Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

Name The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made You Read All Night. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Name The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made You Read All Night. (3302 Views)

NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night / 15 Popular Nigerian Websites To Post Their Stories For Free / NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made You Read All Night. by tunjilee003: 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
devilpen tonysunkan and to Ann, she's the greatest reader I've ever known on this platform....
Re: Name The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made You Read All Night. by Eze2000(m): 9:54am On Apr 25, 2021
Born2winnx:

I need a street vibe story..

Like yahoo kind.

Money ritual..n co

I have read confession of a rough rugged by moneysoldier

You got any reference for me?

You need Nollywood. Lol
Re: Name The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made You Read All Night. by Born2winnx: 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
Eze2000:

You need Nollywood. Lol

And you need Eze goes to school
Re: Name The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made You Read All Night. by dorin27(f): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
225, Katakata street,
Tradition,
The devil wears okirika,
Hole in the wall,
The players curse,
Forever and always,
Black Maria,
Countless,
Why I want to be bad,
Delayed Diagnosis,
I see things others do not see,
Ocean of secrets

Etc.

1 Like

Re: Name The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made You Read All Night. by Eze2000(m): 9:08am On May 13, 2021
Born2winnx:

And you need Eze goes to school

Lol, I can give better stories standing up in one place. My name is not on legend list around here for nothing.

I meant no insult though, it's just your tastes leans more towards the kind of stories nobly wood produces.

The Girl in a Watery Grave
The Devil's Woman

Those are my next books and they'll be published in the USA and Uk only.

Cheers!
Re: Name The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made You Read All Night. by mezico96(m): 7:50am On May 14, 2021
Centino-225 Katakata Street
Re: Name The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made You Read All Night. by olaayinkha(m): 5:45pm On May 15, 2021
Talking of stories that got me glued to nairaland; the following creative writers and captivating stories cannot go unmentioned.
1. Hole in the wall
2. The devil wears okirika
3. Tarasha 1 and 2
Likewise, most of the stories I read from these writers;rachael fst, toyintaiwo, souloho1, oyinprince and divepen is worth the time.
We appreciate you, our mindblowing writers.
Re: Name The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made You Read All Night. by Zacksnow(m): 9:09am On May 17, 2021
Larrysun
Re: Name The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made You Read All Night. by SilasIBB: 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
alleazardous:
1. The devil who loved me: Davidflo
2. Bloodline : ironkurtan
3. The devil wears okirika, a hole in the wall : souloho
4. Tarasha: oyinprince
5. All in a circle: d9ty7
6. Unfulfilled promises, waiting for the bouquet, letting go: Audrey Timms
7. Secret of the gods, the tenth generation, reincarnation: frank317
8. The cartel : nitefury
9. Confession of a rough, rugged and raw naija guy: moneysoilder
10. Awkward ways I have met girls: stag
11. Dirty diamonds of biko haram: Eze2000
12: chido remi( memoirs of dying): drnoel
13: An evening with Eva: kayemjay
14: Adebimpe the Facebook girl series: onihaxy
15: 225 katakata street: centino
And all stories by larrysun
I want the link to Tarasha by oyinprince
Re: Name The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made You Read All Night. by Benjaniblinks(m): 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kanu the rogue by Larrysun
Re: Name The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made You Read All Night. by TheDarkGamer: 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
Can you drop links to any of the books?
Re: Name The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made You Read All Night. by alleazardous(m): 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
SilasIBB:
check it on his site. Youngicee.com
Re: Name The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made You Read All Night. by collinometricx: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
SilasIBB:

hold ur money oooh
Re: Name The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made You Read All Night. by dsocioemmy(m): 1:26am On Oct 21, 2021
SilasIBB:

Wow
Re: Name The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made You Read All Night. by purefacti(m): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
Larry sun

(1) (2) (Reply)

Death By Dusk: A Short Story / Need Help In Writing E-book! / Story You Will Miss On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.