Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (862613 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by may99(f): 5:16pm On May 14, 2021
Jachi15:
Hello Guys,
God is faithful!
My PPR dropped today after 7months of waiting and 7ghost updates.
Submitted on the 8th of October
Biometrics 12th of October
NSE 23rd of November
Review started 4th December
Medicals done on the 7th of January and updated on the 14th of January.

From here I got help on how to send emails to Nairobi office and I did that all through the updating process and I always got a reply.
PPR finally landed 14th May at 1.11am.

Serving God pays!
What God Cannot do does not have exist.
I wish you all still waiting get your PPR’s soonest��

Congratulations!! Your wait is over. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 5:16pm On May 14, 2021
Jachi15:
Hello Guys,
God is faithful!
NSE 23rd of November

From here I got help on how to send emails to Nairobi office and I did that all through the updating process and I always got a reply.

Serving God pays!
congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by emmalextemtop: 5:18pm On May 14, 2021
may99:

Hello,

To the best of my knowledge using a non-biological sponsor is quite stressful as it requires the establishment of a connection between you and the person. Also, the visa officer takes into consideration the type of account used. If it is a business account, the money you require should be less than 10% of what’s in the account. Also, every single board of director associated with the organization need to sign the sponsorship letter or write a separate letter confirming their knowledge. If it is a personal account, the money you require should be less than 30% of what’s in the account. The visa officer (VO) doesn’t expect your dads associate to go broke sponsoring you. It doesn’t work that way.

If it was your biological parent, you may be able to convince the VO that they want to spend all their funds in you but not your uncle, a friend, a company, or a business associate.

For a clearer picture, if your tuition and living expenses total 8M, you need

<30M for an uncle/ friend sponsor account
<9M for biological parents
<15M for biological sibling
<60M for any business account that is not owned by your parents

Either way, each situation is unique. If you’re sure you can sell your dad’s associate sponsoring you with that account balance in your SOP, go for it.

Hm. Thank you so much for your response.

1) But i should be able to use my uncle. People are using their brother, aunty...
And i have someone that is also willing to stand for me as my uncle and has an account status of 10m. Is that not feasible?, since he is willing by himself

2) I thought 10m should be enough for uncle as a sponsor even though he has his own family to cater for.
The 30m for uncle as you said, does it comprises of the tution and the living expenses inside. Is it what he must have in his account?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by face3t: 5:22pm On May 14, 2021
Anon123:

You mean you are currently answering the questionnaire that comes up when you open a visa account, you have uploaded all docs and currently want to pay the visa fee?

thank you for the reply...
yes i wanted to proceed to pay the visa fee but i couldnt do so as i am yet to go for my medicals. so to meet up with the deadline of 15th of this month i just uploaded my payment confirmation i got from qlife
will try to send the real results when i am done with my test.
I just pray it will be accepted...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by SonofEguasa: 5:23pm On May 14, 2021
Finally!!!! Congratulations to you, i am next in line to celebrate. Are you for September??
Jachi15:
Hello Guys,
God is faithful!
NSE 23rd of November

Serving God pays!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by shupy: 5:26pm On May 14, 2021
Congrats but what were they processing for 7 months?. It's hard to be a Nigerian o
Jachi15:
Hello Guys,
God is faithful!
NSE 23rd of November

Serving God pays!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teenie19(f): 5:33pm On May 14, 2021
Massive congratulations!

Jachi15:
Hello Guys,
God is faithful!
NSE 23rd of November

Serving God pays!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by hoodboy(m): 5:38pm On May 14, 2021
hoodboy:

Thanks a lot, do you know if I can use a form A to settle this and please for those that have paid their fees using form A, was it done in CAD or USD

Form A is sweet o, so submitted form A for fees payment on Thursday 6th May, and Access bank debited me today 14th @342 though when I submitted they quoted 339. Payment is through flywire to the school, their USD estimate was something else and so black market was a it of it for me. God help us all in this journey

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by owee: 5:43pm On May 14, 2021
Jachi15:
Hello Guys,
God is faithful!
NSE 23rd of November

Serving God pays!

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by RichieJayy: 5:50pm On May 14, 2021
Jachi15:
Hello Guys,
God is faithful!
NSE 23rd of November

Serving God pays!

Congrats❗️

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ogunleyesijibomi: 5:54pm On May 14, 2021
ritzzybaron:

Really sorry about this. September is too near, that’s a lot of pressure to put on yourself.

I would suggest you go for January’s entry, by Gods grace you’ll get a PPR for that. All the best

Sorry about that bro.. what r the reason for refusal and when did u apply? When did u get refusal letter.. let's work hand in hand
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by prada1: 5:56pm On May 14, 2021
Hi guys, I really someone to help me pay for my application fee.
Please legit people �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by EverGrateful: 5:57pm On May 14, 2021
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Your patience and faith in the Almighty GOD has paid off. May Almighty God bless the rest of us too with PPR soonest. Amin

Jachi15:

Hello Guys,
God is faithful!
NSE 23rd of November

Serving God pays!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ruthbella(f): 6:05pm On May 14, 2021
RELAN2446:
congratulationos
Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ogunleyesijibomi: 6:06pm On May 14, 2021
prada1:
Hi guys, I really someone to help me pay for my application fee.
Please legit people �
Do u mean application fee to school or for cic website.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by prada1: 6:09pm On May 14, 2021
ogunleyesijibomi:

no issue bro..
How much is it boss?
I mean your rate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by prada1: 6:13pm On May 14, 2021
ogunleyesijibomi:

Do u mean application fee to school or for cic website.
Cic website
Visa application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ogunleyesijibomi: 6:14pm On May 14, 2021
Is it application fee to school or cic website?
If it for school... I don't have link for that
prada1:

How much is it boss?
I mean your rate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ogunleyesijibomi: 6:15pm On May 14, 2021
Will get BK to u on that... This is my contact... 08065680239
prada1:

Cic website
Visa application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by TOMSY(f): 6:15pm On May 14, 2021
Jachi15:
Hello Guys,
God is faithful!
NSE 23rd of November

Serving God pays!
Congratulations to you. All the glory be unto God. I am the next to testify in Jesus' name. Amen. My Medical Request will land today too in Jesus' name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by mrkingz: 6:22pm On May 14, 2021
Greetings everyone,

Please can anyone help with the link on how to find the office handling individual cases/application. I read some where here that it is possible to know.. as this will help direct ones messages and all that..
I was thinking that apart from sending emails to all the email addresses and raising web forms, perhaps knowing which particular office is handling ones case will make the efforts more targeted and effective.
Abeg, make una help.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Esmeob: 6:25pm On May 14, 2021
Jachi15:
Hello Guys,
God is faithful!
NSE 23rd of November

Serving God pays!

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Sleekcee: 6:32pm On May 14, 2021
Jachi15:
Hello Guys,
God is faithful!
NSE 23rd of November

Serving God pays!
Big Congrats to you. I tap into your blessing oò, I'm a September applicant.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Gracehayford1: 6:32pm On May 14, 2021
Hello everyone.
I’m new here. I submitted my application for study permit April 13th and did my biometrics April 26th. I submitted my Ielts with my other documents but up till now I haven’t gotten NSE request yet. Should I be worried? Pls someone should respond. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teepearls(f): 6:37pm On May 14, 2021
You don't need to be worried. Not all applicants get the NSE request.

Gracehayford1:
Hello everyone.
I’m new here. I submitted my application for study permit April 13th and did my biometrics April 26th. I submitted my Ielts with my other documents but up till now I haven’t gotten NSE request yet. Should I be worried? Pls someone should respond. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Cfine2021: 6:39pm On May 14, 2021
I need advise from fellows who have passed through this route. I applied for undergraduate admission in Memorial University newfoundland. I submitted IELTS result, WAEC result print out and WAEC scratch card but they are still asking for photocopy of WAEC certificate (which is not ready) or confirmation from WAEC to be sent via courier. I want to know if WAEC issues such confirmation and the process?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 14, 2021
Cfine2021:
I need advise from fellows who have passed through this route. I applied for undergraduate admission in Memorial University newfoundland. I submitted IELTS result, WAEC result print out and WAEC scratch card but they are still asking for photocopy of WAEC certificate (which is not ready) or confirmation from WAEC to be sent via courier. I want to know if WAEC issues such confirmation and the process?
Go to the WAEC office with a print out of your result and a passport picture I think. They’ll do it for you. It costs 10 - 15k if I remember correctly. It was a relatively easy process.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by mhozzis(m): 6:42pm On May 14, 2021
Congratulations

Jachi15:
Hello Guys,
God is faithful!
NSE 23rd of November

Serving God pays!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Sleekcee: 6:43pm On May 14, 2021
shupy:
Congrats but what were they processing for 7 months?. It's hard to be a Nigerian o
Mine is 8 months. September applicant.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Jhyd0202: 6:52pm On May 14, 2021
Good day guys, pls how can I make my proof of funds like what can of documents do I have to submit even through NSE route
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by chigrad: 7:01pm On May 14, 2021
Full explanation of REVIEW REQUIRED

Review of eligibility

Review of whether the applicant meets the eligibility requirement. This stage is also referred to A11.2 which refers to Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. This stage is a very time-intensive process because all documentation that has been submitted is checked for validity and relevance at this stage. To make the process efficient eligibility review takes place in 2 stages, first a case analyst, a program assistant or a case processing agent will review the application and make a recommendation. Then an officer (decision making authority) will review it and make a final determination. If there are any issues, the application can be sent for further review. This can involve an additional document request (ADR), verification calls, personal interview, etc. To address such issues the file may be transferred to a local visa office (LVO) or to another visa office depending on IRCC workload. Note that the Eligibility Review is conducted only for the primary applicant, and in that process points for the spouse are also evaluated. There is no separate eligibility review for the spouse; there is just one eligibility criteria for the application.
At the first stage if there are concerns with a document or the case analyst or the program assistant wants the officer to have a careful review into a specific document then they will flag it with the message "Review Required". If the applicant has met the eligibility criteria, but a specific document needs further review from an officer then the GCMS notes will contain a message that the "applicant has met the eligibility", or “ready to finalize”. (Ready to finalize means that the assistant or analyst is recommending that the officer review the file before making a final decision) However, if there are concerns with eligibility then there will be a review required but there will be no message like “ready to finalize” or "pass". The message will specifically state that the job duties do not match, or the employment cannot be verified, or the number of years of work experience claimed cannot be verified. The final decision rests on the immigration officer. He may override the decision of the analyst / assistant or go with the analysis of the analyst / assistant. This is why eligibility is only passed when an officer conclusively marks the eligibility as "passed". Some of the common reasons for Review Required are related to:

Proof of funds (POF). Sometimes POF verification can take place again during Security Screening.

Reference letter

Work experience

Employment verification

If you answered yes to any Statutory (Stat) Questions

As a result of these 2 stages the GCMS notes for eligibility review can have up to 3-4 notes. One will be by an analyst or an assistant, and the next will be by an officer. Due to the 2 stage review, MyCIC message may change from "The eligibility review has been met" to "The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied". If in the notes section you see "Pass candidate" it just refers to your profile and score which is not the same as passed by an officer for Eligibility Review.
Some applicants may see "passed candidate" in their GCMS notes; this refers to when the application is passed based only on the applicant's profile as claimed by the applicant. The status will change to "In Progress" when the processing of the Eligibility Review starts.

Review required does not necessarily mean it's a negative review. All the best.

It will end in praise

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teeprecious: 7:01pm On May 14, 2021
Jachi15:
Hello Guys,
God is faithful!
NSE 23rd of November

Serving God pays!

Congratulations. All the best in Canada. But omo,this is really serious ooo,NSE took almost 7 months!!
Thank God it ended in praise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (736)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.