Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (861200 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 4:07am On Jan 04, 2021
Chocs:
Mobi22

He needs a doc that shows that he is the owner of the company (the company name on the CAC) doc. So they know that he owns the company. After that, he can use his personal account. There’s no rule that says one must use company accounts.

Ps: There is a document from CAC that lists out the owners of a company (I can’t remember the name). I know this because I submitted my sponsor’s own when I did my application. You can attach that, the company’s CAC doc and his personal bank statement.

Cheers
Particulars of Directors where they list the names of the owners and other directors that has shares in the company
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by starkyniichan(m): 4:09am On Jan 04, 2021
Lovethchisom:
Hello
Happy new year all.

I have been trying to submit my application but i cant make payments with my card. i have used First bank (master card), GT Bank (master card) and UBA (Visa card). i still get same response from these cards. Not approved, Transaction declined.
Please what other step do i take. have been trying for the past two week one.
Please help a sister.

This has been answered a few times though - you can keep trying different cards ( try cards connected with dom accounts and all) or have someone a relative or anyone you know outside the country send them the equivalent and let them do it for you.

Cheers.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by mastmony: 5:17am On Jan 04, 2021
Good morning house,

Please I don't understand this update. I did biometrics Dec 8, 2020. Now I'm getting this update that. It has not been received.

Please how do I go about it

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Chynwayy: 5:29am On Jan 04, 2021
Ok thank you! Please how about brother inlaw

Anon123:

Yes pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 5:56am On Jan 04, 2021
Collins4u1:
Postsecondary Diploma or Certificate
Graduate Certificate

Which of these two represents Pgd

The later
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 5:56am On Jan 04, 2021
Chynwayy:

Yes pls but you will need to explain tge relationship
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 5:58am On Jan 04, 2021
Collins4u1:

Okay, I studied electrical and electronic engineering (Telecommunication option). I intend continuing with that or Telecom engineering. Thank you for responding.

A PGD related to that will be very okay..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 5:58am On Jan 04, 2021
Hassan19:
Please how do I sign this imm1294e form? It's not bring where to sign, it's just showing trusted certificate.
Please help a brother

Write your full name according to how it is on your international passport.. U are filling electronically and applying online, so you dont sign that form with Biro

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 6:01am On Jan 04, 2021
Lovethchisom:
Hello
Happy new year all.

I have been trying to submit my application but i cant make payments with my card. i have used First bank (master card), GT Bank (master card) and UBA (Visa card). i still get same response from these cards. Not approved, Transaction declined.
Please what other step do i take. have been trying for the past two week one.
Please help a sister.

You can't cos Nigerian cards allow only $100cad per month and your visa fee is more than that.. If u have someone with a dom account card or anybody abroad trustworthy that can pay.. It will be faster
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 6:02am On Jan 04, 2021
mastmony:
Good morning house,

Please I don't understand this update. I did biometrics Dec 8, 2020. Now I'm getting this update that. It has not been received.

Please how do I go about it

Pls send a mail and webform letting them know wen u did your biometrics. U can scan the number u were given after biometrics
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by afrischolars1: 6:03am On Jan 04, 2021
Does anyone understand the reason why IRCC require study visa applicants in Nigeria undertake IELTS exam to be eligible for expedited study permit processing under the Nigeria Student Express (NSE) scheme?

Since Canadian tertiary institutions generally offer Nigerian applicants unconditional admission without any condition on English language proficiency, is it proper for IRCC to mandate them to take IELTS test before they can speed up their study visa processing?

As a Nigerian bachelor/Master graduate who has been educated in English language, does the language proficiency requirement by IRCC under the NSE visa processing scheme make you feel like your language skill is inferior to the Canadian standard?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 6:08am On Jan 04, 2021
afrischolars1:
Does anyone understand the reason why IRCC require study visa applicants in Nigeria undertake IELTS exam to be eligible for expedited study permit processing under the Nigeria Student Express (NSE) scheme?

Since Canadian tertiary institutions generally offer Nigerian applicants unconditional admission without any condition on English language proficiency, is it proper for IRCC to mandate them to take IELTS test before they can speed up their study visa processing?

As a Nigerian bachelor/Master graduate who has been educated in English language, does the language proficiency requirement by IRCC under the NSE visa processing scheme make you feel like your language skill is inferior to the Canadian standard?
NSE is a different channel for study visa processing with IELTs one of its requirements.

When you get the NSE mail, I am sure they said if you are not interested in having your application processed under NSE platform, u can ignore but may have to wait 1month before your application ressumes processing under the normal channel
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by lentomac: 6:38am On Jan 04, 2021
Collins4u1:

Okay, I studied electrical and electronic engineering (Telecommunication option). I intend continuing with that or Telecom engineering. Thank you for responding.
Hi,

Do refer to this post

PG. Cert Programs in Electrical Electronics Engineering programs
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/91#90516887

Since you mentioned TELECOMMUNICATIONS, i guess it is centered on electrical, computer engineering and internet networking which seeks to support and enhance telecommunication systems.

So sequel to that, you can google the following programs, visit their respective websites, check the course contents under each program and see how it aligns with your telecommunications engineering specialization

PG. Cert, Wireless Information Networking
Fleming College, Peterborough, Ontario

PG. Cert, Wireless Network Infrastructure
Conestoga College, Kitchener, ON

PG. Cert, Wireless Networking
George Brown College, Toronto, ON
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 6:42am On Jan 04, 2021
Blavkmaann:

Thanks chairman
Na the money Wey I Dey get from comedy for here I wan still take jakpa

Who no like better thing

Kevin Hart no do pass me o, if I make u laugh for Toronto, e no bad na
Omo na ahead ahead o
No e nor bad but I nor be man nah woman I be

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by lentomac: 6:57am On Jan 04, 2021
Chynwayy:

Yes you can

But he has to explain his relationship with you and the reasons why he is sponsoring you.
A Letter of Sponsorship would be essential on this

Do refer to this Post

- Letter of Sponsorship by Brother-In-Law (Avoid Plagiarism)
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/104#90791390

The gurus might be able to help you more on this

- Pictures with him on his wedding day (I guess he is married to your Sis.) or other events I feel can suffice
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 6:59am On Jan 04, 2021
Good news

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by owolabia: 7:05am On Jan 04, 2021
meemeeibrahim22:

It is well we would hear positive News soon�� You could drop your email address so I can reach you! Have you been sending webforms?

Webform filled..

Email sent to u
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Blavkmaann: 7:14am On Jan 04, 2021
awys:

No e nor bad but I nor be man nah woman I be

All join

A woman of honour

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Chynwayy: 7:41am On Jan 04, 2021
Thank you very much
Anon123:

Yes pls but you will need to explain tge relationship
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Chynwayy: 7:43am On Jan 04, 2021
Thank you very much. I’m married to his brother, is that possible

lentomac:

Yes you can

But he has to explain his relationship with you and the reasons why he is sponsoring you.
A Letter of Sponsorship would be essential on this

Do refer to this Post

- Letter of Sponsorship by Brother-In-Law (Avoid Plagiarism)
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/104#90791390

The gurus might be able to help you more on this

- Pictures with him on his wedding day (I guess he is married to your Sis.) or other events I feel can suffice
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by lentomac: 7:56am On Jan 04, 2021
Chynwayy:
Thank you very much. I’m married to his brother, is that possible

You are welcome,

I think you can

You can read up Sharon's post as regards that, I think both of you have same scenerio

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Chynwayy: 7:59am On Jan 04, 2021
Thanks again will check it out

lentomac:

You are welcome,

I think you can

You can read up Sharon's post as regards that, I think both of you have same scenerio

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by lentomac: 8:01am On Jan 04, 2021
@Chocs and all,

Good morning

I want to get something straight

This $30K CAD of NSE route, does it sum up for both Tuition & Living Expenses?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 8:19am On Jan 04, 2021
lentomac:
@Chocs and all,

Good morning

I think so..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by SonOfaNobody(m): 8:33am On Jan 04, 2021
Hi everyone,
Am I required to pay any passport transmission fee to vfs office in Lagos considering that I had my biometrics there?
If no, is there any other fee?
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by lentomac: 8:43am On Jan 04, 2021
SonOfaNobody:
Hi everyone,
Am I required to pay any passport transmission fee to vfs office in Lagos considering that I had my biometrics there?
If no, is there any other fee?
Thank you.
If its Lagos VFS you did your BIOMETRICS, you are not to pay the 7k transmission fee

The only fee you are going to pay is the one for the Courier company you choose to use to send your passport to Lagos VFS either with DHL or UPS, the choice is yours

Note: Make sure you do the Two-Way Courier for your Passport

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Hassan19: 8:49am On Jan 04, 2021
Good morning house, please how do I sign on this imm1294e form.
Do
Is there something I am not doing right or I don't need to sign on it?
Please help a brother

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by englois: 9:06am On Jan 04, 2021
Hassan19:
Do
Please help a brother

Don't sign. Just save it.
When you want to upload the imm form on the ircc page, you will be required to input your full name to stand in as electronic signature
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Chocs(f): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2021
Hassan19

You do not need to sign any form if you’re applying online (it’s stated on your portal)

At the end of your application, before you submit it, you’ll give a signature (by writing your full name) to cover for all the forms you’re submitting.

The only required thing is to validate your forms that have validation option button at the top/bottom.

Best wishes
Hassan19:
Do
Please help a brother

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Chocs(f): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2021
Lentomac

I should think so. Since they didn’t add any clause to the requirements (see below)

Cheers
lentomac:
@Chocs and all,

Good morning

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by mcobex: 9:21am On Jan 04, 2021
Chynwayy:
Hello guys please can a married man use brother as sponsor?? Please
Yes he can as long as the brother can afford it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by mastmony: 9:32am On Jan 04, 2021
Thank you for your response. Please can you kindly assist with their email address. Thank you

Anon123:

Pls send a mail and webform letting them know wen u did your biometrics. U can scan the number u were given after biometrics

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (736)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50