Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Riz Nwosu And Pitbull Collaborate On 'dance With Me'+the Artwork - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Riz Nwosu And Pitbull Collaborate On 'dance With Me'+the Artwork (1246 Views)

Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track / [VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Riz Nwosu And Pitbull Collaborate On 'dance With Me'+the Artwork by naijays: 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2011
Nigerian-born RnB star, Riz has succesfully collaborated with american hiphop star, Pitbull. Excited Riz was excited to announce the collaboration to his fans on facebook,
"I have news to share with everyone who has been kind enough to support us on this exciting journey over the years! It's confirmed: my next single featuring the one and only Pitbull will be, read full story on
thisisjs.com/2011/03/riz-nwosu-and-pitbull-collaborate-on.html

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Personality Of The Week: Desmond Elliot Backs Down On Support Of Gej / Dino Melaye Gave Upcoming Actress Syphillis / Pics -iceprince, Moeazy, Weird Mc, Banky W 2face And More At Dareys LLAM Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.