Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,017 members, 7,953,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

Eminem Releases Surprise New Album, Apologizes To Rihanna For.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eminem Releases Surprise New Album, Apologizes To Rihanna For.. (573 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky / Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eminem Releases Surprise New Album, Apologizes To Rihanna For.. by emmy512: 3:04am On Dec 20, 2020
Eminem has just dropped a surprise new album, and one of the tracks offers an apology to Rihanna for an old transgression.

At midnight on Thursday, CNN reports, Slim Shady released Music to Be Murdered By — Side B, described as a “companion” to his 11th studio album, Music to Be Murdered By.
Produced by Eminem and Dr. Dre, the new album also features DJ Premier, Ty Dolla $ign, and Sly Pyper.

One of the 16 new tracks on the album is “Zeus”, which includes an apology to Rihanna over some decade-old lyrics that leaked last year, in which Eminem rapped that he “sided” with Chris Brown after his guilty plea on charges of felony assault against Rihanna.

“But, me, long as I re-promise to be honest / And wholeheartedly, apologies, Rihanna,” Eminem raps in the new song. “For that song that leaked, I’m sorry, Ri / It wasn’t meant to cause you grief. Regardless, it was wrong of me.”

https://okmagazine.com/news/eminem-apologize-rihanna-zeus-chris-brown-domestic-abuse/

Re: Eminem Releases Surprise New Album, Apologizes To Rihanna For.. by Mokason288(m): 5:19am On Dec 20, 2020
King Eminem and Queen Rihanna
Re: Eminem Releases Surprise New Album, Apologizes To Rihanna For.. by Barka00(m): 5:29am On Dec 20, 2020
King of Rappers
Re: Eminem Releases Surprise New Album, Apologizes To Rihanna For.. by Fvckhypocrite(f): 5:49am On Dec 20, 2020
Eminem My guy
Re: Eminem Releases Surprise New Album, Apologizes To Rihanna For.. by mayor1814: 11:13am On Dec 20, 2020
EMINEM BABA , one of d greatest rap artist of all times. Always in ma top 3.

(1) (Reply)

Moment Ella Nnabuchi Displays Her Tw3rking Skills With 4 Views On IG. VIDEO / Mercy Eke Finally Replies Those Dragging Her For Not Celebrating Nengi On Her Bi / Shade Ladipo Throws Shade At Tacha For Making A Big Deal Out Of Nicki Minaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.