Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos (27742 Views)

Francis Megwa, Nigerian Doctor Who Knew ‘Near Nothing’ Faces Panel In Ireland / Man Narrates How He Survived Being 'Brutally Stabbed' 12 Times (Photo) / BREAKING: The Medications I Took For My Covid19 Virus Infections - Jonathan's Sp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos by Oju4190: 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
Petyprincess:
Glad you are okay. Now I'm getting to believe this is real.
If u like u believe everybody have his/her life to live
Re: My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos by atonement12: 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lifeofgabbyz:
Yeah the experience is different for people but I wouldn’t say it’s a hype some people get hospitalized so it’s definitely not about the vaccine and immune systems vary.
It is definitely hyped because of the vaccine! Corona virus aka Cold flu, and all this associated symptoms mentioned above is not new in Europe and other Cold climate especially during winter. It has been so for many years, and that's why they tell the elderly to take the flu jab during the onset of winter. These different mutations of the viruses, including Covid 2019, are are all very weak in warm climate like Africa. The whole hype by these manipulative lying demons is to pressure people to take this immoral gene- changing vaccines, which they know the terrible repercussions. Those who have an ear to hear, let them hear!
Re: My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos by bluefilm: 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
Some of the Covid19 symptoms I had were migraine/strong headache, loss of smell, nose sensitivity, sneezing, dry throat, body pains

If you have never experienced any of these symptoms prior to 2019/20, then you are not a human being!

#COVIDIOTS angry

2 Likes

Re: My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos by atonement12: 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
Corona virus ( Cold flu)and all this associated symptoms is not new in Europe and other Cold climate especially during winter. It has been so for many years, and that's why they tell the elderly to take the flu jab during the onset of winters. These different mutations of the viruses, including Covid 2019, are are all very weak in warm climates like Africa. The whole hype by these manipulative lying demons is to pressure people to take this immoral gene- changing vaccines, which they know the terrible repercussions. Those who have ears to hear, let them hear!

2 Likes

Re: My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
Memberclub:

Football teams that are playing football every week
how many of them are testing positive?
Olodo
how many of them have died or even gone to the hospital? Malaria kill far more people than Covid-19
Re: My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos by OgwuEgo: 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
Fine girl cool
Re: My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos by idu1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
humilitypays:
You better take it serious.

I am in Nigeria and currently suffering this wicked stuff as I type. If I could survive last 3 days then I am no longer scared of it, I am sure I will be completely healed soonest.

I am currently under self isolation.

Dry cough as in I have been coughing to the extent all my back bones, ribs, whole body hurts like pepper.

Serious fever (gone now).

Running stomach (still on going).

Catarrh (still on)

Loss of smell

Total body pains and weakness

Restlessness

Finally the one that's putting some fear in me now is difficulty in breathing but I am a fighter, I am going to fight it off, God loves me so much He is gonna see me through.

Covid-19 is real!

This second wave is spreading faster than the first strain so people should be very careful. Wear your mask oh!!

Re: My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos by doggedfighter(f): 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
IVORY2009:

"Doggedfighter" I respect that your Monika wink

IVORY 2009, much respect from me too grin grin

Hope you had a great day? grin
Re: My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos by madridguy(m): 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
For where dey test you?

Bobbyfreshh:

True talk bro , they said I tested positive for covid 19 , I just they my house they laugh, no symptoms whatsoever anyways na early Christmas break them give me so tongue tongue
Re: My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos by Bobbyfreshh(m): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
madridguy:
For where dey test you?

In my workplace based in PH
Re: My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos by Freestainworld(m): 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
Olam09:

That means I've also gotten covid19 unknowingly before because i had same symptoms but i recovered without any drug.
it's possible, somebody get it without knowing, but recovers before they know it without taking any drugs that's if you have a strong immune system.

1 Like

Re: My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos by yorke1: 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
How much were you paid to come up with this story of lie?
Re: My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
Omo this babe make sense O grin
Anyways thank God you're fully recovered now❤
Re: My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos by yemex04(m): 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
Gabflex:
Here in Nigeria na scam, over 300 staffs did the test where i work and nobody tested positive, who dem come dey declare positive?
Have not seen somebody that knows somebody that know anybody that have the virus.
Abeg, i treated stubborn cough, cough no gree go, i pause the treatment, start to treat malaria, as i finish medication i no cough again abeg.
Am an athlete so body strong pass dis Chinese virus.

I have seen o.. it's real o
Re: My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos by madridguy(m): 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
Okay boss. Covid 19 has really blessed some top government official.

Bobbyfreshh:

In my workplace based in PH
Re: My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos by KOE1(m): 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
Story Story....you want to share bobo drink or experience. Biko you they ireland they enjoy and you said na COVID-19. You and your senders should come to Nigeria and conduct test to get result in two days. See your smiling face. No bi COVID-19 dey Nigeria, na KURUNA.
Re: My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos by bluefilm: 11:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
humilitypays:

I am in Nigeria and currently suffering this wicked stuff as I type. If I could survive last 3 days then I am no longer scared of it, I am sure I will be completely healed soonest.

Dry cough as in I have been coughing to the extent all my back bones, ribs, whole body hurts like pepper.

Catarrh (still on)

Loss of smell

Restlessness

Finally the one that's putting some fear in me now is difficulty in breathing but I am a fighter, I am going to fight it off, God loves me so much He is gonna see me through.

Covid-19 is real!

This second wave is spreading faster than the first strain so people should be very careful. Wear your mask oh!!

#COVIDIOTS lipsrsealed
Re: My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos by Judybash93(m): 11:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
Gabflex:
Here in Nigeria na scam, over 300 staffs did the test where i work and nobody tested positive, who dem come dey declare positive?
Have not seen somebody that knows somebody that know anybody that have the virus.
Abeg, i treated stubborn cough, cough no gree go, i pause the treatment, start to treat malaria, as i finish medication i no cough again abeg.

Re: My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos by Judybash93(m): 12:01am On Dec 23, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:
LOL. I got a notification after doing the routine two weeks test that I was positive ,funny enough I had no symptoms ,5th day in isolation undecidedstill no symptoms

You're asymptomatic then!!! You'll be considered a super spreader as you don't have symptoms but can infect people who will later develop symptoms

1 Like

Re: My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos by IVORY2009(m): 1:00am On Dec 23, 2020
doggedfighter:

IVORY 2009, much respect from me too grin grin

Hope you had a great day? grin

Yes I did ma.....grin
Re: My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos by ibkonekt(m): 3:05am On Dec 23, 2020
Its because of gullible masses like you that forced us to comply with this new world order great reset scam. I hope you remember they said only 2 weeks to flatten the curve. That was what started all this
Re: My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos by brightalo1010: 4:38am On Dec 23, 2020
madridguy:
Where is the experience grin grin grin

Covid-19 is real but Nigeria version is fake. Those politicians that kpoof only kpoof because they've been suffering from one ailment and no way to get their medication abroad as usual.
I pity you for saying Nigerian version of the virus is fake. I wish you catch the fake version Sha.
Re: My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos by brightalo1010: 4:41am On Dec 23, 2020
Gabflex:
are you praying for someone to test positive amongst you?
Re: My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos by IYANGBALI: 5:28am On Dec 23, 2020
You’re welcome back from the land of the dead

Don’t allow loneliness to kill you,I do part time dating we can date until you find your soulmate.
Terms and conditions apply���
Re: My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos by madridguy(m): 6:13am On Dec 23, 2020
Na me pity you pass because you gullible no be small. Corona dey yet government ask people to troop out to register for NIN, maybe you need to visit Alausa, Ikeja for a tour.

brightalo1010:
I pity you for saying Nigerian version of the virus is fake. I wish you catch the fake version Sha.
Re: My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos by showafrica(m): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2020
Danisaint112:
When you see a picture taken in abroad you always know, aside the whites you determine by the very clean streets, the green grass, the well planned and structure building.

Nigeria and Africa as whole is a mess.

Re: My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos by Gabflex: 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
brightalo1010:
are you praying for someone to test positive amongst you?
God4bid
Re: My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos by Gabflex: 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
humilitypays:

Catarrh (still on)

Loss of smell

Restlessness

Covid-19 is real!

I pray for quick recovery.
U will be fine.
Thank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos by Largogogo: 8:19am On Dec 24, 2020
Coronavirus was present in US earlier than initially thought: Study
Though the first case of the coronavirus wasn’t identified in the U.S. until January, a new study suggests that the novel disease was present earlier in the country than first thought.
Re: My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos by humilitypays(m): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2020
Gabflex:

I pray for quick recovery.
U will be fine.
Thank
Thanks, I am recovering gradually. Stay blessed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) / How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.