Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Messi and ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi and ronaldo (228 Views)

A Player With Messi And Ronaldo Attributes Combined . / Top 5 Footballers With The Most Trophies Ever – Messi And Ronaldo Out / Salah Beats Messi And Ronaldo To Champions League Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi and ronaldo by allgoodlight(m): 11:24am On Dec 19, 2020
The question of who is better between the Portuguese phenomenon and the empyrean Argentine has dominated the minds of football fans everywhere for the past decade and will persist into the future.

Club and national loyalties can cloud judgement on the matter, while personalities also play a part in how good a player is perceived to be, and most people know who they'd pick.

In my OPINION it is pointless correct incorrectness to debate in void of ego-preference on who is the G.O.A.T between Ronaldo and Messi, both are phenomenonal talent can't blossom to the fullest without hardwork or field training(My Messi) and Harwork can do it alone without inner gift(My Ronaldo).

Hardwork or talent both are priceless gem in world stage football breaking individual records. I have practically applied their field of play into my core life in which I never regret, watching both in awe of respect and admiration.

"Modern man don't throw insult with knowledge and call it wisdom".

Both can share The Greatest Of All Time there is rarity in a quintillion statistical probability in integral variables. It is not a sin for mother nature to make them equal according to their individual differences and it is not a crime for both to be crown the Greatest Of All Time. There exist rarity in quintillion incident or coincident be you like it or not the fact remain same. Arguing who is the greatest to me is vacuum of egoism.

Debasing and insulting both Messi and Ronaldo according to their individual differences in strength and weaknessess to gain cheap valueless point is a waste of time.

"An imperfect man can't judge another imperfect man in perfect imperfection".

Long Live The Kings Of Football & The Greatest Of All Time: Christiano Ronaldo & Lionel Messi.

Their undefinable greatness and priceless field of play in awe-phenomenal affect my cogitive-pick in picking the Greatest Of All Time.

I love and respect you both My Messi & Ronaldo.

Christiano Ronaldo & Lionel Messi = Co-Greatest Of All Time(C-GOAT)

(1) (Reply)

Extension Match / Man Utd Not Getting 'carried Away' After Southampton Romp / United's Team News Ahead Of Everton Visit As Edinson Cavani Faces Fitness Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.