Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

IOS And APK Developer Needed To Just Setup An App (source Code Available) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / IOS And APK Developer Needed To Just Setup An App (source Code Available) (130 Views)

Online Banking App Source Code Script Built With PHP / How To Redirect Other Domain Versions To Just One / I Will Create You A Social Network Website Like Facebook With App Source Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IOS And APK Developer Needed To Just Setup An App (source Code Available) by Akotechonline(m): 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
I need a IOS and APK developer needed to just setup an app (source code available)...
The website is a social media website and the source code was purchased, we just needed an App developer to set it up for us!

Whatsapp only: +2348090955503
Re: IOS And APK Developer Needed To Just Setup An App (source Code Available) by killerdragon(m): 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
Akotechonline:
I need a IOS and APK developer needed to just setup an app (source code available)...
The website is a social media website and the source code was purchased, we just needed an App developer to set it up for us!

What kind of app/website is it
What is your budget also
Re: IOS And APK Developer Needed To Just Setup An App (source Code Available) by Blogyanke(m): 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
Akotechonline:

Social media app

Apk - 800k
iOS- 1.2million

(1) (Reply)

Earn A Civil Servants Complete Salary In Just A Week With Your Smart Phone / Learn Website Design Without Coding / FG Plans $1 Billion Syndicated Term Loan For Msmes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.