Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu (57804 Views)

The Origin Of Osisi Ngwu - Powerful Tree In Igboland / Pastor Jeremiah Godman Iziduh Impregnates Widow's 2 Daughters / Cheryl Zondi In Sex Tape Scandal After Accusing Pastor Timothy Omotoso Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by pieces18: 12:02am On Dec 20, 2020
by their fruit you shall know them. From the mans name with the name of the church, one should know that he's a fake pastor. Funny enough the gullible and poor ones are always the victims of such criminals.
Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:02am On Dec 20, 2020
Hmm them call something 'VINEYARD MINISTRY' dem call fill am with healthy sperm n belle yard. Can they just Release the GOD OF MAN, GO YE INTO THE WORLD N MULTIPLY!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by Paulianfa(m): 12:11am On Dec 20, 2020
no one will tell me That Nigeria is a better place, that pastor is over wise, he is producing future members in his church
Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by harmony75: 12:13am On Dec 20, 2020
Woaw Solomon of our time very brilliant �
Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by nedekid: 12:14am On Dec 20, 2020
The pastor just has an obsession with "creampies". Leave holy ghost matter. grin
Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by Dearlord(m): 12:38am On Dec 20, 2020
Erring women and randy pastor.
Women and miracle are like prayer and fasting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by CSTRR: 12:41am On Dec 20, 2020
Are these members so dimwitted not to realise he is fake?

If all these small Pastors can command this level of servitude,, imagine how many women(both married or unmarried) go open leg if one of these big General overseers of these big churches go on a sex spree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by CrestMan: 12:44am On Dec 20, 2020
NAIRALAND MODS, STOP THIS SUBTLE ATTACK AGAINST THE CHURCH BY ALWAYS PUSHING NEGATIVE STORIES HERE! IT'S A PROPAGANDA FROM THE PIT OF HELL AGAINST THE CHURCH!
THIS PLATFORM IS REALLY ANTI-CHURCH/ANTI- CHRISTIANITY.

YOU STOP THE GENERAL PUBLIC FROM FREELY COMMENTING ABOUT ISLAMIC TOPICS EXCEPT THEY SWEAR AN OATH WHILE YOU TREAT THE CHURCH WITH OBVIOUS DISDAIN.

NAIRALAND SHOULD STOP THIS NONSENSE!
Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by Tomilola360: 1:00am On Dec 20, 2020
how is this story when "Islamic terrorist" are killing in the name of God.

He is doing his lord's work. undecided

shebi everybody wan dey stupid ni
Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by delishpot: 1:07am On Dec 20, 2020
Thought they said polygamy helps curb promiscuity? This one tire me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by ophilly: 1:14am On Dec 20, 2020
Chapter1vs6:

By the way it beats me to understand how a woman that is very rude and disrespectful to hebr husband rever and worship their pastors. I really don't understand how the pastors do it. What's the trick behind this ?

Na today? At least 90% of women rever the pastors more than their husbands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by babaluckey: 1:24am On Dec 20, 2020
Old news...
Google Vineyard Ministry of the Holy Trinity.

Friday, 20 June 2014
Vineyard Ministry of the Holy Trinity Enugu Pastor Said -“I get prophetic messages to impregnate my church members”
Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 20, 2020
grin grin grin Pastor pastor
spilling the holy seed left and right grin
Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by calcal: 2:14am On Dec 20, 2020
CHARGE WITH SEX ABUSE?

WHERE IS SEX ABUSE HERE?
Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by cococandy(f): 2:15am On Dec 20, 2020
Sigh
Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by Passionate1(m): 2:21am On Dec 20, 2020
Gullible women!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by ekevwe(m): 2:55am On Dec 20, 2020
dre11:

https://www.independent.ng/spiritual-obedience-pastor-impregnates-20-church-members/

Charged for which sex abuse? He didn't commit any crime because he didn't rape any. The girls are just mumus. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by Map1(m): 2:57am On Dec 20, 2020
virginprincess:
Oh my God, i blame mostly the foolish women that open their legs for him, spiritual obedience indeed, mtcheeeeeew.
hey if you are in their shoes you will fall for it,that is the work of commanding Tone
Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by juniorstar(m): 3:06am On Dec 20, 2020
Chapter1vs6:
Lol ride on pastor. Nothing will stop procreation and propagation of the word.

By the way it beats me to understand how a woman that is very rude and disrespectful to hebr husband rever and worship their pastors. I really don't understand how the pastors do it. What's the trick behind this ?
see finish Neva set in. women are captivated by the extremes the supposedly too holy and the too bad, they simply choose the one that fits their personality

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by banmee(m): 3:23am On Dec 20, 2020
virginprincess:
Oh my God, i blame mostly the foolish women that open their legs for him, spiritual obedience indeed, mtcheeeeeew.

All Christians are fools. They are falling for the same lies these dumb women fell for. If anyone can believe a virgin gave birth and in angels, then you are being phucked on a daily basis. Just like these women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:28am On Dec 20, 2020
Chapter1vs6:
Lol ride on pastor. Nothing will stop procreation and propagation of the word.

they captivate their heart with fears and giving the fact that ladies heart are flexible, they can easily be deceived, manipulated and exploited, this is their weakness and this is what most of the pastor who is not adding charm capitalize on

You can see Righteousness89 here, he usually put fears in mind of people here just to get members maybe or be a spiritual consultant, Jesus never preached horribly like him neither does he put fears in the mind of those he brought salvation to their souls

Nigeria pastors love to put fears in you just to achieved their earthly benefit and recognition, Christianity ain't practise that way, imagine someone tell you, you're going to hell if you don't pay tithes
Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by jahrule: 3:37am On Dec 20, 2020
Ridiculing the body of christ, some of these pastors need to repent
dre11:

https://www.independent.ng/spiritual-obedience-pastor-impregnates-20-church-members/
Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 20, 2020

Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by ajimotoke(m): 3:47am On Dec 20, 2020
You said what, God instructed you grin grin ah! This one don enjoy life sha, he just dey panshi his members grin
Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by HRMK: 4:05am On Dec 20, 2020
pastor with 5wives and 20pregnant concubines!9ja4show!!
Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by Swingate(m): 4:22am On Dec 20, 2020
The police should be wiser, this man is running a baby factory. How can he fool everyone?
Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by Decryptor(m): 4:46am On Dec 20, 2020
Fake News!
Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by kemmy196(m): 4:50am On Dec 20, 2020
he planted the seed and the seed germinated...lol . Christianity dn suffer
Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by Jabioro: 5:15am On Dec 20, 2020
It beyond my understanding..Oro yi sunmi oo
Re: Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu by walozanga(m): 5:41am On Dec 20, 2020
ABUSE OF AMU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) / Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) / Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.