Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

2yr Old Boy Strangled To Death And Thrown In Oven By Grandparents For Crying - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2yr Old Boy Strangled To Death And Thrown In Oven By Grandparents For Crying (804 Views)

Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos / 9-year-old Boy Strangled To Death At His Father’s House In Kano. Graphic / Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2yr Old Boy Strangled To Death And Thrown In Oven By Grandparents For Crying by elizabeth24: 11:24am On Dec 19, 2020
According to the reports, A 2yr old boy was strangled to death and also thrown into an oven by his Grandparents because he was crying too much as they were babysitting him.

The Parents of the baby boy wh is identified as Maria, 20, and Dmitry, 25, returned home in the Kuybyshevsky district of Novokuznetsk, Russia, to find only the clothes of their son Dima, 2. They discovered his remains dumped outside the house in the snow, according to law enforcement in Russia.

It was stated that the Grandparents were both drunk as they became annoyed with the baby's tears.
The accused couple, who have not been named in Russian media, was arrested on suspicion of murder.

READ THE FULL STORY ON https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2020/12/2yr-old-boy-strangled-to-death-and-thrown-in-oven-by-grandparents-for-crying-too-much.html

Re: 2yr Old Boy Strangled To Death And Thrown In Oven By Grandparents For Crying by tyup(m): 11:27am On Dec 19, 2020
shocked
Re: 2yr Old Boy Strangled To Death And Thrown In Oven By Grandparents For Crying by Kosoco(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2020
Danm
Re: 2yr Old Boy Strangled To Death And Thrown In Oven By Grandparents For Crying by thesicilian: 11:37am On Dec 19, 2020
I've noticed that some brands of evil are peculiar to the whites, while others to the blacks. As soon as I saw the title I knew it is not likely to have happened in Nigeria, just the same way my mind would go straight to our beloved country the moment I see headline of ritual killing, kidnapping or baby factories...

1 Like

Re: 2yr Old Boy Strangled To Death And Thrown In Oven By Grandparents For Crying by illicit(m): 11:44am On Dec 19, 2020
Na wa o....
Re: 2yr Old Boy Strangled To Death And Thrown In Oven By Grandparents For Crying by hisgrace090: 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
Even as the child resemble Putin they no mercy am, its a pity.
Re: 2yr Old Boy Strangled To Death And Thrown In Oven By Grandparents For Crying by Mayng01(m): 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
Horrific
Re: 2yr Old Boy Strangled To Death And Thrown In Oven By Grandparents For Crying by Telegram234(m): 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
Fake news.
No name.
No location.
Clickbait.
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique, seun
Re: 2yr Old Boy Strangled To Death And Thrown In Oven By Grandparents For Crying by offset67(m): 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
I love Russians
Re: 2yr Old Boy Strangled To Death And Thrown In Oven By Grandparents For Crying by lamaooo(m): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
AM SPEECHLESS grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2yr Old Boy Strangled To Death And Thrown In Oven By Grandparents For Crying by fati2001(m): 9:07am On Dec 20, 2020
what.

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Lady And Her Brother Kill Popular Enugu Makeup Artist Over Love Affair / UPDATE: Policeman Driver Killed As Robbers Strike In Umuahia, Abia State (VIDEO) / Man Batters Pastor For Giving Wife False Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.