Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

NDIC Shuts Down 42 Microfinance Banks - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NDIC Shuts Down 42 Microfinance Banks (36799 Views)

List Of 47 Microfinance Banks Licences Revoked By CBN / NDIC Calls On Depositors In 20 Liquidated Banks To Claim Their Money / About 99.4% Of Bank Accounts Contain Less Than N500,000 - NDIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDIC Shuts Down 42 Microfinance Banks by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
Obedinho130:
Lol so after realising its a joke u went ahead to remove all ur money. Thats one rhing thing with money. u cant put it where u dont trust. Someone advised me to leave digital bank alone

That’s the thing you see... there are some jokes you don’t crack honestly. I went to inquire the about depositing into the bank via a bank I was using at the time he told me most of these institutions are not as stable and to be honest they can just disappear tomorrow and all you have is login info.

Blunt but so true I use another bank which is branchless as well ...never had complaints everything is handled in the app response is not immediate sometimes but you do get a response so I guess it’s about building trust. I know the UK one won’t scam me and even if they do there are appropriate channels to deal with that but here if you no cry untop Twitter nobody will give you 5 mins to explain unless you use money and influence to fight.

Do your research but make sure you have a relationship manager someone you can call at midnight should anything happen all these apps...are what they are...apps they are susceptible to anything. Cant login you can use Atm.. can use Atm you can walk in to the branch

using verve only too was also one of the reasons I opted for another
Re: NDIC Shuts Down 42 Microfinance Banks by Obedinho130: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
solasoulmusic:

That’s the thing you see... there are some jokes you don’t crack honestly. I went to inquire the about depositing into the bank via a bank I was using at the time he told me most of these institutions are not as stable and to be honest they can just disappear tomorrow and all you have is login info.

Blunt but so true I use another bank which is branchless as well ...never had complaints everything is handled in the app response is not immediate sometimes but you do get a response so I guess it’s about building trust. I know the UK one won’t scam me and even if they do there are appropriate channels to deal with that but here if you no cry untop Twitter nobody will give you 5 mins to explain unless you use money and influence to fight.

Do your research but make sure you have a relationship manager someone you can call at midnight should anything happen all these apps...are what they are...apps they are susceptible to anything. Cant login you can use Atm.. can use Atm you can walk in to the branch

using verve only too was also one of the reasons I opted for another
Thanks dear
Re: NDIC Shuts Down 42 Microfinance Banks by Web2020: 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
A whole 42 MFB. Even with the CBN stringent regulations. CBN is even the bank problems. They are regulating a sector they are really not conversant with. MFB is quite different from Banks.
Re: NDIC Shuts Down 42 Microfinance Banks by Onuoha1234(m): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
Empower Nipost with thousands of Post Offices throughout the country to open ,Micro Finance Banks.
Re: NDIC Shuts Down 42 Microfinance Banks by alexvatt(m): 7:14am On Dec 22, 2020
Kingdemi212019:
Kuda one of the most underrated banks in Nigeria,,no unwanted charges everything day work perfectly, how I wish they start having a physical branch in Nigeria
Physical branches will make them spend unnecessary expenses. The reason they are not charging u is that they are online, and no physical branches.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos / 5 Signs That You Would Financially Successful / Black Friday: Woman 'tricked' Into Buying 11 Potatoes For $100 Instead Of Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.