Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Why There Was A Love-hate Relationship Between Me And Mourinho - Iker Casillas - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why There Was A Love-hate Relationship Between Me And Mourinho - Iker Casillas (173 Views)

Iker Casillas Was Hacked, He Isn't Gay. / Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay / Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why There Was A Love-hate Relationship Between Me And Mourinho - Iker Casillas by OfficialDlh(m): 11:53am On Dec 19, 2020
Former Real Madrid goalkeeper and club legend Iker Casillas has opened up on why there was an astringent relationship between him and now Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho during his time in Real Madrid.

Recall there were reports of serious misunderstanding between Mourinho and Casillas in 2012 after an incident in the game between Barcelona and Real Madrid in which Mourinho poked then Barcelona manager's eye Tito Vilanova a year before.

This incident did not sit well with Casillas and he questioned Mourinho on his action which led to more problems between coach and manager. Iker Casillas has now opened up on the incident in a Movistar+ documentary and also revealed how the players reacted to the incident.

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2020/12/why-there-was-love-hate-relationship.html

Re: Why There Was A Love-hate Relationship Between Me And Mourinho - Iker Casillas by paulolee(m): 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
we all know the main truth even if u wont say..
1..you are best friends with barca players like xavi n inesta, always hanging out each weekends and mou didnt support it bcoz he said u cnt be a friend to ur enemy...
2..was accused of leaking vital info in madrid locker room to ur wife dt was a top Spanish jounalist, madrid once had a league match n mou had a fued with pepe which started n ended in d dressing room bt was in d front pages of all Spanish dailes dt next day n it got mou pissed off

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Players For 2020 / Diego Costa Ends Atletico Madrid Contract Early / Available 8 Odds For Payment Before Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.