Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,106 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:07 AM

London Police Attack Civilians For Protesting Lockdown - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / London Police Attack Civilians For Protesting Lockdown (600 Views)

UK Police Arrest 64 People For Protesting Against Coronation Of King Charles III / Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy / Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

London Police Attack Civilians For Protesting Lockdown by Rossnitti: 2:20am On Dec 20, 2020
The New Nazis?

Peaceful Protesters Attacked For Opposing Lockdown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju8YFsQlC-8&feature=emb_logo
Re: London Police Attack Civilians For Protesting Lockdown by nyiamfrank: 2:33am On Dec 20, 2020
The lockdown is for their own good, why would they oppose
Re: London Police Attack Civilians For Protesting Lockdown by Rossnitti: 2:43am On Dec 20, 2020
nyiamfrank:

What research have you conducted to ascertain the lockdown is ''for their own good'', or are you just a dumb, unquestioning receiver of govt propaganda?
Re: London Police Attack Civilians For Protesting Lockdown by nyiamfrank: 2:50am On Dec 20, 2020
Rossnitti:

What research have you conducted to ascertain the lockdown is ''for their own good'', or are you just a dumb, unquestioning receiver of govt propaganda?
Bros, what do you think government is gaining by locking people down, let's assume you believe that Covid-19 is a hoax?
Re: London Police Attack Civilians For Protesting Lockdown by Easybela(f): 2:59am On Dec 20, 2020
undecided covid 19 is real I believe but lock down is not and will never be a solution,what was the gain of the previous one ,hunger 19 I guess undecided.

WHO said it before that the disease have come to stay like HIV and the rests,so why the lockdown For how long will they continue lockdown The best everyone can do is to learn to protect him/herself.
Re: London Police Attack Civilians For Protesting Lockdown by BlackfireX: 3:04am On Dec 20, 2020
Ghana police disgracing themselves...
Re: London Police Attack Civilians For Protesting Lockdown by Rossnitti: 3:08am On Dec 20, 2020
nyiamfrank:
Bros, what do you think government is gaining by locking people down, let's assume you believe that Covid-19 is a hoax?

The Great Reset. Ever heard of it?

The New World Order. Heard of that?

Why not go online, and research these things you keep hearing about instead of being so trusting?

The world governments are in collaboration to crash the world economy, and destroy private business and independence, in order to introduce a New World Order - a fascist single world government that will control and enslave the world population to serve the 1%.

They also want a reduced world population, and the untested, rushed out ''covid vaccines'' have DNA- altering chemicals in them, which some scientists say are designed to cause mass sterilisation of the world population.

There is more to it, so go online and RESEARCH.
Re: London Police Attack Civilians For Protesting Lockdown by Rossnitti: 3:17am On Dec 20, 2020
Easybela:
undecided covid 19 is real I believe but lock down is not and will never be a solution,what was the gain of the previous one ,hunger 19 I guess undecided.

WHO said it before that the disease have come to stay like HIV and the rests,so why the lockdown For how long will they continue lockdown The best everyone can do is to learn to protect him/herself.

How do you know ''covid is real''?

Are you aware the 'virus' has never been isolated in a lab?

You cannot declare a virus to be in existence if it has not been isolated.
Re: London Police Attack Civilians For Protesting Lockdown by nyiamfrank: 4:53am On Dec 20, 2020
Rossnitti:

The Great Reset. Ever heard of it?

The New World Order. Heard of that?

Why not go online, and research these things you keep hearing about instead of being so trusting?

The world governments are in collaboration to crash the world economy, and destroy private business and independence, in order to introduce a New World Order - a fascist single world government that will control and enslave the world population to serve the 1%.

They also want a reduced world population, and the untested, rushed out ''covid vaccines'' have DNA- altering chemicals in them, which some scientists say are designed to cause mass sterilisation of the world population.

There is more to it, so go online and RESEARCH.
Jesus is Lord, you the whole heads of governments around the world are into these conspiracy?

But what do we do? The desease is here, people are dying and it is spreading!

Few days ago the Commissioner of Police Cross River died as he was rushed to UCTH, I don't think it would have gotten to that level if he was in isolation and the treatments given.

A popular say: Prevention is better than cure, we can prevent this virus if we stay at home naa!
Re: London Police Attack Civilians For Protesting Lockdown by nyiamfrank: 7:14am On Dec 20, 2020
Rossnitti:

Shut up your stupid mouth you servant of fascism.

Who is paying you to spread these lies and SCAMDEMIC deceit?

You are a liar from hell, and nothing is ''spreading'' except the lies of the demons who sent you.

You're just a useful idiot for them, and when it's time to throw you in the bin with the rest, there would be no hesitation.

Worthless idiot.
Brother, for the third time you have quoted me, foul language is all in your comments. I don't take delight in insulting people who don't share the same view with me. At this point, I have to truncate the conversation because many other Nairalanders will not be happy with your comments. I will be mute even if you irresponsibly respond with another insulting comment. Thank you
Re: London Police Attack Civilians For Protesting Lockdown by Rossnitti: 8:17am On Dec 20, 2020
nyiamfrank:

Brother, for the third time you have quoted me, foul language is all in your comments. I don't take delight in insulting people who don't share the same view with me. At this point, I have to truncate the conversation because many other Nairalanders will not be happy with your comments. I will be mute even if you irresponsibly respond with another insulting comment. Thank you

Return to satan, your father who sent you to deceive us with LIES.

Scamdemic peddler.

And don't you dare call me your ''brother''.

Ekwensu.
Re: London Police Attack Civilians For Protesting Lockdown by olasehinde35130: 10:46am On Dec 20, 2020
Re: London Police Attack Civilians For Protesting Lockdown by rossniti: 5:30am On Dec 21, 2020
olasehinde35130:

Your 'covid' has a reported 99.8% survival rate. How is it 'for their own good' to wreck the economy and destroy businesses across the world because of such a tiny 'risk'?

Can you not think or reason on your own devoid of govt propaganda?

Sheep led by the nose.

(1) (Reply)

Mike Day The US Navy Seal Shot 27 By Al-Qaeda / Is France 24 Now Producing Russian Propaganda? / What Went Wrong With Somalia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.