Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

I'd Love To Collaborate With Burna Boy And Wizkid — American Rapper, Saweetie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'd Love To Collaborate With Burna Boy And Wizkid — American Rapper, Saweetie (722 Views)

Fans React As Wizkid's American Ex, Justine Skye Post Curvy Pictures For Valenti / "Nobody Knows Wizkid" - American Dj's Declare On Live Podcast / Olamide Set To Collaborate With Teddy-A Of BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'd Love To Collaborate With Burna Boy And Wizkid — American Rapper, Saweetie by IamHeWrites: 4:57am On Dec 20, 2020
Nigerian musicians, Burna Boy and Wizkid, have no doubt put their music on the global map as they have gained the attention of a number of international stars, Igbere TV reports.

Some people have described the two musicians as some of the biggest talent exports from the country and they are not far from right.

Just recently, American singer, Saweetie, expressed her desire to work with the two music stars.

In a video making the rounds on social media, the young lady was asked to mention five artistes she would love to have collaboration with and the two Nigerian stars were also named.

According to her, she would like to work with Rihanna, Kaash Paige, Brent Faiyaz, Burna Boy and Wizkid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC37C7x8jbg

https://igberetvnews.com/1375953/love-collaborate-burna-boy-wizkid-american-rapper-saweetie/

Lalasticlala

Re: I'd Love To Collaborate With Burna Boy And Wizkid — American Rapper, Saweetie by chatinent: 6:11am On Dec 20, 2020
I am not a hater but believe me, if Lil Wayne could see the music spotlight for singing nonsense, America is a shithole itself.

He's just the Naira Marley of Nigeria.

Wizkid has been dropping trash lately. I prefer the collab with Oluwaburna.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'd Love To Collaborate With Burna Boy And Wizkid — American Rapper, Saweetie by lkillbrokehoes: 6:17am On Dec 20, 2020
chatinent:
I am not a hater but believe me, if Lil Wayne could see the music spotlight for singing nonsense, America is a shithole itself.

Your opinion dosen't matter, what she saw in wizkid you can never see it, so stop hating.

1 Like

Re: I'd Love To Collaborate With Burna Boy And Wizkid — American Rapper, Saweetie by meobizy(f): 6:25am On Dec 20, 2020
Who? Which song does she have? All these names that one only sees on Nairaland, sha.
Re: I'd Love To Collaborate With Burna Boy And Wizkid — American Rapper, Saweetie by chatinent: 6:29am On Dec 20, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Your opinion dosen't matter, what she saw in wizkid you can never see it, so stop hating.

You may feel your opinion matters too.
Re: I'd Love To Collaborate With Burna Boy And Wizkid — American Rapper, Saweetie by Bornsinner7: 6:55am On Dec 20, 2020
It's going to be a terrible Collab..
Re: I'd Love To Collaborate With Burna Boy And Wizkid — American Rapper, Saweetie by RapistOnBail: 7:39am On Dec 20, 2020
grin

Frog voice fa?
Re: I'd Love To Collaborate With Burna Boy And Wizkid — American Rapper, Saweetie by OKorowanta: 10:38am On Dec 20, 2020
The frog communities holding an emergency meeting tonight.
Unacceptable!
Re: I'd Love To Collaborate With Burna Boy And Wizkid — American Rapper, Saweetie by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 20, 2020
chatinent:

Exactly.
If Cardi Trashi B could see the music spotlight for singing trash, shows generally, music industry in recent times is a shadow of what it used to be.
Gone are those days when best of the best are the ones in charge. At the moment wack, talentless clout chasers see music industry as an avenue to get the attention they desire.
This present Indomie generation or whatever they call it is the wackest of all time, too many wacks dominating every facet.
The so called Wizkid himself is only riding the back of numerous zombies the society is blessed with, the real Wizkid vanished a long time ago. The other frogged voice is even worse, just playing on the minds of ignorant zombies called fans, populating this shiit hole. In reality, he's nothing more than a glorified Patapaa.
Same way the other wack frog, self-acclaimed dancehall artist who calls himself Shatta Wale plays games with Ghanaians' minds while a talented singer like Fuse ODG is not given the proper recognition.

Anyway, it's refreshing to see Burna making waves, at least for now, he has shown he has something to offer.
So far, the boy is good. It was Burna's track that saved the whole trashy Brown skin girl album.

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Drake Follows Hyzah (a Young Upcoming Musician) And He Also Messaged Him / Could This Be Nwaamaikpe? / Davido And Drake Link Up In Houston To Shoot "E Choke" Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.