Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

SEUN; The Gospel Of JESUS Christ Must Be Preached - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SEUN; The Gospel Of JESUS Christ Must Be Preached (575 Views)

Mr SEUN The Owner Of Nairaland Information From The Anonymous / Seun The Bot Accounts Are Back / #gospel Street Carnival 2018: Youths Take The Gospel Of Jesus Christ To Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEUN; The Gospel Of JESUS Christ Must Be Preached by Gospelpreacher1: 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
The Gospel of JESUS must be preached.
It is not about whether you like it or not.
It is not about whether you want it or not.
It is a commandment from above and it will be Preached not on your terms but on the terms of My Father in Heaven, your Creator.

I Laugh when I see young chaps who try to subdue the Gospel of JESUS.
Whether you Ban Righteousness89 till 2030 or you Ban uprightness100 till 2021, it's High Foolishness.
Righteousness89 has been the Most insulted ID here, He keeps calm and yet one of you go to Ban Him till 2030 for the Gospel.

Uprightness100 continued from where He stopped and one of you Ban him till 2021

No Human in the History of Humanity has stood against the Gospel and remained the same.
JESUS Christ always gives opportunity for Mercy and for a creature to amend his ways and remove his Hands from his heart beat.
Mercy has an Expiring date. A time comes and your cup becomes Full and then you get the Consequences.

No Matter who you are, be you Seun, Myndd44, Justwise, Lalasticala or whoever,
I Beesech you with all Brother love to Hands off immediately from banning the Preachers of the Gospel or deleting the Messages.

I Beesech you with all brotherly love to stop Hardening yourself! You are just a mere creature!

Lastly I Beesech you will all Brotherly love. Soul winning is GOD'S Heart beat! Nothing gives HIM Joy as Soul winning! Standing against the Gospel in any way or form is tantamount to committing suicide.

You are only a Caretaker of Nairaland not the owner. It's a Privilege to be a caretaker! GOD ALMIGHTY Owns it all!

I know u may delete this again! If you Like you do! If you don't like don't!

I put this out publicly so humans get to know the sources of their Problems when it begins to pour.

I Love you all From my Heart! With no grudges!

Compliments of the Seasons..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEUN; The Gospel Of JESUS Christ Must Be Preached by justwise(m): 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
As long as you preach the gospel responsibly I have no problem with it but spamming and derailing thread in the name of gospel is irresponsible.

The same bible encourage us to respect constituted authority and respect lay down rules.

I’m a Christian but I can’t stand some of you religious nut case to be honest.

5 Likes

Re: SEUN; The Gospel Of JESUS Christ Must Be Preached by Gospelpreacher1: 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
justwise:
As long as you preach the gospel responsibly I have no problem with it but spamming and derailing thread in the name of gospel is irresponsible.

The same bible encourage us to respect constituted authority and respect lay down rules.

I’m a Christian but I can’t stand some of you religious nut case to be honest.

If I may ask you! What is Preaching the Gospel Responsibly?
Re: SEUN; The Gospel Of JESUS Christ Must Be Preached by justwise(m): 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
Gospelpreacher1:

If I may ask you! What is Preaching the Gospel Responsibly?

Don't go around spamming threads in the name of preaching the gospel, you don't care what the topic of that thread is about, e.g threads about ghastly road accidents.. The same way you wouldn't walk up to the sence of an accident and start telling the survivals to repent else they will end up in hell fire .

Basically if the topic is not religious in nature then preaching the gospel in that thread is irresponsible and will likely attract a ban.

5 Likes

Re: SEUN; The Gospel Of JESUS Christ Must Be Preached by Gospelpreacher1: 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
justwise:

Don't go around spamming threads in the name of preaching the gospel, you don't care what the topic of that thread is about, e.g threads about ghastly road accidents.. The same way you wouldn't walk up to the sence of an accident and start telling the survivals to repent else they will end up in hell fire .

Basically if the topic is not religious in nature then preaching the gospel in that thread is irresponsible and will likely attract a ban.

Mr. Justwise, you cannot Dictate to me what to say and How to say.

I Specifically Ensure I don't break the rules here. You can't stop me from preaching based on a topic.

I Don't Preach on your terms! I Preach as I am led.

This is not a Military set up! Even a Military setup is not done like this.

There are rules here! And as long as the rules are not broken, you have no right to do that.

Hahahaha!
Infact You are the one breaking the rules of Nairaland, the rules of Democracy and Most Important you going against the rule of GOD Almighty..

That's all aside anyways
I Have Admonished you Just as I should. So you wouldn't say u didn't know.

If u like Heed! If you don't like don't Heed!

Here is my Contact on WhatsApp!+2347034629706. You will need it when your Cup gets Full Especially if u continue in this act.
Nobody has stood against GOD'S Heart Beat and remained the same. U won't be the first nor the last! And I am the only one on Earth that will Be able to Pray For you..

Lastly, The Gospel Must be Preached Here, as there is no more time..
The Night is Far spent ! The Day is at Hand..

Cheers..

1 Like

Re: SEUN; The Gospel Of JESUS Christ Must Be Preached by justwise(m): 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
Gospelpreacher1:

I Specifically Ensure I don't break the rules here. You can't stop me from preaching based on a topic.

There are rules here! And as long as the rules are not broken, you have no right to do that.

Hahahaha!
Infact You are the one breaking the rules of Nairaland, the rules of Democracy and Most Important you going against the rule of GOD Almighty..

That's all aside anyways

Here is my Contact on WhatsApp!+2347034629706. You will need it when your Cup gets Full Especially if u continue in this act.
Nobody has stood against GOD'S Heart Beat and remained the same. U won't be the first nor the last! And I am the only one on Earth that will Be able to Pray For you..

Cheers..

I will do that if you jump into a thread that is not religious in nature and start posting about gospel, i will delete that post and ban you.

I couldn't be bothered reading the rest of your rants.

5 Likes

Re: SEUN; The Gospel Of JESUS Christ Must Be Preached by Gospelpreacher1: 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
justwise:

I will do that if you jump into a thread that is not religious in nature and start posting about gospel, i will delete that post and ban you.

Cheers!
At the time Appointed! You will Bother.
Re: SEUN; The Gospel Of JESUS Christ Must Be Preached by Barka00(m): 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
Create a topic about Jesus and preach, don't be spamming people's threads

3 Likes

Re: SEUN; The Gospel Of JESUS Christ Must Be Preached by Gospelpreacher1: 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
[s]
Barka00:
Create a topic about Jesus and preach, don't be spamming people's threads
[/s]
Re: SEUN; The Gospel Of JESUS Christ Must Be Preached by kingxsamz(m): 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
Gospelpreacher1:

Hahahaha!

That's all aside anyways

Cheers..

Baseless rants.
Oga chop ban jor.

3 Likes

Re: SEUN; The Gospel Of JESUS Christ Must Be Preached by FavRicc: 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
justwise:

pls unban me... I’m sorry boss... can’t post or ask questions in travel section

1 Like

Re: SEUN; The Gospel Of JESUS Christ Must Be Preached by Soljaboi44(m): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2020
justwise:

grin grin
Madd ohhh

1 Like

Re: SEUN; The Gospel Of JESUS Christ Must Be Preached by jefff455: 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
Guy STFU you are a fucking hypocrite what of the damn Niggar guy that promotes fraud and weed why didn't you ban him justwise you are a Big fool if you like ban me , to create a nairaland account requires an email that's all you are a big fool
justwise:

Re: SEUN; The Gospel Of JESUS Christ Must Be Preached by jared007: 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
Tho I don't really know why the preacher got banned in his previous account but all I know is the gospel ought to be preached in season and out of season.

It's not supposed to be conditional oga justwise if you are truly a Christian.
Re: SEUN; The Gospel Of JESUS Christ Must Be Preached by justwise(m): 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
jared007:
Tho I don't really know why the preacher got banned in his previous account but all I know is the gospel ought to be preached in season and out of season.

It's W not supposed to be conditional [b]oga justwise if you are truly a Christian.

Yes a much better Christian than many of you.

2 Likes

Re: SEUN; The Gospel Of JESUS Christ Must Be Preached by obonujoker(m): 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hello.

Mr Justwise. Please unban Righteousness89.

He has never broken any rule like insulting people, promoting fraud etc.... What he does however is needful. If you read his post you'd see that it's always speaking about God and repentance to God....

Many people on this forum do worse etc, and yet they aren't banned... Also be aware that Righteousness89 posts also makes us study the Bible more, and if need be we correct ourselves (including him), although he doesn't take corrections when he errs sometimes

So please unban him and let him continue his work here.... It's called Revival of heavenly consciousness in the mind of believers!

This I plead

Cc: Justwise
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: SEUN; The Gospel Of JESUS Christ Must Be Preached by justwise(m): 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
obonujoker:
Hello.

Mr Justwise. Please unban Righteousness89.

He has never broken any rule like insulting people, promoting fraud etc.... What he does however is needful. If you read his post you'd see that it's always speaking about God and repentance to God....

Many people on this forum do worse etc, and yet they aren't banned... Also be aware that Righteousness89 posts also makes us study the Bible more, and if need be we correct ourselves (including him), although he doesn't take corrections when he errs sometimes

So please unban him and let him continue his work here.... It's called Revival of heavenly consciousness in the mind of believers!

This I plead

Cc: Justwise
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

1. I did not ban him

2. People get banned for derailing thread no matter what your post is about , the rule is the rule.

3 Likes

Re: SEUN; The Gospel Of JESUS Christ Must Be Preached by justwise(m): 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
islamicpenis:
guy you are a bigfool like your father the devil and a good for nothing hypocrite you guys will see slawormirr and other guys encouraging fraud and weed , you didn't ban him all that makes you guys (moderators) big fool I swear to God if you ban me I will troll you till you deactivate your account bet me and I will spam the whole travel section you are a fool

Look at the so-called Christians? You are deceiving yourself if you called yourself a Christian. Christ-like will Jesus insult and curse?

Shameful

1 Like

Re: SEUN; The Gospel Of JESUS Christ Must Be Preached by justwise(m): 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
jefff455:
Guy STFU you are a fucking hypocrite what of the damn Niggar guy that promotes fraud and weed why didn't you ban him justwise you are a Big fool if you like ban me , to create a nairaland account requires an email that's all you are a big fool

You need to hide your head in shame if you ever call yourself a Christian with your foul mouth.

I’m not surprised though as I see pastors insults and curse those who dare disagree with them.

No wonder we have so many business centres in Nigeria parading as churches

4 Likes

Re: SEUN; The Gospel Of JESUS Christ Must Be Preached by jefff455: 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
justwise:

You need to hide your head in shame if you ever call yourself a Christian with your foul mouth.

I’m not surprised though as I see pastors insults and curse those who dare disagree with them.

No wonder we have so many business centres in Nigeria parading as churches
guy I'm not a Christian so fvck off and I will never be fvck off you are just a dumbass
Re: SEUN; The Gospel Of JESUS Christ Must Be Preached by islamicpenis: 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
justwise:

Look at the so-called Christians? You are deceiving yourself if you called yourself a Christian. Christ-like will Jesus insult and curse?

Shameful
guy if you like preach it doesn't change anything because you are a damn hypocrite if you like ban me I don't care cause to create a nairaland account is as free as anything when you guys(moderators) are high-handed you don't remember God . Why haven't you banned tribalist and fraudsters , you would not because you guys all benefit from them . You won't remember God then it's now someone who does not insult anybody you will ban you moderators are damn hypocrites . You guys don't ban because it's the rule you guys ban because you disagree with a person's opinion go to that politics section and experience for yourself.

Go to that movie section just post a link you will get banned even if it's a YouTube link so who's deceiving who I don't hate anyone but I'm only angry. Just look on my previous account I was forced to deactivate because of unnecessary bans for just replying some tribalists and you don't want me to be angry (why won't I say you benefit from them) you mods are hypocritical high minded fellows
Re: SEUN; The Gospel Of JESUS Christ Must Be Preached by FavRicc: 9:36am On Dec 21, 2020
FavRicc:
pls unban me... I’m sorry boss... can’t post or ask questions in travel section
Justwise

(1) (Reply)

Gallery..Lover of Village lifestyle, Art, Nature, Vintage and Antiques / Disaster Waiting To Happen At The Overhead Bridge In Ijesha Surulere / IF YOU SELL PHYSICAL PRODUCTS ONLINE, READ THIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.