Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys (12618 Views)

Tinubu Lauds Senegal President, Sall Over 3rd Term Decision / Army, Police Fight Over Rescue Of Abducted Islamiya Students In Katsina / Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys by oshozondii: 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
Lauding Pres. Buhari, Gov. Masari over Rescue of Kankara Schoolboys

The initial abduction of the over 300 Kankara schoolboys from their dormitory in broad daylight was unsettling and raises serious concern. However, their prompt rescue from their abductors is heart-warming.

It vindicates President Buhari in his untiring commitment and determination to rid the country of insecurity and confront Boko Haram insurgents and bandits operating in some parts of the country.

I congratulate and commend the president for his prompt and decisive intervention. I must also congratulate Katsina State Governor Aminu Bello Masari and men of our armed forces for bringing the boys back home.

@MBuhari @GarShehu @ekometa

This laudable effort must be sustained. We must all do more to tackle the evil-doers and see the back of the Boko insurgents and bandits.

We need to upgrade our security infrastructure and re-strategize. The armed forces themselves must renew their efforts to make not only our schools safe for students but also our cities and villages.

No development can occur in a climate of fear, uncertainty, and insecurity of lives and property.

I empathize with the agonized parents and relations of the abducted schoolboys and rejoice with them over the release of their children from the jaws of the abductors. These boys must now be reunited with their families.

https://twitter.com/AsiwajuTinubu/status/1340295605827084288?s=19

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys by Jashub: 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
It is only the greedy that blesses the wicked.

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys by osamz007: 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
NIGERIA POLITICIANS AND THEIR BALLING HABITS

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys by osamz007: 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jashub:
It is only the greedy that blesses the wicked.

SHORT AND APT

33 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys by osamz007: 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
TINUBU CAN LICK THEIR ASS BUT HE SHOULD KNOW HE WON'T WIN COME 2023

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys by Emperor4tune(m): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
dey no what dey are doing but woe betide any politician that uses any nigerian to count political scores either directly,indirectly or by shadding their blood..

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys by GMBuhari: 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
2 things to note

1 The abduction was scripted , in politics they do all sort of nonsense to claim this wins , apart from the ones we've seen in Nigeria , we have heard of those from other countries, now let me make reference to Hollywood too , as much as you hate that, not all their stories are fictions , some actually happened , my reference among several others is 24 , season 5 , the president himself gave terrorists access to bio weapon. just because of second term , I am not implying anything , you can read , watch the series and come to your own conclusion , pretty sure that if he didn't do it , someone in his cabinet did it and the reason remains selfish agenda

2 The endpoint of the script is paying money , someone , whoever is complicit in the plan got paid , we are importing fighter jets almost every month, weapons , bullets , guns , e.t.c but all the army can do is waste those weapons and ammunition on innocent protesters

No i am not contradicting myself , the actors are real, the kidnap is real but nothing ever goes according to plan, you'll take over 200 boys , you didn't shoot their teacher , headmaster or anything ? to perform that , even if you carry Okada ,and fit 5 boys on each , you'll need at least 50 okada , you are telling me nobody saw and alerted authorities ?

bottom line , this is not a victory to be celebrated

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys by Fahdiga(m): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
This man is desperate. he can even cut off his dick just to be president

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys by Marine54(m): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
That his frog eyes signify eye service !

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys by Simplyleo: 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jagaban is the man.

The single man giving ipob pigs and Pdpeeg sleepless nights.

He left office as a governor in 2007, obj left as a president same year. But today, the jagaban still remains a force to be reckoned with.

Meanwhile, lemme goan collect my rabbit.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
Let the wailing begin in 4,3,2,1.....

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys by Jackson105: 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
A
Re: Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys by bigdammyj: 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
Noted
Re: Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys by BigSarah(f): 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
Lauding? Just Because of the ordinary excursion trip they gave the kankara students

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys by bigfish3k: 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
I just don't like over selfish people like Jagaban.

How can you mortgage the future of Yorubas and Nigerians just for you to be president.

17 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys by Drsnives(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
[i][/i]
Re: Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys by Jackson105: 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
osamz007:
TINUBU CAN LICK THEIR ASS BUT HE SHOULD KNOW HE WON'T WIN COME 2023

You folks said the same thing about Buhari in 2015. This is Nigeria

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys by mike8804: 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
ok
Re: Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys by MVLOX(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
Story Story

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys by Flexherbal(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
It vindicates President Buhari in his untiring commitment and determination to rid the country of insecurity and confront Boko Haram insurgents and bandits operating in some parts of the country.

That is his opinion.

The bad behavior of a son may not necessarily be the failure of his father.
Re: Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys by jawalis(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
Sometimes I battle with myself on how heartless these folks are. Ye all shall be judged.

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys by FuckThaMod: 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
This brown teeth will laud anything in a bid to become president.

9 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys by YorubaKinging: 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
The end is near

Tinubu will never be president

7 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys by BruncleZuma: 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys by tahumuf: 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
make una dey deceive una sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys by Finnese001: 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
The gods has spoken grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys by Dozie32(m): 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nigerian politicians are just funny.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys by Ihatemumu: 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nigerian leaders act like they will live forever.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo At Forbes Awards, Says Nigeria Attracted $10bn Investment This Year / Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA / Sanusi For President In 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.