Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,792 members, 7,862,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

Shiloh 2020: I Wasn’t Called To Ministry ― Bishop Oyedepo - Christiangospel TV - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2020: I Wasn’t Called To Ministry ― Bishop Oyedepo - Christiangospel TV (206 Views)

BREAKING: Apostle Johnson Suleman 2021 Prophecy- Christiangospel TV / Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) / Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiloh 2020: I Wasn’t Called To Ministry ― Bishop Oyedepo - Christiangospel TV by daveobasi1: 3:44am On Dec 20, 2020
Shiloh 2020: I wasn’t called to ministry ― Bishop Oyedepo - ChristianGospel TV

Bishop of the Living Faith Church, LFC, worldwide David Oyedepo, on Saturday disclosed that his love for serving God launched him into prophetic ministry. Speaking at the Shiloh 2020 concluded impartation service, he said: “I wasn’t called to ministry. I just love serving the Lord. “I went on a mountain for three days fasting, praying and searching the scriptures, the first day, a snake fell in front of me, by the 3rd day, behold I heard God say to me ‘Behold, I have touched your tongue with coal of fire, as you say it, you see it.

“There is nothing magical in the kingdom. Everything follows God laid down procedures. … I am not called a leader, God only pay labourers. Only labouring leaders live a profitable life, setting exemplary life for others to follow. “In spite of Covid-19 noisesome pestilence, we planted 10,000 Churches without raising an offering. We will show the devil and his agents pepper.”

Source : https://christiangospeltv..com/2020/12/shiloh-2020-i-wasnt-called-to-ministry.html
Re: Shiloh 2020: I Wasn’t Called To Ministry ― Bishop Oyedepo - Christiangospel TV by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:37am On Dec 20, 2020
The idea of someone having to wait for God to call them first before they answer is man-made. When God is looking, seeking and searching for whom He's send, people are still waiting for God to call them.

You can't continue to live a life contrary to God's Will and be working all sorts of iniquity and still expect God to be attracted to you. God can only be attracted to those who do things that are attractive to Him.

That's how He found David. Not this one but the man after God's heart.

So if you want God to find you, you must be the kind of man He is searching for and seeks like David was.

God bless.
Re: Shiloh 2020: I Wasn’t Called To Ministry ― Bishop Oyedepo - Christiangospel TV by Fahdiga(m): 5:28am On Dec 20, 2020
Only God knows who is genuine
Re: Shiloh 2020: I Wasn’t Called To Ministry ― Bishop Oyedepo - Christiangospel TV by chatinent: 6:27am On Dec 20, 2020
“God called me. ”

The greatest lie of all times.
Re: Shiloh 2020: I Wasn’t Called To Ministry ― Bishop Oyedepo - Christiangospel TV by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 20, 2020
the way God dey call people ehn
you go wonder where God dey charge him phone?
Re: Shiloh 2020: I Wasn’t Called To Ministry ― Bishop Oyedepo - Christiangospel TV by paxonel(m): 6:35am On Dec 20, 2020
Naturally, anyone believing that there is a God will have this desire to serve him in whatever capacity, but by the time you are going to the extreme due to your desire to serve God...
Re: Shiloh 2020: I Wasn’t Called To Ministry ― Bishop Oyedepo - Christiangospel TV by CodeTemplar: 6:36am On Dec 20, 2020
PopSmoke:
the way God dey call people ehn

you go wonder where God dey charge him phone?
The one he used to call the apostles abi...
Re: Shiloh 2020: I Wasn’t Called To Ministry ― Bishop Oyedepo - Christiangospel TV by CodeTemplar: 6:38am On Dec 20, 2020
Fahdiga:
Only God knows who is genuine
So genuineness can only originate from calling?

(1) (Reply)

This Former Muslim Man Gave His Life To Jesus In The Lords Chosen / Pope Francis Changes Church Law So Women Can Read At Mass But Can’t Be Priests / Something Important About The Woman And The Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.