Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (861617 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Baggiomarrio: 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
dyce101:
yes please
ok thanks alot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Cherukei2015: 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
ooa1st:
Morning Spectro, hope you wouldn't mind sharing the link for people who need it to feed on.

Thanks for this valuable contribution

Stay blessed

Congrats, please I will like to ask you some questions regarding the SP for your child.
I sent you an email
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Kayyyy(f): 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
Spectro:
There are fewer posts on the 'living Canada' thread than on this one.

It is clear that once people finally settle in Canada, they are less inclined to guide people in the aspect of how they can settle.

This student visa thread is one of the most active on Nairaland.
That’s 100 percent true. I asked 3 different questions on the “living in Canada” thread, only 1 was answered. Don’t even know who to ask again.
I’m even thinking of moving my flight ticket till I’m fully sure that I’m set to go.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by shams040(m): 12:08am On Apr 30, 2021
Dear All,

Please can I do my medicals in another country and come to Nigeria to do all the applications as I need to beat the May 15 deadline.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Baggiomarrio: 1:06am On Apr 30, 2021
Please this may 15 deadline and having decisions made before or by august: does that mean we that had thier application running since February should be expecting a decision as well or it just meant for people applying this may. when they talk about having an incomplete document decision may not be reach even after august. What do they meant by the incomplete document, are they talking about NSE route?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by buzzme: 2:10am On Apr 30, 2021
A’lass, it has ENDED IN PRAISES!! 
It has really been a long journey but finally, the Love Letters arrived in my GC Key earlier today. My application timeline. 

Applied: 29 October 2020. For Winter (Jan 2021)
Confirmation: 29 October 2020.
BCL: 30 October 2020. 
Biometrics done and updated that same day: 8 December 2020. 
Upfront medicals: 14 December 2020. 
Eligibility Review: 15 December 2020. 
Medical updated: 23 December 2020. 
Ordered 1st GCMS Notes: 7th January 2021.
Deferred Admission to Spring: 12th January 2021.
GCMS Notes arrived: 8th February 2021. Recommend Interview.
Procedural Fairness Letter: 15 February 2021. Because i totally forgot to say i have been denied a visa to the States 2016.
Responded to PFL: 1 March 2021. Via immigration lawyers in Canada.. didnt wanna take my chances biko.
Ordered 2nd GCMS Notes: 26th March. Recommend Interview again...
GCMS notes arrived early this morning: 30th April 2021.
BVL and PPR: 30th April 2021. (My new birthday date �)

“PS: I didn’t apply with nor get the NSE request”

Course: 2nd Masters (MBA) University Canada West
Semester ... Summer (July 2021).. Had to defer from January to April and i just deferred last night to Summer and my PPR came out today.. Do the gurus, please think, i should send my newly updated LOA on my GCKey or i should wait till a certain time??

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED:

So, I literally categorized all my documents in titles and sub-titles and a TOC for easy identification. (I no won too stress my fine visa officer hahahah)

ALL THREE (3) FORMS.

Passport Photograph.

Passport: I created a TOC here and uploaded my most passport, travel history (Stamps, expired passports and expired visas). I applied from Ireland.

POF: My Father is my main sponsor and supported me with his bank accounts in Nigeria. I also used myself as co-sponsor to add the small small change I have managed to raise for the past year. I totalled the sum and broke it down bit by bit in my study plan. I created a TOC too.
* Letter of sponsorship.
* Affidavit of sponsorship.
* Letter of consent to travel.
* Tuition fee deposit.
* Sponsor personal bank account statement (6 months).
* Sponsor personal bank confirmation of signature. (Just an official letter from the bank)
* Sponsor personal bank letter of reference.
* Sponsor Company bank statement (6 months).
* Sponsor company bank confirmation of signature.
* Sponsor company bank letter of reference.
* Applicant personal account statement (4 months)
* Applicant saving statement of account (3 months)
* Sponsor e-passport.
* Sponsor retirement letter.
* Sponsor pension fund.

Client Information.
OTHERS.
* Study Plan. (My SP was very detailed. I am a lawyer so writing and designing and using big big grammar is my specialty. I tried to convince them why I needed an MBA when I just rounded up a Masters in Ireland and why I am not interested in PH.D).
* Resume.
* Police certificate in Ireland, Nigeria and United Kingdom (I did my Undergraduate in Cambridge and spent more than six months).
* Birth Certificate.

EDUCATION.
* Offer Letter.
* Reference Letter from Professor and Supervisor from Ireland.
* My transcripts and certificates LL.b and MS.c.
* WAEC.

EMPLOYMENT.
* Employment letter.
* Reference letter from Company. (M&S)
* 3 Months Payslips.

PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATES.
* Nigerian Bar Certificate.
* Legal Practice Course in UK.
* Certificate in Arbitration.
* Legal Paralegals Cert in UK.

FAMILY/HOME TIES.
* Applicant Right of occupancy.
* Sponsor Memo and Art of Associations and Certificate of Incorporation of two (2) companies.
* Siblings birth certificate.
* Applicant share certificates in the two companies as a Director.
* Picture of Applicant and Sponsor.

Please, I am a ghost reader and won’t be able to respond immediately but i promise to any question mostly from people applying from Europe (UK/Ireland) and Lawyers looking to SWITCH TO BUSINESS PATH with bit of experience and/or certificates.

Shout out to the realest G i met here... @FrankRob.. Your persistence and assurance on tackling my PFL was just amazing. I owe you my gratitudes.. @Lekibobo.. respect all the way Honorable.. @KimKlash... you suppose don dey Canada already..respect brother... @blackman... i don set oo o show brother!! Where levels go align!!

It will end well soonest for each and every one of us still anticipating the good news.. Please halla if you going UCW for Summer.. Let us rendezvous abeg.

It has surely ended in Praises.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teenie19(f): 2:26am On Apr 30, 2021
Wow congratulations!!!!!

buzzme:
It has really been a long journey but finally, the Love Letters arrived in my GC Key earlier today. My application timeline. 

Eligibility Review: Started 23 December 2020
Procedural Fairness Letter: 15 February 2021. Because i totally forgot to say i have been denied a visa to the States 2016.
Responded to PFL: 1 March 2021. Via immigration lawyers in Canada.. didnt wanna take my chances biko.

Semester ... Summer (July 2021).. Had to defer from January to April and i just deferred last night to Summer and my PPR came out today.. Do the gurus, please think, i should send my newly updated LOA on my GCKey or i should wait till a certain time??

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED:

So, I literally categorized all my documents in titles and sub-titles and a TOC for easy identification. (I no won too stress my fine visa officer hahahah)

ALL THREE (3) FORMS.

Passport Photograph.

Passport: I created a TOC here and uploaded my most passport, travel history (Stamps, expired passports and expired visas). I applied from Ireland.

POF: My Father is my main sponsor and supported me with his bank accounts in Nigeria. I also used myself as co-sponsor to add the small small change I have managed to raise for the past year. I totalled the sum and broke it down bit by bit in my study plan. I created a TOC too.
* Letter of sponsorship.
* Tuition fee deposit.
* Sponsor personal bank confirmation of signature. (Just an official letter from the bank)
* Sponsor e-passport.
* Sponsor pension fund.

Client Information.
OTHERS.
* Study Plan. (My SP was very detailed. I am a lawyer so writing and designing and using big big grammar is my specialty. I tried to convince them why I needed an MBA when I just rounded up a Masters in Ireland and why I am not interested in PH.D).
* Resume.
* Police certificate in Ireland, Nigeria and United Kingdom (I did my Undergraduate in Cambridge and spent more than six months).
* Birth Certificate.

EDUCATION.
* Offer Letter.
* WAEC.

EMPLOYMENT.
* Employment letter.
* 3 Months Payslips.

FAMILY/HOME TIES.
* Sponsor Memo and Art of Associations and Certificate of Incorporation of two (2) companies.

Please, I am a ghost reader and won’t be able to respond immediately but i promise to any question mostly from people applying from Europe (UK/Ireland) and Lawyers looking to SWITCH TO BUSINESS PATH with bit of experience and/or certificates.

Shout out to the realest G i met here... @FrankRob.. Your persistence and assurance on tackling my PFL was just amazing. I owe you my gratitudes.. @Lekibobo.. respect all the way Honorable.. @KimKlash... you suppose don dey Canada already..respect brother... @blackman... i don set oo o show brother!! Where levels go align!!

It will end well soonest for each and every one of us still anticipating the good news.. Please halla if you going UCW for Summer.. Let us rendezvous abeg.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by buzzme: 2:30am On Apr 30, 2021
[quote author=Teenie19 post=101246126]
Wow congratulations!!!!!

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Theresaihez: 2:37am On Apr 30, 2021
Can the flutterwave digital card be used for tuition payment in over $10,000 CAD
Pinkey2021:

Your three options for this includes:
1. Nig bank Dollar card
2. Flutterwave digital card
3. Asking someone outside Nig to pay on your behalf

{It Will Surely End in Praise for Us All}
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Winner0718(m): 2:41am On Apr 30, 2021
buzzme:

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED:

ALL THREE (3) FORMS.

Passport Photograph.

* Letter of sponsorship.
* Tuition fee deposit.
* Sponsor e-passport.
* Sponsor pension fund.

Client Information.
OTHERS.
* Resume.
* Birth Certificate.

EDUCATION.
* Offer Letter.
* WAEC.

EMPLOYMENT.
* Employment letter.
* 3 Months Payslips.

FAMILY/HOME TIES.

Congrats i am next!!!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ikenna04: 2:46am On Apr 30, 2021
Good day all,
Please I'm new to this forum. I would like to know any cheap universities I can apply to. I'm an undergraduate and I would like to process my admission immediately. Is it still possible to apply for fall semester now?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by buzzme: 2:59am On Apr 30, 2021
[quote author=Winner0718 post=101246203]

Congrats i am next!!!

Thank you....and Amen.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 3:29am On Apr 30, 2021
Spectro:
There are fewer posts on the 'living Canada' thread than on this one.

It is clear that once people finally settle in Canada, they are less inclined to guide people in the aspect of how they can settle.

This student visa thread is one of the most active on Nairaland.
in a country where many are doing two jobs or working and studying where is the time Also when people make no attempt to reasearch or watch YouTube videos. The regular contributors will leave noni.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ooa1st: 3:31am On Apr 30, 2021
Congratulations to you.

More PPR before the week runs out IN JESUS NAME

buzzme:

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED:

ALL THREE (3) FORMS.

Passport Photograph.

* Letter of sponsorship.
* Tuition fee deposit.
* Sponsor e-passport.
* Sponsor pension fund.

Client Information.
OTHERS.
* Resume.
* Birth Certificate.

EDUCATION.
* Offer Letter.
* WAEC.

EMPLOYMENT.
* Employment letter.
* 3 Months Payslips.

FAMILY/HOME TIES.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Theresaihez: 3:31am On Apr 30, 2021
Hi

There are some cheap universities and colleges but they’ll depend on the course you wish to apply for and what province. If your residential province doesn’t really matter to you, then you can look into the Atlantic provinces like Newfoundland and Labrador, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Nova Scotia. They have one of the most affordable schools and cost of living is pretty low than BC and Ontario.

Secondly, for admission into Fall 2021 for undergraduate study, it’s already late. Most schools start giving admission February 1st for Fall. So, if you want to apply for Fall 2022 (undergraduate), you should look into starting your application when most portal open in fall of 2021, I.e around October/November for early applications. Do make sure to apply before the February 1st deadline for equal consideration especially if your program is competitive.

Finally, if you wish to apply for schools now, you’d probably have to apply for Winter 2022 and those applications should be open in Summer.
Ikenna04:
Good day all,
Please I'm new to this forum. I would like to know any cheap universities I can apply to. I'm an undergraduate and I would like to process my admission immediately. Is it still possible to apply for fall semester now?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Phrank1222: 4:08am On Apr 30, 2021
buzzme:

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED:

ALL THREE (3) FORMS.

Passport Photograph.

* Letter of sponsorship.
* Tuition fee deposit.
* Sponsor e-passport.
* Sponsor pension fund.

Client Information.
OTHERS.
* Resume.
* Birth Certificate.

EDUCATION.
* Offer Letter.
* WAEC.

EMPLOYMENT.
* Employment letter.
* 3 Months Payslips.

FAMILY/HOME TIES.

Congratulations!!

I am also going for an MBA in UCW this summer but then I am yet to get a decision. I applied March 16 with NSE documents and did biometrics on March 19. I have been waiting for medical request, however, I have booked for an upfront medical for May 11.

It will end in praise

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ToluDstar: 4:31am On Apr 30, 2021
buzzme:

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED:

ALL THREE (3) FORMS.

Passport Photograph.

* Letter of sponsorship.
* Tuition fee deposit.
* Sponsor e-passport.
* Sponsor pension fund.

Client Information.
OTHERS.
* Resume.
* Birth Certificate.

EDUCATION.
* Offer Letter.
* WAEC.

EMPLOYMENT.
* Employment letter.
* 3 Months Payslips.

FAMILY/HOME TIES.

Congratulations!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 4:49am On Apr 30, 2021
buzzme:

Congratulations... You didn’t get NSE request because you didn’t apply from Nigeria.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by codeworks(m): 5:28am On Apr 30, 2021
Having travel history and family back home issa big boost

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Johanneiyoha(f): 5:49am On Apr 30, 2021
codeworks:
Having travel history and family back home issa big boost

Pls house what are the documents I need to submit for my student visa application.
Pls help a sister.
Applying soonest
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oyibo4real: 6:35am On Apr 30, 2021
Kayyyy:

That’s 100 percent true. I asked 3 different questions on the “living in Canada” thread, only 1 was answered. Don’t even know who to ask again.
I’m even thinking of moving my flight ticket till I’m fully sure that I’m set to go.

I've had same experience too, they hardly reply one's enquiry. On the other hand, I think they give more attention to those that are already in Canada undecided

This is not enough reason for you to move your flight, everything will eventually fall into place, dont worry too much.

Meanwhile anyone travelling on 12th May landing in Toronto, let's hook up as travel buddies male/female is welcomed.

God's Grace to Everyone here kiss

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oyibo4real: 6:38am On Apr 30, 2021
buzzme:

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED:

ALL THREE (3) FORMS.

Passport Photograph.

* Letter of sponsorship.
* Tuition fee deposit.
* Sponsor e-passport.
* Sponsor pension fund.

Client Information.
OTHERS.
* Resume.
* Birth Certificate.

EDUCATION.
* Offer Letter.
* WAEC.

EMPLOYMENT.
* Employment letter.
* 3 Months Payslips.

FAMILY/HOME TIES.

ITS WORTH THE WAIT AND STRESS FINALLY, CONGRATULATIONS!!! MORE GOODNEWS TO COME OO

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by marcelonwa: 7:05am On Apr 30, 2021
oyibo4real:

I've had same experience too, they hardly reply one's enquiry. On the other hand, I think they give more attention to those that are already in Canada undecided

This is not enough reason for you to move your flight, everything will eventually fall into place, dont worry too much.

Meanwhile anyone travelling on 12th May landing in Toronto, let's hook up as travel buddies male/female is welcomed.
God's Grace to Everyone here kiss

@oyibo4real good morning
Pls I remember vividly when u requested and got your GCMS notes, although I didn’t know the outcome,

I presume u wrote an LOE to address whatever issues raised in the notes right ?

I have similar experience rn
I have addressed and sent it over to London and Nairobi,
I don’t really know if the changes will
Be effected ASAP,
What else did you do after your own notes came in
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by buzzme: 7:16am On Apr 30, 2021
Phrank1222:

Congratulations!!

I am also going for an MBA in UCW this summer but then I am yet to get a decision. I applied March 16 with NSE documents and did biometrics on March 19. I have been waiting for medical request, however, I have booked for an upfront medical for May 11.

It will end in praise

Hi @phrank1222.... I greet you bro. Ok, thank you for the update.. i will keep in touch and glad you sumbitted NSE requirements already.. Your testimony is coming in no time. 11 May is by the corner so i would encourage you to do so... cheers mate and i will be checking up on you.

It shall end in praises.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by buzzme: 7:17am On Apr 30, 2021
ToluDstar:

Congratulations!

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by buzzme: 7:18am On Apr 30, 2021
PotentialNurse:

Congratulations... You didn’t get NSE request because you didn’t apply from Nigeria.

**smile**.... I know i didnt as i also know i will not. I just posted it there separately so people won’t ask me whether or not.. I used the NsE Route.

It shall end in praise.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by buzzme: 7:21am On Apr 30, 2021
oyibo4real:

ITS WORTH THE WAIT AND STRESS FINALLY, CONGRATULATIONS!!! MORE GOODNEWS TO COME OO

@oyibo4real... i have been following your posts and comments for the past months and i must confess, all the proactive steps you listed were what I did also.. Cheers to you and the family.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 7:22am On Apr 30, 2021
buzzme:

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED:

ALL THREE (3) FORMS.

Passport Photograph.

* Letter of sponsorship.
* Tuition fee deposit.
* Sponsor e-passport.
* Sponsor pension fund.

Client Information.
OTHERS.
* Resume.
* Birth Certificate.

EDUCATION.
* Offer Letter.
* WAEC.

EMPLOYMENT.
* Employment letter.
* 3 Months Payslips.

FAMILY/HOME TIES.

congrats

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by buzzme: 7:23am On Apr 30, 2021
[quote author=ooa1st post=101246358]Congratulations to you.

More PPR before the week runs out IN JESUS NAME

Amen...Amen and Amen. The wait was killing although.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by buzzme: 7:24am On Apr 30, 2021
Rootiab:
congrats

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by SweetJJ: 7:25am On Apr 30, 2021
Congratulations.

buzzme:

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED:

ALL THREE (3) FORMS.

Passport Photograph.

* Letter of sponsorship.
* Tuition fee deposit.
* Sponsor e-passport.
* Sponsor pension fund.

Client Information.
OTHERS.
* Resume.
* Birth Certificate.

EDUCATION.
* Offer Letter.
* WAEC.

EMPLOYMENT.
* Employment letter.
* 3 Months Payslips.

FAMILY/HOME TIES.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by buzzme: 7:32am On Apr 30, 2021
[quote author=SweetJJ post=101248557]Congratulations.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (736)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139