Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (876195 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Piecoco: 5:19pm On Mar 17, 2021
Bobinho10:
Same timeline...It has ended in praise

What God can not do, does not exist.
Congratulations to you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by IboBoyNuel(m): 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2021
Rootiab:
TIMELINE! TIMELINE!! TIMELINE!!

GOD HAS BEEN WONDERFUL
FIRSTLY I WANT TO THANK EVRRYONE THAT SUPPORTED ME AND GAVE ME COURAGE. @AWYS AND @JUSTMELLOW, @FRANKROBBIN1, @DEOEMMANUEL, @LEKKIBOE. I CAN'T MENTION ALL
I FIRST STARTED MY JOURNEY IN 2019 AFTER YOUTH SERVICE. I REGISTERED A COMPANY AND I LATER FELT I DIDN'T NEED IT.
THEN 2020 AUGUST I MEET ALOT OF AGENTS. ONE AGENT TOLD ME I WON'T GET ADMISSION FOR MASTERS BECAUSE OF MY 2.2 AND I SAID, GOD IT'S IN YOUR HANDS. I MET ANOTHER THAT SAID 150K FOR MEMORIAL ADMISSION AND I EVEN WANTED TO SEND 70K AND PAY REST LATER, HE SAID NO AND I FELT GOD WAS TALKING TO ME TO DO IT ON MY OWN AND I WENT HOME AND APPLIED AND PAID AND IN 3 WEEKS MSC ADMISSION CAME. I THANK GOD. AND BY THEN I HAD NO SPONSOR, MY MOM SAID SHE WON'T PAY AND I HAVEN'T TOLD MY DAD CAUSE HE DOESN'T LIKE THE ABROAD TALK AND I PRAYED AND TOLD GOD MY PROBLEMS AND I TOLD MY FATHER ABOUT IT AND HE ACCEPTED.

17TH JANUARY I APPLIED
DID UPFRONT MEDICALS AND GOT PASSED ON 21ST.
BIOMETRICS 20TH
CONFIRMATION 6TH
NSE 8TH
I SENT MAIL FROM 28TH FEBRUARY TILL TODAY 17TH MARCH. WHICH MAKES IT 2 MONTHS. 17TH, 17TH.
DOLAPO GOD WOULD BLESS U AND THERE WAS SOMEONE THAT SAID I SHOULD JOIN ONE ONLINE YOUTUBE PRAYER AND ON MONDAY 15TH THEY WERE PRAYING ABOUT CONGRATULATIONS AND I SAID GOD 17TH IS MY DAY AND 19TH IS ALSO MY BIRTHDAY. I'D BE 24 YEARS ON 19TH OF MARCH. THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT AND I'M GRATEFUL.
I TELL U. PUT EVERYTHING TO GOD AND HE WOULD DO IT.
ESE YOU HAVE BEEN MY ROCK THROUGH ALL THIS.
WE MEET IN CANADA. THANKS

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by IboBoyNuel(m): 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2021
Yk45:
THE EAGLE HAS LANDED..... who dey breathe?

This journey started officially in 2017, I applied 3 times before it was finally approved and stamped.

1st and 2nd Application refusal on the grounds:
● Family Ties
● Current Employment situation
● Purpose of vist

3rd Application:

Applied September 9th, 2020
Medical request: Febuary 24th, 2021 ( I had an upfront medical at hand, submitted it asap)
Medical passed: March 2nd, 2021
BVL: March 3rd,2021
PPR: March 3rd, 2021
Submitted passport to Abuja VFS: through DHL March 5th, 2021
Abuja VFS received It: March 8th, 2021
Counterfoil: March 11th, 2021 ( 2 year multiple entry as compensation for the previous refusal �)
LOI: March 12th, 2021
Then I had to hunt DHLto pick my decision envelope form Abuja VFS.
Passport received back: March 17th, 2021

Shout out to Frank and everyone that has kept this page with vital information. Shout out to MUN for let me defer my admission without getting tired of my request each time. Last shout out goes to Almighty God for finally making this dream a reality.

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2021
Royalty95:

Which YouTube prayer oo... so we can always join the prayer
Pastor Jerry eze. Midweek prayer

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2021
IboBoyNuel:

Congratulations.
thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2021
MsJanez01:

Finally. I've been looking out for you. God did it. congratulations. I am next
amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2021
Winner0718:

Congrats bro, and happy birthday in advance to you. Go and excell in CA
thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by mamatee2: 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2021
At last! Congratulations. I rejoice with you.
Rootiab:
GUYS COME AND CELEBRATE WITH ME. PPR JUST DROPPED. I'D WOULD SHARE TIMELINE SOON
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Royalty95: 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2021
JustMellow:

Hello Royalty95,

This is what I will do: since it's urgent and if admission will be lost, I will apply to another DLI into same or similar study.

Then, I will print out my shared email correspondence with responsible office and/or save it as a document to my device (phone, Ipad etc).

To crown it all, with your boldness and confidence; this is what I will say if asked at the POE by a CBSA officer:

"My school couldn't defer my admission. I got a late response from IRCC and it created a setback to meet up with registration... (or as it may suit the sitiation).

So no other options than to seek for another admisison elsewhere, since I have already received my stamped passport back and since my travel itinerary has also been concluded; it was necessary that I must travel.

My study leave of approval was only issued along with the duration my previous admission, I am in the look out so I don't violate my employer's work policy of missed deadline resumption date. I really value my job..."

Keep both the new and old LOA in an accessible place when traveling, just in case either of both is asked.

n.b: this transcript will be as fast within few (or very few) minutes. It will almost come as a reflex question, so, be alert to catch it when it try to fly; if you intend to follow this advice.

Best of Luck

Thanks so much @just mellow
Thanks to @ lekiboboe for your input and advice also.
I sent a mail to the school requesting why I was refused admission and saying how I hv passed through the hurdle of getting a study visa. And now refused admission on my third trial.

Cut the long story short they gave me the admission. My portal was changed from refused to admitted

To God be the glory

Please am I post send this admission letter to IRCC via web form? And what’s the consequences of not doing that? Also while sending the updated admission letter what should I write as a short note?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Benquip: 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2021
Royalty95:

Thanks so much. Thanks to @ lekiboboe for your input and advice also.
I sent a mail to the school requesting why I was refused admission and saying how I hv passed through the hurdle of getting a study visa. And now refused admission on my third trial.

Cut the long story short they gave me the admission. My portal was changed from refused to admitted

To God be the glory

Please am I post send this admission letter to IRCC via web form? And what’s the consequences of not doing that? Also while sending the updated admission letter what should I write as a short note?

Wonderful... Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Toopee: 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2021
JayEjabz:

Please how did you pay??

A friend in the US helped.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2021
Royalty95:

Thanks so much @just mellow
Thanks to @ lekiboboe for your input and advice also.

To God be the glory

Wow!!! This is miraculous...

Another hearty congratulations to you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Toopee: 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2021
NorthernshoreTS:

Open your WES portal. Navigate to tab that enables you download your WES evaluated transcript. Download it (PDF) and voila you are good to go.

God bless you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oyibo4real: 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2021
Rootiab:
GUYS COME AND CELEBRATE WITH ME. PPR JUST DROPPED. I'D WOULD SHARE TIMELINE SOON

OMG!!! THIS IS GREAT NEWS, FINALLY!!!
AM SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU! WOW! WOW! WOW!!!

GOD I AWAIT MY OWN BEFORE THE END OF TODAY IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!!!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oyibo4real: 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2021
awys:

Oh Rootiab Rootiab congratulationsssssssssssss oooo at least we can rest from your anxiety it has indeed ended in praise.Oyibo4real you are next in line and others waiting oo by his grace do 2-way courier otherwise use UPS they are okay with this two way courier

AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!!

I tell you, the anxiety no be here, I've been using her to track my own. Now yours is here, mine is coming as soon as possible in JESUS NAME, AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ayokaq: 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2021
Congratulations, it's has ended in praises
Rootiab:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by akoko123: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I have applied 2twice for my Study Permit to Canada and was refused for the second time last week. First refusal was in October 2020.

The refusal for my first application was based on 1. Course of Study, 2. Family Ties 3. Personal and Financial Assets

The second refusal was simply stated as ....."Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more: your qualifications,
previous studies, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans"...

I have my admission into Centennial College for Baking and Pastry Management which is actually what i want to actually want to study based on my several years experience as a self employed Baker. I actually have a first degree in Pol Science earned in 2019 from Open University of nigeria but I have been a baker for the past 5 years with a Registered Business, and Various Local Certificates in Baking which i all supplied in my application. I tried to explain all of this in my second application attempt but I guess it wasnt enough for the VO.

Please anyone, what do I need to do at this stage? I want to reapply but honestly i dont know how best to convince the VO that my 1st Degree to me is just a Paper.... Afterall people can have mutliple degrees in various fields. Baking has been my profession and i only intend to advance it thats the only way i can remain self-employed.

Furthermore, when reapplying, does it mean that the only reason stated in my last refusal is the thing i need to worry about or I have to start revalidating every other previously submitted docs like bank statements, letter from sponsor etc?

Please help, i need to reapply asap to meet up with May registration.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
oyibo4real:

OMG!!! THIS IS GREAT NEWS, FINALLY!!!
AM SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU! WOW! WOW! WOW!!!

GOD I AWAIT MY OWN BEFORE THE END OF TODAY JN JESUS NAME, AMEN!!!
amen. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2021
Ayokaq:
Congratulations, it's has ended in praises
thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by iampaulsmith(m): 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2021
Congratulations Rootiab. Glad to know you gave up the anxiety and trusted God instead, it paid off! Congratulations once again!
Rootiab:

GOD HAS BEEN WONDERFUL
FIRSTLY I WANT TO THANK EVRRYONE THAT SUPPORTED ME AND GAVE ME COURAGE. @AWYS AND @JUSTMELLOW, @FRANKROBBIN1, @DEOEMMANUEL, @LEKKIBOE. I CAN'T MENTION ALL
I FIRST STARTED MY JOURNEY IN 2019 AFTER YOUTH SERVICE. I REGISTERED A COMPANY AND I LATER FELT I DIDN'T NEED IT.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Royalty95: 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Wow!!! This is miraculous...

Another hearty congratulations to you

Thank you boss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Royalty95: 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
Benquip:

Wonderful... Congratulations

Thank you boss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by peruxie: 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2021
marcelonwa:
Good afternoon guys,
Please I need a clue on This my issue nw
I applied on Jan 25th 2021
Biometrics done Jan 28th
Since then I haven’t heard anything from IRCC, no NSE, No nothing.. Okay eligibility review started on February 17th, and I went ahead to book my medicals at IOM Lagos,
Just yesterday I just yesterday for my GCMS notes,
Because I have no clue what’s going on,
My program starts on May 17th 2021

Who else have this similar case as mine?
I need suggestions from the gurus in the house
Thanks
I am in same position , I actually applied on the 15th of January ...any update yet?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by IboBoyNuel(m): 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2021
BVL and PPR just dropped.

Second application

Application date: 13th October, 2020.
NSE request letter: 8th December, 2020.
Submitted NSE documents: 30th December, 2020.
Requested GCMS notes: 21st January.
Upfront Medicals: 21st January, 2021.
Medicals Passed: 23rd January, 2021.
After 40 mails and webforms to IRCC, finally
BVL and PPR : 17th March, 2021.

5 months.

It has finally ended in praise. Thanks to all everyone who answered my questions even when the question sounded dumb. Lol. Thanks to everyone who contributes to this forum. I did everything myself and i learnt everything I know from here.

Special thanks to Justmellow, Frankrobbn1, Qudkom (haven't seen this moniker in a while), lekiboboe, etc. I even sent mails this morning before receiving ppr. I can now finally pay my tuition before the deadline which is next week Thursday. To everyone who is expected ppr, keep praying. God always comes through for his children.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oyibo4real: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
IboBoyNuel:

Second application

5 months.

It has finally ended in praise. Thanks to all everyone who answered my questions even when the question sounded dumb. Lol. Thanks to everyone who contributes to this forum. I did everything myself and i learnt everything I know from here.

Special thanks to Justmellow, Frankrobbn1, Qudkom (haven't seen this moniker in a while), lekiboboe, etc. I even sent mails this morning before receiving ppr. I can now finally pay my tuition before the deadline which is next week Thursday. To everyone who is expected ppr, keep praying. God always comes through for his children.

FINALLY, CONGRATULATIONS! I SEE THAT THIS IS THE REIGN OF PPR, AM NEXT IN LINE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ToluDstar: 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2021
Rootiab:

GOD HAS BEEN WONDERFUL
THEN 2020 AUGUST I MEET ALOT OF AGENTS. ONE AGENT TOLD ME I WON'T GET ADMISSION FOR MASTERS BECAUSE OF MY 2.2 AND I SAID, GOD IT'S IN YOUR HANDS. I MET ANOTHER THAT SAID 150K FOR MEMORIAL ADMISSION AND I EVEN WANTED TO SEND 70K AND PAY REST LATER, HE SAID NO AND I FELT GOD WAS TALKING TO ME TO DO IT ON MY OWN AND I WENT HOME AND APPLIED AND PAID AND IN 3 WEEKS MSC ADMISSION CAME. I THANK GOD. AND BY THEN I HAD NO SPONSOR, MY MOM SAID SHE WON'T PAY AND I HAVEN'T TOLD MY DAD CAUSE HE DOESN'T LIKE THE ABROAD TALK AND I PRAYED AND TOLD GOD MY PROBLEMS AND I TOLD MY FATHER ABOUT IT AND HE ACCEPTED.

17TH JANUARY I APPLIED
BIOMETRICS 20TH
CONFIRMATION 6TH
NSE 8TH
I SENT MAIL FROM 28TH FEBRUARY TILL TODAY 17TH MARCH. WHICH MAKES IT 2 MONTHS. 17TH, 17TH.
DOLAPO GOD WOULD BLESS U AND THERE WAS SOMEONE THAT SAID I SHOULD JOIN ONE ONLINE YOUTUBE PRAYER AND ON MONDAY 15TH THEY WERE PRAYING ABOUT CONGRATULATIONS AND I SAID GOD 17TH IS MY DAY AND 19TH IS ALSO MY BIRTHDAY. I'D BE 24 YEARS ON 19TH OF MARCH. THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT AND I'M GRATEFUL.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ToluDstar: 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2021
Rootiab:

GOD HAS BEEN WONDERFUL

17TH JANUARY I APPLIED
BIOMETRICS 20TH
CONFIRMATION 6TH
NSE 8TH

Finally!!!
I am so happy for you Rootiabbbbb.
Congratulations!!
I am next in line in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2021
iampaulsmith:
Congratulations Rootiab. Glad to know you gave up the anxiety and trusted God instead, it paid off! Congratulations once again!
thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by atiteb4: 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2021
IboBoyNuel:

Second application

5 months.

congratulations bro. Which university did u get into ? Is it a masters program?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2021
IboBoyNuel:

Second application

5 months.

congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 6:29pm On Mar 17, 2021
oyibo4real:

FINALLY, CONGRATULATIONS! I SEE THAT THIS IS THE REIGN OF PPR, AM NEXT IN LINE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!!!
amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 6:29pm On Mar 17, 2021
ToluDstar:

I am so happy for you Rootiabbbbb.
Congratulations!!
I am next in line IJN.
Tanks. Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (736)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.