Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (867824 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by justwise(m): 1:10pm On May 01, 2021
Dynatotita:
@Justwise, thank you for understanding my point and the typo.

I have gone through the issue on thread 17. Similar name does not mean it's the same person. One needs strong evidence.
What if the persons are different? What does that make you?

Is the account where you are to pay the Naira the same as the one in thread 17? You can compare notes with the person.

I really find the part of holding onto the funds that doesn't belong to you very wrong when you have established that it cannot be returned.

Two wrongs don't make a right. There is a proper way to handle things like these.

We have police and EFCC to handle issues such as this, you and the person involved in thread 17 can contact them, you already have an account number that connects him. Trust me those agencies will fish him out. I have seen them do it severally they are very capable.

You are not the law or authority to yourself. Do the right thing.

Why are so fixated on this issue while the person involved has so far gone silence about it?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Silas12345: 1:13pm On May 01, 2021
Please help me check this GCMS ooooooo, did I get it and I was charged 4600, from this website https://www.thegcmsonline.com

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 1:14pm On May 01, 2021
justwise:

Why are so fixated on this issue while the person involved has so far gone silence about it?
I'm sure he knows the guy or he is part of the scam.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 1:15pm On May 01, 2021
justwise:

the scammer has refused to send his correct passport id and address plus utility bill.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by shams040(m): 1:19pm On May 01, 2021
Frankrobbn1:

You can use it, however, do your possible best to obtain a marriage certificate from the registry. This will aid your future applications especially during your application for permanent residence.

It will end in praise

Please I just sent you an email.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by justwise(m): 1:20pm On May 01, 2021
Rootiab:
For all those coming for me and being in support of AMAKU CHIDIEBERE. you'd never know rest, The GOD I SERVE IS NOT DEAD AND THATS WHY I SAW ALL THE SCAM ON TIME. HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHO I'M BUT I HAVE SENT HIS DETAILS TO IRCC, EFCC, POLICE.

Don't be bullied or intimated by anyone, keep focused on the issue until he send a genuine document to get his money paid
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Silas12345: 1:22pm On May 01, 2021
Silas12345:
Please help me check this GCMS ooooooo, did I get it and I was charged 4600, from this website https://www.thegcmsonline.com
�������
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by justwise(m): 1:22pm On May 01, 2021
Rootiab:
the scammer has refused to send his correct passport id and address plus utility bill.

If he needs the money he will send it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 1:24pm On May 01, 2021
In light of the recent attempt to scam one of us here.

I will urge others to as you are being careful, PLEASE do not assume anybody that wishes to assist you even when you ask for such assistance is a thief. I say this cos one of us here just made such assumptions on me even when the same person requested for the assistance HERE.

Thank you..

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 1:24pm On May 01, 2021
justwise:

Don't be bullied or intimated by anyone, keep focused on the issue until he send a genuine document to get his money paid
he won't send it. Same way he scammed someone of 2.2m. Even if he sends it. It would definitely be fake. So let him pray that God doesn't punish him for scamming max
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 1:25pm On May 01, 2021
justwise:

If he needs the money he will send it.

what of max 2.2m that he scammed him off?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Winner0718(m): 1:29pm On May 01, 2021
gustav25:
NBCC placed me on waitlist ... Biko which other schools are open ... I'm tired searching. A direct masters with a 2.2 grade or a post graduate diploma in political science or other social sciences. Is it possible to get a master's in social work with a social science BSC ?

Check your inbox i just emailed you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by uchdorcas(f): 1:32pm On May 01, 2021
bussibeey:
Hello everyone,
Please I tried requesting for mbs at keystone bank today and they were asking for reference number.
Does anyone understand what they mean by that

Clarify from them. What do they mean by Reference number and how can you get it? Let them direct you.

Other banks make mybankstatement easily accessible.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by justwise(m): 1:33pm On May 01, 2021
Rootiab:
he won't send it. Same way he scammed someone of 2.2m. Even if he sends it. It would definitely be fake. So let him pray that God doesn't punish him for scamming max

He can send fake Canadian utility bills but can't send fake Nigerian bank details.

Some Nigerians are just evil, a lot of Nigerians abroad are into this.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by shams040(m): 1:40pm On May 01, 2021
Please is it still possible to get my visa for fall 2021 if I apply after May 15. I have a fully funded Ph.D.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 1:43pm On May 01, 2021
justwise:

He can send fake Canadian utility bills but can't send fake Nigerian bank details.

Some Nigerians are just evil, a lot of Nigerians abroad are into this.
I even thought if they are abroad it would be different but It's in the blood. They're just wicked from there blood
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by SweetJJ: 1:46pm On May 01, 2021
Hello gurus in the house,

I am actually expecting my funding letter from my department so I can apply and beat the May 15 deadline as I will resume by fall.

Please help me check my document list if anything is missing:

Academic qualifications:
1) Letter of Admission from the University of Alberta, Canada.
2) Transcripts and certificate from the University of Calabar( M.Ed)
3) Transcripts and certificate from the National Open University of Nigeria (PGDE)
4) Transcripts and certificate from Nnamdi Azikiwe University. (B.Sc)
5) IELTS Results

Employment:
1) Offer letter from current work place
2) ID Card from current work place
3) Pay advice from current work place
4) My Resume

Proof of funds:
1)Statement of Account from my account in the United Bank for Africa showing that I have 2 million naira

2) An offer of research assistantship from the University of Alberta worth 30k CAD

Other Documents:
1)Completed and signed IMM1294E and IMM5645E forms.
2) Data page of national passport
Passport photograph
3)My Birth Certificate
4)Upfront medical certificate
5)Marriage certificate
6)Birth certificate of my children and siblings
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by SweetJJ: 1:48pm On May 01, 2021
What is holding you from applying now, since you have received your full funded letter?

shams040:
Please is it still possible to get my visa for fall 2021 if I apply after May 15. I have a fully funded Ph.D.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by uchdorcas(f): 1:49pm On May 01, 2021
EmeeNaka:
Please how much did anybody that applied for study permit pay? Because my agent said he was charged $235 USD equivalent of #112800. But the receipt he showed me clearly said $235 CAD. I want to know whether any of you bought $235USD and deposited in Dorm acct and while making payments, Canada still charged the same $235USD. Thanks

Emeka! You and this your agent. Hmmmm

You’ve been advised to ask for your login details and monitor things yourself. How will Canada charge in US dollars? It’s 235CAD please and that should be about 80something thousand depending on the exchange rate when you pay. Someone in Canada paid for me. But there are other ways to pay, I think I’ve seen how on earlier threads.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by shams040(m): 1:54pm On May 01, 2021
SweetJJ:
What is holding you from applying now, since you have received your full funded letter?

The department only sent me admission/funding and said I should wait for the graduate school to send me the generic offer letter. Also, my marriage certificate is from 1004 mosque and was told that I need that of registry. So I am so that is the main thing delaying me. I need to be sure I can use 1004 mosque for marriage certificate.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Winner0718(m): 2:01pm On May 01, 2021
shams040:

The department only sent me admission/funding and said I should wait for the graduate school to send me the generic offer letter. Also, my marriage certificate is from 1004 mosque and was told that I need that of registry. So I am so that is the main thing delaying me. I need to be sure I can use 1004 mosque for marriage certificate.

You can use the 1004 marriage certificate. However if you want to apply for SOWP for your wife the marriage registry would be needed.

It will end with praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by uchdorcas(f): 2:03pm On May 01, 2021
Yk45:
Which bank is the fastest for processing FORM A? this is urgent please.

Gtbank. School received payment in 1 week.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by uchdorcas(f): 2:07pm On May 01, 2021
EmeeNaka:
Instead of singling out Indians. They want to target everybody

I don’t know for them o. The 30+ Detected COVID cases were Indians that flaunted rules. Mainly coming in from the land border.

They cannot use their own to spoil our own in Jesus name.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by shams040(m): 2:13pm On May 01, 2021
Winner0718:

You can use the 1004 marriage certificate. However if you want to apply for SOWP for your wife the marriage registry would be needed.

It will end with praise.

Okay, Thank you. Is it possible to get my Visa In 1 month? this is because I have US funded Phd too and If Canada do anyhow I can always fall back on my US.

Is it possible?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Pinkey2021: 2:17pm On May 01, 2021
SweetJJ:
Hello gurus in the house,

I am actually expecting my funding letter from my department so I can apply and beat the May 15 deadline as I will resume by fall.

Please help me check my document list if anything is missing:

Academic qualifications:
1) Letter of Admission from the University of Alberta, Canada.
2) Transcripts and certificate from the University of Calabar( M.Ed)
3) Transcripts and certificate from the National Open University of Nigeria (PGDE)
4) Transcripts and certificate from Nnamdi Azikiwe University. (B.Sc)
5) IELTS Results

Employment:
1) Offer letter from current work place
2) ID Card from current work place
3) Pay advice from current work place
4) My Resume

Proof of funds:
1)Statement of Account from my account in the United Bank for Africa showing that I have 2 million naira

2) An offer of research assistantship from the University of Alberta worth 30k CAD

Other Documents:
1)Completed and signed IMM1294E and IMM5645E forms.
2) Data page of national passport
Passport photograph
3)My Birth Certificate
4)Upfront medical certificate
5)Marriage certificate
6)Birth certificate of my children and siblings

Under Other Documents you’re missing the TRV Form.
There’re three IMM Forms to complete and submit:

1. Application for Study Permit Made Outside Canada IMM1294E
2. Family Information Form IMM5645
3. Temporary Residence Visa - TRV Form

Check through your documents again and ensure you have it before you submit.

{It’ll Surely End In Praise for us All}

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Pinkey2021: 2:20pm On May 01, 2021
shams040:

Okay, Thank you. Is it possible to get my Visa In 1 month? this is because I have US funded Phd too and If Canada do anyhow I can always fall back on my US.

Is it possible?

One month for Canada study visa? I doubt it very much. But then again like they say, anything is possible. One can never be too certain with IRCC, lol.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by SweetJJ: 2:20pm On May 01, 2021
I will suggest you send a mail to the graduate school requesting for the official offer letter.
Some schools are aware of the May 15deadline for fall. For example my graduate school sent me a mail concerning that and advice I apply for my study permit.

shams040:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by EmeeNaka: 2:21pm On May 01, 2021
Anon123:

Oga, shebi I have warned you to take your log in details from that thief. 235cad is 90-95k o... The bold amount is the equivalent in US dollars. Meaning for CAD, it should be lower.

I have taken my log in details. I am now in charge. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Winner0718(m): 2:21pm On May 01, 2021
shams040:

Is it possible?

I doubt that, However you should submit your application early. You can apply for Canada study permit and USA at the same time, Canada is an online application which means your passport will be with you when you go for USA Visa appointment.
My advice.
Wait for more from the gurus in the house.

It will end with praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by EmeeNaka: 2:21pm On May 01, 2021
uchdorcas:

I don’t know for them o. The 30+ Detected COVID cases were Indians that flaunted rules. Mainly coming in from the land border.

They cannot use their own to spoil our own in Jesus name.
Amen o

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by EmeeNaka: 2:22pm On May 01, 2021
uchdorcas:

Emeka! You and this your agent. Hmmmm

You’ve been advised to ask for your login details and monitor things yourself. How will Canada charge in US dollars? It’s 235CAD please and that should be about 70something thousand depending on the exchange rate when you pay. Someone in Canada paid for me. But there are other ways to pay, I think I’ve seen how on earlier threads.
I am now with my log in details. Thanks much

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by SweetJJ: 2:23pm On May 01, 2021
Oh, thank you. I haven't started my application yet. Based on what I read here I organized my sop and the document list. I will include that. Is there anything else I am missing?

Pinkey2021:

Under Other Documents you’re missing the TRV Form.
There’re three IMM Forms to complete and submit:

1. Application for Study Permit Made Outside Canada IMM1294E
2. Family Information Form IMM5645
3. Temporary Residence Visa - TRV Form

Check through your documents again and ensure you have it before you submit.

{It’ll Surely End In Praise for us All}

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (736)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63