Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Top 30 Cute Nail Designs 2020 For Ladies: Mind Blowing Nail Designs For Xmas - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Top 30 Cute Nail Designs 2020 For Ladies: Mind Blowing Nail Designs For Xmas (2100 Views)

Cute Nail Design Ideas 2021: #nails Design Pictures 2021. / Ankara Short Dresses | 100 Latest Ankara Short Gown Styles Designs 2020 / Best African Dresses Designs 2020: Beautiful Ankara And African Dresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 30 Cute Nail Designs 2020 For Ladies: Mind Blowing Nail Designs For Xmas by Trybeinfo(m): 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
These are our newest collection of nail designs for our ladies. These are the nail designs that are really trending now. Nails are integral part of ladies or woman's outlook so we have compiled top 30cute nail designs for you to look stunning and unique.

Click on this link �{https:///3mySdYc} to check out more amazing and cute nail designs.

Re: Top 30 Cute Nail Designs 2020 For Ladies: Mind Blowing Nail Designs For Xmas by doctore212(m): 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
After Ifeoma carry this kind nail tear my prick.
I dey fear any woman wet get long nail
Re: Top 30 Cute Nail Designs 2020 For Ladies: Mind Blowing Nail Designs For Xmas by janes13: 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
They're beautiful, but I prefer them more 'simple'. But this is just a personal preference. I love long nails, no comments about that, but the models are, hmm... quite eccentric? Not sure if that's the word, but these nails give me strong Cardi B vibes, lol. There was a time when I was wearing only long and fancy, full nails, the kinds that you have shown us, but I came to the conclusion that simple and natural is always the best. I also did my research on nails and what should I wear as a respectable lady and every, but every fashion magazine or websites like Fashion Kit say that natural nails look the best. Since this pandemic started I've taken care of my nails, stopped going to the salon and they look so classy and beautiful. Somehow, I miss having long, long nails, but then I also remember how often I used to have a broken nail, so this is not for me anymore, haha.

(1) (Reply)

Women: Would You Consider A Natural Hairdo? / Cheeky, Sexy Glamorous Ankara Styles For Beautiful Ladies / How To Prepare Olive Oil Hair Mask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.