIC ??
Lysega:
Thank you so much, JustMellow.
1. Where do I come in all of this? Do I come as a cosponsor thereby removing my uncle as I have show the GIC investment? Or do I just show my GIC investment leaving my mum and uncle in their position.
2. Can I use multiple bank statements? Can I also out in pension accounts? What is LE?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ajoke08: 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
silvamania:

Help on This please

I think you can pick agent of your choice from the listed agents.. must the agent be in Nigeria? NO.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by MD45: 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
JustMellow:

Hello Kingsleybrave,

Processing a VV as this time for a discretional travel might not be a good idea because the application may tarry.

Best of Luck

@JustMellow

Please reach out to me. I just sent you a message via email. I want to apply for my Study Permit. Please I need your help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by femisamuel908: 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
Hello house, I just got an admission for undergraduate program in university of manitoba please I need your guide for the next steps of action. Guru's in the house please help me out.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rani001: 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
What if one doesnt want to mention it will they find out ?
And backs it up with let say employment Id
Zodiacwarrior:

Your case is plausible you just have to explain all in your Sop to the visa officer and why you want to study in Canada with your first year transcripts as proof.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by modestmj: 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
Good evening all,

Thank you for the response �� @Frankrobbn1.

Please I would like to confirm if anyone here has used any of these agencies, "skyned_consults and also besor associates". I would like to use either of them for my application process, perhaps with their influence as agencies I might get admission.

I am also considering applying to Saint Paul University Ottawa, does anyone here has information about the acceptance rate for International students, as a personal experience or friends?

Thank you all in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by kingsleybrave(m): 11:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
Thaiy:

That's outrageous, you don't need his services, you can do it yourself, all the information and resource on this platform avail you a DIY (do it yourself) approach. Besides, agents make lot of mistake on people's application.

My advice is do it yourself, should you need help, you can be sure to get it here.

It will end in Praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Elyasix: 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2021
Guys, I had a lower credit in Electrical engineering after my diploma in 2019...Can I apply for Advanced diploma in university of Manitoba? I'm 27yo currently... And how long does the admission take coz I'm currently waiting for my GCMS note which I previously went for Undergraduate degree and they somehow refused me on my proposed study due to my greedy and misleading agent. God bless you people for being so responsible for us without charging us.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teeebabyyy: 12:31am On Mar 03, 2021
Thanks alot.
JustMellow:

Hello Teeebabyyy,

You can achored your reasons for wanting to study abroad on those mentioned grounds. It is a justifiable reason. However, provide proof of the study (year one transcript and results, if applicable).

Best of Luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teeebabyyy: 12:33am On Mar 03, 2021
Thanks for your response
Zodiacwarrior:

Your case is plausible you just have to explain all in your Sop to the visa officer and why you want to study in Canada with your first year transcripts as proof.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by jizzle01(m): 1:08am On Mar 03, 2021
sorry about the delay. did you get to do Biometrics and receive NSE request?

Elyasix:

Submitted early January and got refused on February 19
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 03, 2021
Komeoby:

The thing is that the brother is abroad and paying from there is easier than sending the money here

Maybe she can declare both parties as co-sponsors. If the person is really her brother.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Sara25: 2:14am On Mar 03, 2021
Congratulations ���

Hello to all seniors on NL

I will be glad to connect with anyone going to Nova scotia community college ( marconi campus). By His grace i have LOA and putting together documents for SP.

Merci

Mami1:

Nova Scotia is my last stop. I will reschedule my reconnecting flight to Nova Scotia when I land in Montreal by God's grace.

I dont know how this option works o, but I am quite positive that it would work.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 2:53am On Mar 03, 2021
Elyasix:
Guys, I had a lower credit in Electrical engineering after my diploma in 2019...Can I apply for Advanced diploma in university of Manitoba? I'm 27yo currently... And how long does the admission take coz I'm currently waiting for my GCMS note which I previously went for Undergraduate degree and they somehow refused me on my proposed study due to my greedy and misleading agent. God bless you people for being so responsible for us without charging us.
Always blaming agents when things go south.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mobi22: 4:37am On Mar 03, 2021
Komeoby:

Since That's the case then he can pay your feed for you.
My opinion tho
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 5:50am On Mar 03, 2021
Summe:
Thank you for this. Is Montreal your last stop? I will be stopping over in Montreal first, before going to St. John's after the mandatory quarantine.

My question now is how do we go about the flight to St. John's after the quarantine? Do I have to reschedule the flight for after 3 days?

You can book everything from here. You will book to Montreal observe the 3 days then continue after that.

Check Wakanow. com.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 5:57am On Mar 03, 2021
silvamania:

Help on This please

I think they already have a list of agents they use, so just pick one from the list. You can try iwajayiimmigration. I think she is on the list as one of their approved agents.

I don’t know the person personally o but she seems to come highly recommended. Check her on IG.

Please do your check.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 5:59am On Mar 03, 2021
jogojogo:

The letter of Introduction comes as correspondence letter and the counterfoil is just above the portion for correspondences.

Once you have your passport back, then it should have dropped. Maybe you send a mail to the Lagos office using their e mail add.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Drshobz(m): 6:07am On Mar 03, 2021
Tt4tolu:
Good evening gurus in the house.
I applied on Nov 30th through an agent. After updating my biometrics on the 8th of December, it has been radio silence. No NSE request letter and all. My school is resuming on the 18th of Jan.
I called my agent about deferring my admission but he said I should hold on until a decision is reached about my application or until it's been requested by IRCC. Should I keep my fingers crossed as suggested?

Please how much did your agent charged you
For processing your admission
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by KayodeSamuel01(m): 6:25am On Mar 03, 2021
Hello, please I have been having issues logging into the portal since after registration
It keeps saying invalid mail and password
Is anyone having that issue too?

And also when i tried resetting email, it says the email isn't in use, but nysc sent me a mail which i followed promptly to further my registration.

Now to login has been a serious issue

Please, anyone to help me out?

Kind regards
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Debbyiiii: 6:37am On Mar 03, 2021
JC101:
Any news?
Yeah ppr

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by sleekcheek: 6:43am On Mar 03, 2021
Yay, congrats Debby

Debbyiiii:

Yeah ppr
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Elyasix: 6:45am On Mar 03, 2021
Guys, I had a lower credit in Electrical engineering after my diploma in 2019...Can I apply for Advanced diploma in university of Manitoba? I'm 27yo currently... And how long does it take to get admission?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Debbyiiii: 7:04am On Mar 03, 2021
sleekcheek:
Yay, congrats Debby

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (736)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.