Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

I Need A December Gifted Dog Of Any Breed. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Need A December Gifted Dog Of Any Breed. (993 Views)

Please what is the breed of The Dog Of My New Neighbour? / Nairaland Dog Of The Year Award / Urgent need of a dog any breed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A December Gifted Dog Of Any Breed. by Kob82(m): 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
I every one in the house, I have this Caucasian dog female that refused to give birth for almost three years now, and I decided to discard it. now am looking for any one who can dash me any breed of dog pls. I can't stay without dog around me. thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Need A December Gifted Dog Of Any Breed. by doggedfighter(f): 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
Another one in exchange for yours?
Re: I Need A December Gifted Dog Of Any Breed. by Geepee77(m): 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
You want to swap it for any breed?
Re: I Need A December Gifted Dog Of Any Breed. by Kob82(m): 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
I will be glad if I can she can be swap with Caucasian female puppy or adolescent ( female ) please nairalander help me. Thanks 09016694282

Re: I Need A December Gifted Dog Of Any Breed. by bigseank(m): 12:30am On Dec 23, 2020
Alayee must you breed the dog?. You come here typing rubbish, looking for sympathy saying you can't stay without dog. The one you want to exchange nko, is it a goat?. Love your dog like that or take it to a solid vet for checkup.

1 Like

Re: I Need A December Gifted Dog Of Any Breed. by Kob82(m): 3:07am On Dec 23, 2020
Thank you, but with know offense must you insult? if you want to advise go straight to the advice, but we should stop insulting people. All the same thanks.
Re: I Need A December Gifted Dog Of Any Breed. by Geepee77(m): 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kob82:
Thank you, but with know offense must you insult? if you want to advise go straight to the advice, but we should stop insulting people. All the same thanks.

I wonder ooh, people just insult anyhow, take the dog to the vet for check up and before you know it, it will come on heat and make sure you cross with a full breed. You have a lovely dog.
Re: I Need A December Gifted Dog Of Any Breed. by Stevengold(m): 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
Geepee77:

I wonder ooh, people just insult anyhow, take the dog to the vet for check up and before you know it, it will come on heat and make sure you cross with a full breed. You have a lovely dog.

Don't mind him, It's the way the country has treated him, just allow him, even me sef I don't know when I just react to someone rudely. But I try to calm myself as much as possible.

Half the people on NL starts their response with abuses, and if you're not careful you'll follow them.

1 Like

Re: I Need A December Gifted Dog Of Any Breed. by bigseank(m): 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
Stevengold:

Don't mind him, It's the way the country has treated him, just allow him, even me sef I don't know when I just react to someone rudely. But I try to calm myself as much as possible.

Half the people on NL starts their response with abuses, and if you're not careful you'll follow them.

You are matured, sorry for coming off insultive. It was just that your thread was the third thread i opened that day with people begging for a dog with different excuses. i was pissed off.

i myself just got a dog after the lockdown a while after my last one died. the way i treat him, because i know i got it with My money, Big money.

i may not eat or choose not to, but i must feed him. A friend told me; guy its just a dog, but each time i reason how much i spend ontop am, and i even know he would be more loyal to me than that friend. If it was gifted to me, am very sure i won't take care of it as much as i have.

I tell people, if you want a dog, save up. even if its for a mutt or a substandard of the one you like.
Re: I Need A December Gifted Dog Of Any Breed. by Kob82(m): 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
know problem bro, is just that I don't know what to do again, I spent alot on aquire dogs even went to jos to get one but three of the dog went out of the house without returning, one Eskimo, two Caucasian male and female, but I still had to console myself to get this one for three years female dog now acting like male dog. am just dog lover but am getting feed up with how is turning out. # Mr Steve thanks once again#
Re: I Need A December Gifted Dog Of Any Breed. by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 25, 2021
Hello Peedeeasobie I can't access the mail I used on Nl.
Re: I Need A December Gifted Dog Of Any Breed. by peedeeasobie(m): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2021
Queenbeee:
Hello Peedeeasobie I can't access the mail I used on Nl.

Kindly reach out to me with this christindonald@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Need A December Gifted Dog Of Any Breed. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
peedeeasobie:

Kindly reach out to me with this christindonald@yahoo.co.uk
Sent a mail
Re: I Need A December Gifted Dog Of Any Breed. by sheDD(m): 10:10am On Apr 08, 2021
Fedric@
I'd sent you a DM but I'd haven't seen anything.
Please i need your attention on sth.
My plea kindly reply me your number so I can put a call to u
Or any other means that seems fair to you so that I can have some word with you

(1) (Reply)

Aggressive Male English Mastiff For Sale / Rottweiler Puppies / Productive Female Pug Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.