Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,744 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (857436 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 2:49pm On May 04, 2021
Aladeope:

thanks for this but how do I get these cards because I do not have them.
any idea how I can get it?

If you have someone with such cards or anybody in canada to pay for you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by mhozzis(m): 2:50pm On May 04, 2021
I'm sure this has been answered before, direction to the link will be appreciated.

My boss credited my account last month for the purpose of proof of fund, can I happy to state its contribution from family? do I still need a letter of sponsorship from my boss? I don't have any close relative to use for this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by marcelonwa: 2:53pm On May 04, 2021
oyibo4real:

Na expedition things I dey use oo.

Okay nw
I got an email from them asking me
To resend my webform and the docs attached that the details I submitted didn’t match with there records, buh I checked and I didn’t see any error, although I have resent it back,
Atleast my request was seen by Someone

Thanks for the reply though

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ozone00001(m): 2:58pm On May 04, 2021
Jeff5gold:
My PPR is taking longer than I expected �
Medical request March 26th
Medical updated to pass April 15th

PPR please come na ����

When did you apply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by possessor1: 3:09pm On May 04, 2021
I keep seeing this on this thread. You think IRCC just singled out Nigerians treats them like this.. O come on! Nigerians still holds the records of the most fraudulent documents sent to IRCC.. Things are like this because of the reputation people that went before us have created.

(This is the reason your application has to be solid beyond very reasonable doubt)

For example on my biometrics day.. 4 people were trying to do their biometrics with 2 applications.. Apparently It seemed like that was what their agent told them.

Mind you everything at the biometrics center is being monitored.

Nigerians have to do better for posterity sake!
oyibo4real:

I tell you this is very annoying, glad am not the only one that felt this way. Yet to understand why Nigerians are being treated this way by IRCC? Hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by marcelonwa: 3:17pm On May 04, 2021
@mobi22 saw ur automated mail
Pls send me an e-mail: marcelemeka308@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ysakaws1: 3:17pm On May 04, 2021
PPR JUST DROPPED!

My application journey is quite interesting, and I promised to share here if I get a PPR. So firstly, I applied using an agent. As a matter of fact, I got admission using one agent, and got the visa using another agent. My application made me come to the conclusion that using an agent is truly not worth it. Imagine that I paid 300k just to get a PGD admission in University of Winnipeg. Bygone, anyways - lucky agent. After my admission, I switched to another agent because my Dad, who previously didn’t show interest, decided to be involved. The second agent came through my dad (he paid the agent 250k or so) - he was recommended by my uncle. I gave him the LOA I paid 300k for, and he requested me to write my LOE. I was able to write a good LOE with the help of Google, and of course, Nairaland. I am sure you are wondering what exactly this agent was paid to do, if both LOA and LOE came from me. Me sef dey wonder lol.

APPLIED - DECEMBER 7
BIOMETRICS - DECEMBER 8

Na where wahala start be this. The whole journey was mentally exhausting. This agent fit make person crase with obvious lies and pretense. Want to make this as short as possible, so let me just drop one example. The agent was supposed to have applied long before the time he did. So we pressured him till he lied and made a fake medical request letter. In his own letter, the medical has to be done in 90 days, instead of the usual 30 days. Note that biometrics had not been done then oh. He also gave us fake biometrics appointment letter one time, and when the day came, he said IRCC has technical issues, and he would have to book another date. Basically, my whole journey with this agent was filled with altercations and mistrust. It got to a point, all we wanted was access to the portal, but this agent was giving stories like he didn’t know the password offhand, and he would find it. Moving on...

ORDERED GCMS - MARCH 27

Fast forward to April ending, I hadn’t heard anything from this agent. Was checking this thread regularly and seeing even January applicants receive PPR. I decided to message this agent to remind him. This was when the agent logged into my portal and saw that I got medical request 8 days before.

MEDICAL REQUEST - APRIL 14

Finally, he was confident about the application, and dropped the login details even without asking him.

MEDICALS DATE - APRIL 27

I was eager to get the PPR, and was checking my portal like every hour after I did the medicals. On the morning of April 29, I opened my portal, GUESS WHAT I SAW? Booooom! Procedural Fairness Letter - I wanted to faint even before opening the PFL.

PROCEDURAL FAIRNESS - April 29

I opened the PFL, and what I saw was that the VO has concerns that my Dad’s statement of account is not genuine. I am to prove that it is genuine in 15 days, or I get 5 years ban. I was destabilized and scared to the bone. A lot ran through my mind in milliseconds.“ Could it be that this guy used a fake SOA, instead of the one we gave him?” “Could it be that he altered some transactions?” Picked up the phone to call this agent, and for like 2 hours, his number was switched off. I started feeling like he already saw the PFL, and was on the run.

Finally, we reached him, and he assured us that he used the SOA we gave him. He told us to go to the bank for MBS, and give IRCC a SOA that shows transactions till the date of the PFL. We did that immediately, but how could I trust someone who once gave us fake medical request and biometrics appointment letter?

I became restless since that minute I saw the PFL, and even after submitting MBS, I couldn’t still sleep or do anything. I was literally checking my portal uncountable times in a day.

MEDICAL PASSED - MAY 1

This should have been an update that would have made me rest assured of finally leaving this Nigeria, but I remained unhappy and restless because of the PFL.

GCMS NOTE RECEIVED - MAY 3

Finally, GCMS note came in yesterday night before I slept. Saw that everything has been passed. I also saw that instructions have been given that I get a study permit till 2023. Lastly, it was in the GCMS note that IRCC had messaged my Dad’s bank to confirm if the SOA is genuine, and they got response from the bank that it is genuine. This happened since the beginning of April.

THEN WHY ON EARTH DID IRCC GIVE ME PFL ON APRIL 29 Shaey IRCC dey whyne me ni

The more I thought about the whole issue, the more it becomes obscure. I search Google tire to see if anybody don face the same issue before, but I no see anything.

To God be the glory sha, I opened my portal 12pm today, and I saw ORIGINAL PASSPORT REQUEST! Booomshakalaka!!!!

Till now, I can’t explain what happened concerning that PFL thing, but I just thank God. I no even wan understand again sef lol. Thanks to everyone doing a good job here. You all will be forever appreciated.

CORRESPONDENCE LETTER & PPR - MAY 4

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by RxOtunba: 3:26pm On May 04, 2021
And dis is the guy @Spectro talked abt���
Ysakaws1:
PPR JUST DROPPED!

My application journey is quite interesting, and I promised to share here if I get a PPR. So firstly, I applied using an agent. As a matter of fact, I got admission using one agent, and got the visa using another agent. My application made me come to the conclusion that using an agent is truly not worth it. Imagine that I paid 300k just to get a PGD admission in University of Winnipeg. Bygone, anyways - lucky agent. After my admission, I switched to another agent because my Dad, who previously didn’t show interest, decided to be involved. The second agent came through my dad (he paid the agent 250k or so) - he was recommended by my uncle. I gave him the LOA I paid 300k for, and he requested me to write my LOE. I was able to write a good LOE with the help of Google, and of course, Nairaland. I am sure you are wondering what exactly this agent was paid to do, if both LOA and LOE came from me. Me sef dey wonder lol.

APPLIED - DECEMBER 7
BIOMETRICS - DECEMBER 8

Na where wahala start be this. The whole journey was mentally exhausting. This agent fit make person crase with obvious lies and pretense. Want to make this as short as possible, so let me just drop one example. The agent was supposed to have applied long before the time he did. So we pressured him till he lied and made a fake medical request letter. In his own letter, the medical has to be done in 90 days, instead of the usual 30 days. Note that biometrics had not been done then oh. He also gave us fake biometrics appointment letter one time, and when the day came, he said IRCC has technical issues, and he would have to book another date. Basically, my whole journey with this agent was filled with altercations and mistrust. It got to a point, all we wanted was access to the portal, but this agent was giving stories like he didn’t know the password offhand, and he would find it. Moving on...

ORDERED GCMS - MARCH 27

Fast forward to April ending, I hadn’t heard anything from this agent. Was checking this thread regularly and seeing even January applicants receive PPR. I decided to message this agent to remind him. This was when the agent logged into my portal and saw that I got medical request 8 days before.

Finally, he was confident about the application, and dropped the login details even without asking him.

MEDICALS DATE - APRIL 27

I was eager to get the PPR, and was checking my portal like every hour after I did the medicals. On the morning of April 29, I opened my portal, GUESS WHAT I SAW? Booooom! Procedural Fairness Letter - I wanted to faint even before opening the PFL.

I opened the PFL, and what I saw was that the VO has concerns that my Dad’s statement of account is not genuine. I am to prove that it is genuine in 15 days, or I get 5 years ban. I was destabilized and scared to the bone. A lot ran through my mind in milliseconds.“ Could it be that this guy used a fake SOA, instead of the one we gave him?” “Could it be that he altered some transactions?” Picked up the phone to call this agent, and for like 2 hours, his number was switched off. I started feeling like he already saw the PFL, and was on the run.

Finally, we reached him, and he assured us that he used the SOA we gave him. He told us to go to the bank for MBS, and give IRCC a SOA that shows transactions till the date of the PFL. We did that immediately, but how could I trust someone who once gave us fake medical request and biometrics appointment letter?

I became restless since that minute I saw the PFL, and even after submitting MBS, I couldn’t still sleep or do anything. I was literally checking my portal uncountable times in a day.

MEDICAL PASSED - MAY 1

This should have been an update that would have made me rest assured of finally leaving this Nigeria, but I remained unhappy and restless because of the PFL.

Finally, GCMS note came in yesterday night before I slept. Saw that everything has been passed. I also saw that instructions have been given that I get a study permit till 2023. Lastly, it was in the GCMS note that IRCC had messaged my Dad’s bank to confirm if the SOA is genuine, and they got response from the bank that it is genuine. This happened since the beginning of April.

The more I thought about the whole issue, the more it becomes obscure. I search Google tire to see if anybody don face the same issue before, but I no see anything.

To God be the glory sha, I opened my portal 12pm today, and I saw ORIGINAL PASSPORT REQUEST! Booomshakalaka!!!!

Till now, I can’t explain what happened concerning that PFL thing, but I just thank God. I no even wan understand again sef lol. Thanks to everyone doing a good job here. You all will be forever appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by owee: 3:30pm On May 04, 2021
Ysakaws1:
PPR JUST DROPPED!

APPLIED - DECEMBER 7
BIOMETRICS - DECEMBER 8

ORDERED GCMS - MARCH 27

MEDICALS DATE - APRIL 27

MEDICAL PASSED - MAY 1

Congratulations. It must have been quite the wait.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by marcelonwa: 3:31pm On May 04, 2021
Ysakaws1:
PPR JUST DROPPED!

APPLIED - DECEMBER 7
BIOMETRICS - DECEMBER 8

ORDERED GCMS - MARCH 27

MEDICALS DATE - APRIL 27

MEDICAL PASSED - MAY 1

Congratulations bro
It has ended in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by RELAN2446(m): 3:32pm On May 04, 2021
Ysakaws1:
PPR JUST DROPPED!

APPLIED - DECEMBER 7
BIOMETRICS - DECEMBER 8

ORDERED GCMS - MARCH 27

MEDICALS DATE - APRIL 27

MEDICAL PASSED - MAY 1

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Spectro: 3:35pm On May 04, 2021
Ysakaws1:
PPR JUST DROPPED!

APPLIED - DECEMBER 7
BIOMETRICS - DECEMBER 8

ORDERED GCMS - MARCH 27

MEDICALS DATE - APRIL 27

MEDICAL PASSED - MAY 1

Wow!!! This was quite a journey o.

Glory be to God!

Congratulations!

It has ended in praise!

(@RxOtunba, your own will come soon. All the best to you and your siblings.)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by OLUWABORI2000: 3:40pm On May 04, 2021
Ysakaws1:
PPR JUST DROPPED!

My application journey is quite interesting, and I promised to share here if I get a PPR. So firstly, I applied using an agent. As a matter of fact, I got admission using one agent, and got the visa using another agent. My application made me come to the conclusion that using an agent is truly not worth it. Imagine that I paid 300k just to get a PGD admission in University of Winnipeg. Bygone, anyways - lucky agent
. After my admission, I switched to another agent because my Dad, who previously didn’t show interest, decided to be involved. The second agent came through my dad (he paid the agent 250k or so) - he was recommended by my uncle. I gave him the LOA I paid 300k for, and he requested me to write my LOE. I was able to write a good LOE with the help of Google, and of course, Nairaland. I am sure you are wondering what exactly this agent was paid to do, if both LOA and LOE came from me. Me sef dey wonder lol.

APPLIED - DECEMBER 7
BIOMETRICS - DECEMBER 8

ORDERED GCMS - MARCH 27

MEDICALS DATE - APRIL 27

MEDICAL PASSED - MAY 1

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AKANLE2: 3:41pm On May 04, 2021
Ysakaws1:
PPR JUST DROPPED!

APPLIED - DECEMBER 7
BIOMETRICS - DECEMBER 8

ORDERED GCMS - MARCH 27

MEDICALS DATE - APRIL 27

MEDICAL PASSED - MAY 1

CONGRATULATIONS. WOW,I GOT ADMISSION IN THIS SCHOOL ALSO.WHICH PGD COURSE ARE U GOING FOR AND WHE?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by buzzme: 3:44pm On May 04, 2021
Lovesarrow:
Please what do you mean by Applicant Right of occupancy.

My landed property documents.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Olaa123: 3:44pm On May 04, 2021
Ysakaws1:
PPR JUST DROPPED!

APPLIED - DECEMBER 7
BIOMETRICS - DECEMBER 8

ORDERED GCMS - MARCH 27

MEDICALS DATE - APRIL 27

MEDICAL PASSED - MAY 1

I love the Booomshakalaka partttt....E for Energyyyyyyyy
Big big congratulationsss to you
I'm so happy for you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ysakaws1: 3:46pm On May 04, 2021
AKANLE2:

CONGRATULATIONS. WOW,I GOT ADMISSION IN THIS SCHOOL ALSO.WHICH PGD COURSE ARE U GOING FOR AND WHE?
Thanks. PGD Network Security. Resuming August.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by RxOtunba: 3:47pm On May 04, 2021
My Gee......Thanks bro, All of us go celebrate
Spectro:

Wow!!! This was quite a journey o.

Glory be to God!

Congratulations!

It has ended in praise!

(@RxOtunba, your own will come soon. All the best to you and your siblings.)

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Theboysquare1: 3:59pm On May 04, 2021
Ysakaws1:

Thanks. PGD Network Security. Resuming August.

Congratulations to you. Really happy for you. But it was time consuming mehn. Lord. Did you apply for august intake initially or you had to keep deferring the admission.
And also can you share the documents you used in applying ? Apparently it was NSE route
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Kayyyy(f): 4:17pm On May 04, 2021
Ysakaws1:
PPR JUST DROPPED!

APPLIED - DECEMBER 7
BIOMETRICS - DECEMBER 8

ORDERED GCMS - MARCH 27

MEDICALS DATE - APRIL 27

MEDICAL PASSED - MAY 1

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by nifnifemi: 4:20pm On May 04, 2021
Congratulations.

Applying for Canadian Study visa is mentally draining.

All the best to the US awaiting decision

Ysakaws1:
PPR JUST DROPPED!

APPLIED - DECEMBER 7
BIOMETRICS - DECEMBER 8

ORDERED GCMS - MARCH 27

MEDICALS DATE - APRIL 27

MEDICAL PASSED - MAY 1

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oyibo4real: 4:23pm On May 04, 2021
marcelonwa:

Okay nw
I got an email from them asking me
To resend my webform and the docs attached that the details I submitted didn’t match with there records, buh I checked and I didn’t see any error, although I have resent it back,
Atleast my request was seen by Someone

Thanks for the reply though

Na their way, no mind them. Still got the same mail last night abi na early this morning. Honestly, this people are not as organised/proffesional as I thought undecided

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Elyasix: 4:28pm On May 04, 2021
Hello guys please can I use prepaid card to make visa application payment? Urgent response needed! God bless!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oyibo4real: 4:29pm On May 04, 2021
Ysakaws1:
PPR JUST DROPPED!

APPLIED - DECEMBER 7
BIOMETRICS - DECEMBER 8

ORDERED GCMS - MARCH 27

MEDICALS DATE - APRIL 27

MEDICAL PASSED - MAY 1

You see what I just said about unprofessionalism from their end, PFL on top verified bank statements? Thank God it ended in praise, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ruthbella(f): 4:35pm On May 04, 2021
Congratulations to your friend's brother.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by emmalextemtop: 4:37pm On May 04, 2021
Backcheck:

It does makes sense, however NOTHING can guarantee the approval of your study visa.

What do you mean by Nothing can guarantee, i don't understand please...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by olasubomy: 4:40pm On May 04, 2021
Ysakaws1:
PPR JUST DROPPED!

APPLIED - DECEMBER 7
BIOMETRICS - DECEMBER 8

ORDERED GCMS - MARCH 27

MEDICALS DATE - APRIL 27

MEDICAL PASSED - MAY 1

This was interesting to read. All is history now. Congrats!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by marcelonwa: 4:45pm On May 04, 2021
oyibo4real:

Na their way, no mind them. Still got the same mail last night abi na early this morning. Honestly, this people are not as organised/proffesional as I thought undecided

U mean am ??
You way don get ppr already
Atleast I feel say person don see my docs I sent
I saw the agent’s name and code
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ruthbella(f): 4:50pm On May 04, 2021
Our God is faithful. Congratulations bro. I applied on 9th December,Biometrics 14th December 2020. Im still waiting for PPR. The wait time is emotionally draining.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Queen6996: 4:51pm On May 04, 2021
I submitted my application on the 10th march this year. After the biometrics i got a refusal from the ircc stating that
Based on my purpose of visit
Based on personal assets and financial status
Im 40years, already with a masters degree in 2012. I have 3jobs. A Restaurant, shop and also working in the oil sector. I applied for business analytics for a certificate program.
With the finance i had almost CAS$ 42,000
I provided everything in the checklist. Yet i still got refused. I got GCMS note
Find in attachment. Can anybody help me with this.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by emmalextemtop: 4:51pm On May 04, 2021
Anon123:

You mean his own personal account.. Its fine but you will need to explain the relationship between the employer and yourself and why He is sponsoring you convincingly.

Yes, his account

Yes, he is my boss, i have good and outstanding qualities as one of his staffs(he is going to show reference letter about me too) such that he is able to confine in me some dictates/decision about the company and then, my course with further educational knowledge outside the country will really lead to the benefit and increased productive of the company as a Project/Construction Manager, having told him some times ago i have a long time goal to further my education during my undergraduate days, with this he decided to offer a willing and an helping hand to actualize my dream and long time vision.
And as a matter of fact, few people specialize in that field in Nigeria as it is highly a Professional course (Project Management)
So, is in two ways, for my dream achievement and his company's betterment.

But him willing to sponsor me, is it not the same as the company sponsoring me, if using the companies account in his own name?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Anon123: 4:54pm On May 04, 2021
emmalextemtop:

Yes, his account

Yes, he is my boss, i have good and outstanding qualities as one of his staffs(he is going to show reference letter about me too) such that he is able to confine in me some dictates/decision about the company and then, my course with further educational knowledge outside the country will really lead to the benefit and increased productive of the company as a Project/Construction Manager, having told him some times ago i have a long time goal to further my education during my undergraduate days, with this he decided to offer a willing and an helping hand to actualize my dream and long time vision.
And as a matter of fact, few people specialize in that field in Nigeria as it is highly a Professional course (Project Management)
So, is in two ways, for my dream achievement and his company's betterment.

But him willing to sponsor me, is it not the same as the company sponsoring me, if using the companies account in his own name?

If you are convincing enough, then you have a chance

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (736)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 207
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.