Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,779 members, 7,866,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

Now You Can Make Money Betting On Soccer: With Ease: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Now You Can Make Money Betting On Soccer: With Ease: (713 Views)

Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success / Betting On OTHER SPORT. / How To Make Money Trading On Soccer: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now You Can Make Money Betting On Soccer: With Ease: by betgurupro: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2011
THE BETGURU IS LIVE. . . IN THIS FORUM. . . . . LIKE MOST OF THE NAIJA PUNTERS WHO KNOWS ME, I AM KNOWN FOR WHAT I KNOW AND LOVE TO DO MOST. . . THAT IS MAKING MONEY TRADING ON SOCCER AND OTHER SPORTS ONLINE. I AM HERE TO TRU MORE LIGHT ON THIS BUSINESS AND ALSO TO HELP THOSE WHO NEEDS TO STARTUP AND EVEN THOSE WHO DONT MAKE IT OR WHO ARE ABOUT PARKING OUT OF THE BUSINESS. I WILL BE HERE TO GIVE FREE PICKS,SYSTEMS AND GUIDES TO THE SERIOUS ONES SO THAT WE WILL ALL BE SMILING WEEKLY. REMEMBER,SPORTSBETTING OR SOCCER BETTING IS NOT POOL BETTING. SO DONT CONFUSE YOUESELF WITH IT. SO, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION ABOUT SPORTSBETTING IN GENERAL KINDLY CALL ME ON;

08096100789 OR 07030460788

THANK YOU AND WELCOME AGAIN ON BOARD.

YOU NEED A FREE E-BOOK ON HOW TO OPEN ACCOUNT, FUND AND WITHDRAW YOUR FUNDS FROM BET365.COM THEN TEXT ME YOUR NAME AND EMAIL TO EITHER OF THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS;

08096100789 OR 07030460788

BETGURU

(1) (Reply)

Ago Outside Bar Cotonou / Is Navy Forms On Sale / Comments, Advice Needed - Wholesale Paper Palaver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.