Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (859029 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Austin163(m): 11:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hi lovely people.
What do I fill here; 1 Room and Board?, 2. Service in? 3. For this trip,will you use a national Israeli passport? 4. Will use passport issued by ministry of foreign affairs in Taiwan that includes your personal identification number? Someone should help with answers. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by iwble(f): 11:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
Cooladex:

My wife got her admission this mrng.

Congratulations to your wife!!!

I key into this testimony.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Wanice: 12:37am On Mar 25, 2021
Wanice:
Good evening everyone, thanks for your continuous support. Pls I intend applying for my student permit anytime from now. My dad is a business man and he’s the one sponsoring my education. His company is a sole proprietorship business(an enterprise), he and my mom are the sole signatory to the account of the company. Below are my questions?

1. Do I need a letter of sponsorship from the company?
2. Is there a need for a
a. board Resolution Letter stating that they are fully aware of this sponsorship and approve it
b. Affidavit of Support
C. Business invoices

Secondly My dad has a robust personal account but it’s not as if he gets paid monthly from the company. Will there be a need for this document
1. Employee ID
2. Pay slips

Thanks
Good day everyone, still waiting for someone to answer this. Thanks, I really appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teenie19(f): 12:48am On Mar 25, 2021
Austin163:
thanks a lot. In that case, I will not fill UCI column?

yes, leave blank as a first time applicant
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Francejaik(m): 1:16am On Mar 25, 2021
Papapa1234:
I got admission two weeks ago

Wow.... congratulations

Hoping to see mine soonest
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 1:18am On Mar 25, 2021
Francejaik:

Wow.... congratulations

Hoping to see mine soonest
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by GboyegaD(m): 1:38am On Mar 25, 2021
Cooladex:
My wife has just been considered for admission at the University of saskatchewan for her Master of Education. She has a first class in her first degree and also a Msc(distinction) in Mgt, is there any hopes of getting a funding/scholarships? And the processes of securing a study visa. Thankd a lot

Her department will inform her of any funding decision. She could write to ask as well.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dameelee: 3:57am On Mar 25, 2021
Hello everyone.
Is there any link to spousal open work permit group?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Kayz3446: 3:59am On Mar 25, 2021
Hello bro,
My name is kayode I’ve been checking your post on here regarding study visa application to Canada.Dan you kindly drop me your email or WhatsApp phone number so we can write each other,I will be happy if you can respond back.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Kayz3446: 4:00am On Mar 25, 2021
Hello bro,
My name is kayode I’ve been checking your post on here regarding study visa application to Canada.Dan you kindly drop me your email or WhatsApp phone number so we can write each other,I will be happy if you can respond back.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Cooladex(m): 4:21am On Mar 25, 2021
GboyegaD:

Her department will inform her of any funding decision. She could write to ask as well.

Thanks for this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Cooladex(m): 4:32am On Mar 25, 2021
iwble:

Congratulations to your wife!!!

I key into this testimony.

Thank you. Your choice of course is almost the same, (Master of education)you don't mind, you can drop your email. You guys could rub minds.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Baphil: 4:53am On Mar 25, 2021
Hello Kayz3446, you have referred to nobody in your post. Kindly quote or tag the person or even send a private message to the person's email. That will help you better. All the best.

Kayz3446:
Hello bro,

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Eilenora: 5:08am On Mar 25, 2021
Hi guys,
Please does anyone know if visa chances will be impeeded if someone with a cgpa of 4.4 gets admission into a college as opposed to a univ. Apparently she got rejection for admission into 2 different univs so she decided to apply to a college directly which she got easily. Just worried about her visa chances. Last date for payment of tuition is today so this information is needed urgently before its too late. Many thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by olasubomy: 5:09am On Mar 25, 2021
Mideyo234:
I think you can share a hotel room with someone only if you flew in together. Regardless, anyone travelling should confirm with the hotel before booking anything, just to be sure.

Yes, correct, you can share a room as long as you arrived together. I saw people in pairs being given a room in the hotel I lodged and you are free to leave when your negative test result drops in your mailbox. Mine dropped the second day.

But better to discuss with the hotel that you intend to quarantine with another person before paying so you can be on the same page with them.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by yokus(f): 5:15am On Mar 25, 2021
Hopefully, things improve.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teepearls(f): 5:36am On Mar 25, 2021
Yes, many have said its allowed in most provinces so far you pair with someone that boarded same flight with you.

Mideyo234:
I think you can share a hotel room with someone only if you flew in together. Regardless, anyone traveling should confirm with the hotel before booking anything, just to be sure.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anndav(f): 7:33am On Mar 25, 2021
Dameelee:
Hello everyone.
Is there any link to spousal open work permit group?

Yes goggle it on nairaland search ' Canada spousal open work permit.'. processing time for that visa is 52 weeks presently....but we are praying for normalcy soon

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Kkddyit: 7:39am On Mar 25, 2021
Anndav:

Yes goggle it on nairaland search ' Canada spousal open work permit.'. processing time for that visa is 52 weeks presently....but we are praying for normalcy soon

Please does this also affect a work permit for spouse and visit for children on the back of a study permit for the primary applicant?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Benquip: 8:11am On Mar 25, 2021
Sleekcee:
I am September and have not even gotten medical requests what could be wrong?
I suggest you raise a Webform and mail them... Other gurus can help with this as I am also awaiting PPR...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Benquip: 8:20am On Mar 25, 2021
Restoredglory:
Since November till date eligibility has not started,my current status is showing Your action is required and additional documents not applicable.I don't know what to do
Raise webforms and send mails to them
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by jizzle01(m): 8:37am On Mar 25, 2021
Wifefo88:
Heyy guys,,,anybody heading to sudbury, Ontario by next month.?

hi, that’s where i’m headed too however, i only just did my medicals after I got the request. still looking forward to my love letter :-)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by jizzle01(m): 8:57am On Mar 25, 2021
Rootiab:
Honestly memorial is the best. 19 cad for a night (quarantine). Aside food tho. That's quiet nice. They have on campus accommodation for quarantine.

nice. pretty convenient!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2021
The Eagle has landed. Thank you so much for the advice and courage. If you have any question. Pm me

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Snowballl: 9:27am On Mar 25, 2021
Good morning, I am sponsoring my wife. She has 10M in her account and I have 5M. For POF is my account balance too low for her visa application? Please I need you guys input or those that have scaled through. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 9:45am On Mar 25, 2021
Eilenora:
Hi guys,
Please does anyone know if visa chances will be impeeded if someone with a cgpa of 4.4 gets admission into a college as opposed to a univ. Apparently she got rejection for admission into 2 different univs so she decided to apply to a college directly which she got easily. Just worried about her visa chances. Last date for payment of tuition is today so this information is needed urgently before its too late. Many thanks

Chances are equal if its univ or college...

the determinant is how she can sell her genuineness that shes traveling for studies, has the finance and easy access to it and then prove that your course is of reasonable expense meaning there has to be career progression
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 9:47am On Mar 25, 2021
Snowballl:
Good morning, I am sponsoring my wife. She has 10M in her account and I have 5M. For POF is my account balance too low for her visa application? Please I need you guys input or those that have scaled through. Thanks

does the 10m cover her one tuition and 10,000 living expenses. if yes.... she should apply as a self sponsor
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 9:54am On Mar 25, 2021
Wanice:
Good evening everyone, thanks for your continuous support. Pls I intend applying for my student permit anytime from now. My dad is a business man and he’s the one sponsoring my education. His company is a sole proprietorship business(an enterprise), he and my mom are the sole signatory to the account of the company. Below are my questions?

1. Do I need a letter of sponsorship from the company?
2. Is there a need for a
a. board Resolution Letter stating that they are fully aware of this sponsorship and approve it
b. Affidavit of Support
C. Business invoices

Secondly My dad has a robust personal account but it’s not as if he gets paid monthly from the company. Will there be a need for this document
1. Employee ID
2. Pay slips

Thanks

1) Please let your parents sponsor you and not the company or company account.
2a) Theres no need if the account used is either your dad and mum's .
b) Affidavit of support should come from your parents and not with the company letter head, just a normal letter.
c) Business invoice can be used as proof to funds or evidence that your dad earns alot of money meaning finance will be available to you regularly.

1) YES as proof of employment. Are you working as well? if yes, you need it too as well as employment letter
2) Yes... if you are also working, you will require same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by anike2011: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2021
Hello, can you kindly provide an answer to my question? Please what was the brief content in your letter from employer? Was it in form of a recommendation letter?
Everoy83:
Praise God. My passport landed this morning.

My full timeline are as follows;

First-time applicant:
Document submitted:
Application cover letter
Acceptance letter from DLI
Bank Statement showing enough funds for fees and accommodation
Study plan letter and CV
Passports and travel history
Letter from Employer
Did upfront medical

Timeline:
Application submitted: January 30, 2021
Biometrics Letter: February 2, 2021 (Did same day)
Biometrics submission confirmation: February 2, 2021
NSE Request letter: February 18, 2021 (Was planning to submit it on March 12, 2021 when IELTS academic result was due to be out)
Original Passport request letter: March 10, 2021 (so l couldn't submit the NSE requirements again, submitted passport to DHL same day-one way courier)
Counterfoil: March 18, 2021
LOI: March 19, 2021
VFS request for return courier payment: March 22, 2021 (paid same day)
Passport received: March 24, 2021

It ended in praise. I pray that everyone here celebrates as well.
It will rain PPR this week by God's grace.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 25, 2021
LARRY066432:
Pls I need advice
My study visa just got approved
Nd I was supposed to travel next week. So d agent I was using told me dat on my admission letter I am supposed to pay $500 dollar to my university bfore going. Nd my school is university of Regina
Pls i want to kno if it’s compulsory to pay bfor traveling

U could have taken ur time to research more about ur school and its fee policy rather dan leaving everything for ur agent. U don't even no if his lying or not cos ur reluctant to research by ur self.i prove to u that we no more dan wat all these agents know

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by LadyBlaq: 10:27am On Mar 25, 2021
Good morning FAM! I hope this meets you all well.
Please i have a question.
I am collating documents for study visa application. I understand that it is paramount to provide every document mentioned on SOP.
I mentioned a one year employment on my SOP in year 2015 but I lost my employment letter for that job. I am planning on using MSB for all my financial/bank proofs.

Now here it is, I have been able to print out my first bank statement where I had six to seven months salary payment from the said company and I highlighted these six to seven transactions and labelled the few pages document "proof of salary payment from E & T Company".

Please do I upload this document on proof of fund section or as client's information? I ask this because the document is standing as my employment letter since I lost the real employment letter.

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (736)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.