Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 (2232 Views)

Located Right In The Center Of Ibeju Lekki URBAN CREST 2 / Located Right In The Center Of Ibeju Lekki URBAN CREST 2 / CofO Land in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1. Call 09076190819 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 by birahomes(f): 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
Make sure to invest now in this emerging industrial, commercial, investment and tourism capital city of the New Lagos.
Re: Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 by birahomes(f): 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
To invest is to allocate some money in the expectation of some benefits in the future. The benefit from an Investment is called return on investment (ROI). Put a sum of money in the future today and let it start work for you..
Re: Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 by birahomes(f): 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
Flexible payment packages plan available
Re: Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 by birahomes(f): 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
Hello investors
Re: Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 by birahomes(f): 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
it's possible to leverage real estate to build wealth
Re: Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 by birahomes(f): 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Smart investors have seen what the future holds, and they're buying into real estate, you should too
Re: Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 by birahomes(f): 10:43am On Apr 26, 2021
This estate is beautifully designed to deliver modern technology and natural serenity in a seamless marriage, proposed to redefine estate living standards.
The state of the art facilities in this ultra modern gated and secure community will ensure a home-indeed feeling for residents, with high level security that guarantees peace of mind to its residents.
Re: Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 by birahomes(f): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.
Re: Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 by birahomes(f): 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
Buy a property you are certain of an increment in years to come, you not sure of how to start?
Call/WhatsApp: 09076190819 , Let's help you put your funds in the right property
Re: Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 by birahomes(f): 11:36pm On May 03, 2021
To invest is to allocate some money in the expectation of some benefits in the future. The benefit from an Investment is called return on investment (ROI). Put a sum of money in the future today and let it start work for you..
Re: Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 by birahomes(f): 1:24pm On May 04, 2021
One of the constant question I'm asked during enquires is how profitable buying land is in this area. My simple answer is this: If you are looking for an investment in which you are looking at an annual land value increase between 20%-40% then these lands are for you. There are times when profit margin shoots through the roof depending on developments in the area. Will you be surprised if I tell you that the land on sale for 1.3M/plot was just 400k/plot 3 years ago? Will you be surprised if I tell you that same exact land was sold for 11k/plot 11 years ago? There are documentations to back things up.
Re: Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 by birahomes(f): 5:49pm On May 04, 2021
Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or washing machine. Land will only double its value in ten years.
Re: Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 by birahomes(f): 7:42am On May 05, 2021
Good morning investors
Re: Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 by birahomes(f): 12:51pm On May 05, 2021
Inspection is currently ongoing
Re: Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 by birahomes(f): 12:34pm On May 08, 2021
Hello investors
Re: Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 by birahomes(f): 2:06pm On May 08, 2021
New property alert�
Re: Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 by birahomes(f): 10:11pm On May 08, 2021
Hello sir,
My name is Blessing Akinbobola and I'm a Realtor and Real Estate Advisor

As a realtor and a real estate advisor, my job is to help people make the right real estate decisions by providing you with advices and tips on how to successfully invest in the real estate market.

If you wish to know more about my services and how I can help you start your year right by making smart investment decisions, you could provide me with your WhatsApp contact and I would respond immediately.

Thank you.
Re: Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 by birahomes(f): 10:43pm On May 08, 2021
Do not procastinate further, before you squander up the funds,
make a lasting investment for you and your family.
Re: Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 by birahomes(f): 9:35am On May 09, 2021
Please consider this piece: *PROCRASTINATION SYNDROME*

*January*: I will surely start.

*February*: I will soon start.

*March*: I still have it in mind to start.

*April*: I am expecting something before starting.

*May*: I will start any moment from now.

*June*: Wow! So you don first me start, I no go waste time again.

*July*: Something came up but I won't fail to start by month end.

*August*: I go surprise una this August

*September*: Definitely this is my September to Remember, I am starting next week.

*October*: My house rent is due this month, I will start after paying.

*November*: If not for that my house rent, I would have started in October ...but this month no go pass me.

*December* : Too many bills to pay this month, I give it a push next January.

*That is How destinies have been postponed by indecision. *Without* *a* *deadline* *there*** *is no* *HEADLINE* !

What do you want to do?
What have you planned to do?

*Act Now*
Re: Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 by birahomes(f): 1:06pm On May 09, 2021
If you wish to know more about my services and how I can help you start your year right by making smart investment decisions, you could provide me with your WhatsApp contact and I would respond immediately.

Thank you.
Re: Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 by birahomes(f): 2:49pm On May 10, 2021
Call 09076190819 to get started.
Re: Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 by birahomes(f): 6:12pm On May 10, 2021
Being favorably situated in proximity to prime development projects makes it a smart investor’s choice
Re: Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 by birahomes(f): 8:33pm On May 10, 2021
Buy a property you are certain of an increment in years to come, you not sure of how to start?
Call/WhatsApp: 09076190819 , Let's help you put your funds in the right property
Re: Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 by birahomes(f): 12:52pm On May 12, 2021
Urban living just got better because you deserve better....
Re: Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 by birahomes(f): 8:44pm On May 12, 2021
Real estate investment is a trusted investment that appreciate overtime
Re: Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 by birahomes(f): 10:49pm On May 12, 2021
Success in real estate starts when you believe you are worthy of it.
Re: Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 by birahomes(f): 2:39pm On May 13, 2021
owning a home is a keystone of wealth both financial affluence and emotional security
Re: Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 by birahomes(f): 12:43am On May 14, 2021
My name is Blessing Akinbobola and I'm a Realtor and Real Estate Advisor

As a realtor and a real estate advisor, my job is to help people make the right real estate decisions by providing you with advices and tips on how to successfully invest in the real estate market.

Thank you.
Re: Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 by birahomes(f): 3:37pm On May 14, 2021
Smart investors have seen what the future holds, and they're buying into real estate, you should too
Re: Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 by birahomes(f): 2:05pm On May 15, 2021
Inspection is currently ongoing
Re: Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 by birahomes(f): 8:06pm On May 15, 2021
Investment opportunities
Re: Land for sale in Ibeju Lekki: Urban Crest 1 by birahomes(f): 11:14pm On May 16, 2021
Invest in your future today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House Pillar Constructor Needed / Ready-to-build Lands At Labora Estate, Abijo GRA, Lekki. N2.5M / For Sale 650m2 Land In Ilasan Lekki Ikate Axis 40m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.