Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

SOLD!!! 2 Units Of Bruhm 1HP Copper Split Air Conditioner With Installation Kit - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SOLD!!! 2 Units Of Bruhm 1HP Copper Split Air Conditioner With Installation Kit (1205 Views)

My Bruhm AC Is Not As Chilly As Expected. / Bruhm Silver 200L Chest Freezer Review / Please How Good Is BRUHM Tv's Share Your Experience Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD!!! 2 Units Of Bruhm 1HP Copper Split Air Conditioner With Installation Kit by nex(m): 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
My fiend bought 2 brand new units of Bruhm 1HP Air-Conditioners in Abuja last September before moving to Lagos early this year. Since her Lagos serviced apartment had ACs in them, she didn't need to use her own, so she kept them in storage since then. Now there's a recession, we're trying to sell off all unused assets, so we're putting these on sale for N80,000 each.

They're almost brand new, and come with complete AC installation kits with remote controls. Current location is Ajah, Lekki, Lagos. You can Whatsapp directly using the link http:///

DESCRIPTION:

BRUHM 1HP Split AirConditioner BSA-09CR has a durable design, it is very efficient and reliable. It also comes with an elegant and compact design. The amazing split unit AC has a quiet operation and it gets the room cool and fresh almost immediately you switch it on. It delivers top performance at all times due to its high-efficiency internal thread copper pipe.

The Split Unit Air Conditioner cools and dehumidifies. It also comes with an intelligent control and digital display. It is very easy to maintain this air conditioner, it has a panel and filter which you can remove for easy cleaning. Can operate efficiently with a 2.5KVA generator.

Features BRUHM 1HP Split Air Conditioner BSA-09CR:

Auto restart function
Copper Condenser
Sleep mode – 7 hours
Follow Me
High Range Voltage Monitor: can accommodate normal to high voltage
Galvanized Outdoor Unit: Ensures less risk to rust of unit
Low noise and windy airflow
Multi fold Evaporator
Fast Cooling Compressor
LED Hidden Display
Self-clean
Turbo mode
Vitamin C filter
3m Copper Installation Kit

Price: N80,000 each
Capacity: 1HP

1 Share

Re: SOLD!!! 2 Units Of Bruhm 1HP Copper Split Air Conditioner With Installation Kit by africo13610(m): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
40k..am in ajah
Re: SOLD!!! 2 Units Of Bruhm 1HP Copper Split Air Conditioner With Installation Kit by nex(m): 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
@Africo13610 No sale sir. Thanks for your bid though.

Additionally, the hangers for the ACs are also available.

Re: SOLD!!! 2 Units Of Bruhm 1HP Copper Split Air Conditioner With Installation Kit by juniorstar(m): 11:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
Re: SOLD!!! 2 Units Of Bruhm 1HP Copper Split Air Conditioner With Installation Kit by nex(m): 6:07am On Dec 20, 2020
juniorstar:

Thank you. The price is basically fixed. Buying the two at once could earn you maybe a 5% discount to help with haulage to your location.

These units are as good as new.
Re: SOLD!!! 2 Units Of Bruhm 1HP Copper Split Air Conditioner With Installation Kit by nex(m): 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
Still available.
Re: SOLD!!! 2 Units Of Bruhm 1HP Copper Split Air Conditioner With Installation Kit by nex(m): 11:10am On Dec 23, 2020
Thanks to those who have Whatsapped and called. Just to state a reminder that the ACs are in Ajah, Lagos and I plan to sell to someone in Lagos, preferably in Lekki/Ajah/Sangotedo area. I'm not willing to go through the process of a waybill outside Lagos. I've done that before, and it's too stressful for me.
Re: SOLD!!! 2 Units Of Bruhm 1HP Copper Split Air Conditioner With Installation Kit by nex(m): 5:38am On Dec 24, 2020
Still available.
Re: SOLD!!! 2 Units Of Bruhm 1HP Copper Split Air Conditioner With Installation Kit by nex(m): 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Iphone X / Original Smart TV Remotes And Soundbars Remote -Samsung, LG, Sony, Toshiba E.t.c / Ebay Checkout Available (plug-in)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.