Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Pls Can I Study Law With This Results Maths Lit Crs Yor En Civic Textile Governm - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Can I Study Law With This Results Maths Lit Crs Yor En Civic Textile Governm (1488 Views)

Pls Which Course Can Lit Maths English CRS Govt Civic Textile Yor Do In Uni / Help: My Family Wants Me To Study Law But I Don't Want To / Fg Threatens To Invoke ‘no Work, No Pay’ Law, With Ssanu, Nasu, Naat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can I Study Law With This Results Maths Lit Crs Yor En Civic Textile Governm by Adeesther56(f): 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
Pls can i study law with it
Re: Pls Can I Study Law With This Results Maths Lit Crs Yor En Civic Textile Governm by Madibah(m): 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
Adeesther56:
Pls can i study law with it
without govt you can't study law
Re: Pls Can I Study Law With This Results Maths Lit Crs Yor En Civic Textile Governm by PEPPERified: 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
You don't need Government to study law. The only compulsory subject is Literature in English. You need a minimum of a credit in Maths, English, Literature in English and any other two courses.
Re: Pls Can I Study Law With This Results Maths Lit Crs Yor En Civic Textile Governm by Adeesther56(f): 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
Madibah:

without govt
you can't study law
there is government there now read my post very well
Re: Pls Can I Study Law With This Results Maths Lit Crs Yor En Civic Textile Governm by Adeesther56(f): 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
PEPPERified:
You don't need Government to study law. The only compulsory subject is Literature in English. You need a minimum of a credit in Maths, English, Literature in English and any other two courses.
...i have literature thanks
Re: Pls Can I Study Law With This Results Maths Lit Crs Yor En Civic Textile Governm by Adeesther56(f): 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
PEPPERified:
which courses can i study with crs govt english maths civic textile yor but no lit
Re: Pls Can I Study Law With This Results Maths Lit Crs Yor En Civic Textile Governm by PEPPERified: 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
Adeesther56:
which courses can i study with crs govt english maths civic textile yor but no lit

International Relations and Diplomacy, Political science, public administration (if you have economics)...
Re: Pls Can I Study Law With This Results Maths Lit Crs Yor En Civic Textile Governm by Adeesther56(f): 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
[quote author=PEPPERified post=97232711]

International Relations and Diplomacy, Political science, public administration (if you have economics)...[i dont have economics o,so that means i can study none of them
Re: Pls Can I Study Law With This Results Maths Lit Crs Yor En Civic Textile Governm by PEPPERified: 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
[quote author=Adeesther56 post=97233271][/quote]

You only need economics for public administration.
Re: Pls Can I Study Law With This Results Maths Lit Crs Yor En Civic Textile Governm by Adeesther56(f): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
PEPPERified:

You only need economics for public administration.
thanks
Re: Pls Can I Study Law With This Results Maths Lit Crs Yor En Civic Textile Governm by solomon36670: 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
: which courses can i study with crs govt english maths civic textile yor but no litInternational Relations and Diplomacy, Political science, public administration (if you have economics)...
Re: Pls Can I Study Law With This Results Maths Lit Crs Yor En Civic Textile Governm by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 20, 2020
Yor is Yoruba, right?

Then just study Yoruba. Apply.
Re: Pls Can I Study Law With This Results Maths Lit Crs Yor En Civic Textile Governm by Adeesther56(f): 11:34am On Dec 20, 2020
mansakhalifa:
Yor is Yoruba, right?

u are totally mad!
Re: Pls Can I Study Law With This Results Maths Lit Crs Yor En Civic Textile Governm by Adeesther56(f): 11:35am On Dec 20, 2020
mansakhalifa:
Yor is Yoruba, right?

u are totally mad! Am your waec results are F9 parreel...ur name gan lasan we would have known u are a arriving patient from aro
Re: Pls Can I Study Law With This Results Maths Lit Crs Yor En Civic Textile Governm by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
Adeesther56:
u are totally mad! Am your waec results are F9 parreel...ur name gan lasan we would have known u are a arriving patient from aro

Now, with this reply of yours, who's the mad person here?

You just flared up at a simple advice.

My friend, take my little advice and go get yourself a degree in Yoruba and stop ranting here.

@bolded

You can't construct a simple sentence. You can't spell to save your life(parreel sad ). And yet you want to study Law. Come on, be more realistic with your life and go and pick up something you can handle.

How did you even make English though? I am beginning to suspect you.
Re: Pls Can I Study Law With This Results Maths Lit Crs Yor En Civic Textile Governm by Adeesther56(f): 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Now, with this reply of yours, who's the mad person here?

You just flared up at a simple advice.

My friend, take my little advice and go get yourself a degree in Yoruba and stop ranting here.

@bolded

You can't construct a simple sentence. You can't spell to save your life(parreel sad ). And yet you want to study Law. Come on, be more realistic with your life and go and pick up something you can handle.

How did you even make English though? I am beginning to suspect you.

u can't know it because brilliant girls like us d7 no dey rush us in english take a look at me now i passed English maths crs govt lit textile civic yor ..am ur boss take it or leave it
Re: Pls Can I Study Law With This Results Maths Lit Crs Yor En Civic Textile Governm by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
Adeesther56:
u can't know it because brilliant girls like d7 no dey rush us in english take a look at me now i passed English maths crs govt lit textile civic yor ..am ur boss take it or leave it

sad

Just take a look at this loquacious peasant.

You are new to NL, right? smiley

I won't be the one to give it to you. You will learn as the days go by.

Meanwhile, my advise still stands. Pick up a UTME firm and apply for Yoruba since you are very good at it.

Trust me, you will thank me some day for it. Otherwise, it will be another 70 years of writing UTME non-stop. You don't want your grandkids asking you why you are still writing UTME, do you?

The last you will hear from me. I don't haggle with chicks. Au revoir, mademoiselle. smiley
Re: Pls Can I Study Law With This Results Maths Lit Crs Yor En Civic Textile Governm by Adeesther56(f): 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
[quote author=mansakhalifa post=97256457]

sad

Just take a look at this loquacious peasant.

You are new to NL, right? smiley

I won't be the one to give it to you. You will learn as the days go by.

Meanwhile, my advise still stands. Pick up a UTME firm and apply for Yoruba since you are very good at it.

Trust me, you will thank me some day for it. Otherwise, it will be another 70 years of writing UTME non-stop. You don't want your grandkids asking you why you are still writing UTME, do you?

The last you will hear from me. I don't haggle with chicks....i1…I had c6 in yoruba and c5 in enEnglish and you are telling me i knows yoruba more than english fool...you are just a jobless niccompop...
Re: Pls Can I Study Law With This Results Maths Lit Crs Yor En Civic Textile Governm by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
[quote author=Adeesther56 post=97259453]
I had c6 in yoruba and c5 in enEnglish and you are telling me i knows yoruba more than english fool...you are just a jobless niccompop...

What is all this gibberish

You know what you are speaking is not English, right? And nobody cares about your stale life story. What is i knows yoruba more than english?

Study Yoruba and save us this pointless headache. Don't even attempt anything else.

Enough said.
Re: Pls Can I Study Law With This Results Maths Lit Crs Yor En Civic Textile Governm by Adeesther56(f): 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
[quote author=mansakhalifa post=97259933][/quote] ok upon all my blunders i still had a c5 in english not like u who had a d7 in english
Re: Pls Can I Study Law With This Results Maths Lit Crs Yor En Civic Textile Governm by Adeesther56(f): 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
I had wrote jamb 3 years now i i had 215 204 211 and am proudly an nd graduate and an nce dropout and a ui admission batch of 2016...i would study law ijn no person can stop me ijn name not even you
Re: Pls Can I Study Law With This Results Maths Lit Crs Yor En Civic Textile Governm by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
Adeesther56:
I had wrote jamb 3 years now i i had 215 204 211 and am proudly an nd graduate and an nce dropout and a ui admission batch of 2016...i would study law ijn no person can stop me ijn name not even you

smiley

She lost it. Totally.
Re: Pls Can I Study Law With This Results Maths Lit Crs Yor En Civic Textile Governm by Adeesther56(f): 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
mansakhalifa:

smiley

She lost it. Totally.
me that am a
Graduate of masscom..fool keep ranting
Re: Pls Can I Study Law With This Results Maths Lit Crs Yor En Civic Textile Governm by LecciGucci: 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
Madibah:

without govt
you can't study law

Hello madiba I just login today to see ur post abt teaching me spamming been off due to circumstance beyond me

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Student Loans In Nigeria Is Criminal / Are You An Old Student Of Abdul Aziz Atta Memorial N/p School Ilorin / University Of Abuja Needs Lecturer In Chemical Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.