Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,198 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Second Wave Of COVID 19: Another Lockdown Roam In Nigeria. NCDC Warn Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second Wave Of COVID 19: Another Lockdown Roam In Nigeria. NCDC Warn Nigerians (1113 Views)

Further Petrol Price Hike Likely, Marketers Warn Nigerians / COVID-19: Another Batch Of 23 Nigerian Returnees From Togo Arrive Seme Border / Covid 19: Another Evidence Affirming What Pastor Chris Said. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Second Wave Of COVID 19: Another Lockdown Roam In Nigeria. NCDC Warn Nigerians by WazobiaNEWS(f): 7:05am On Dec 20, 2020
We know you love Christ Jesus who's birth happens to be the epic center of the season, but if we may ask, please remember how important your family and loved one means to you, Be Safe, Stay Safe, and please avoid all traveling for now. NCDC To Nigerians as cases for COVID 19 spike up

Nigeria has entered her Second wave of COVID 19, said the Chairman Presidential Task Force For COVID 19

More cases are to be recorded during the festive season with a possible Nationwide lockdown in January if Nigerians fail to abide by the COVID 19 protocols.

https://afrinotes.com/second-wave-of-covid-19-another-lockdown-roam-in-nigeria-ncdc-warn-nigerians/

Stay Safe, And Possible Avoid All Travelling for now. The Government Warns
Re: Second Wave Of COVID 19: Another Lockdown Roam In Nigeria. NCDC Warn Nigerians by Fvckhypocrite(f): 7:09am On Dec 20, 2020
Nawoo
Abeg who go teach me fx
Make i learn new thing 4 this second lockup(down)
Re: Second Wave Of COVID 19: Another Lockdown Roam In Nigeria. NCDC Warn Nigerians by DICKstractor: 7:11am On Dec 20, 2020
cheesy

No be only second wave, na spotting wave

1 Like

Re: Second Wave Of COVID 19: Another Lockdown Roam In Nigeria. NCDC Warn Nigerians by alawiiyeyoruba1: 7:14am On Dec 20, 2020
Let this Covid end with 2020, we can't afford to start a new year like this.

Aso-Oke also called Ofi is a type of hand-made fabric usually done by weaving and this art of weaving and styling of this particular fabric material originated from the Yorubas ........ read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/aso-ofi/
Re: Second Wave Of COVID 19: Another Lockdown Roam In Nigeria. NCDC Warn Nigerians by Skmoda360(m): 7:20am On Dec 20, 2020
Nobody will comply to this bullshit.....messed up country when others are getting vaccine, they are talking about second wave ....

1 Like

Re: Second Wave Of COVID 19: Another Lockdown Roam In Nigeria. NCDC Warn Nigerians by 10kgod(m): 7:22am On Dec 20, 2020
I think the people at the helm of power want to suffer for 600 years if they implement another lock down without providing normalities.

sad sad
Re: Second Wave Of COVID 19: Another Lockdown Roam In Nigeria. NCDC Warn Nigerians by WazobiaNEWS(f): 7:26am On Dec 20, 2020
20 million vaccine has been ordered

arriving to 9ja soon

Skmoda360:
Nobody will comply to this bullshit.....messed up country when others are getting vaccine, they are talking about second wave ....
Re: Second Wave Of COVID 19: Another Lockdown Roam In Nigeria. NCDC Warn Nigerians by Skmoda360(m): 7:27am On Dec 20, 2020
WazobiaNEWS:
20 million vaccine has been ordered

arriving to 9ja soon

For 200 million plus population....it's only the elites that will benefit....mehn!!! I just don't like this country anymore.
Re: Second Wave Of COVID 19: Another Lockdown Roam In Nigeria. NCDC Warn Nigerians by streetsoldier1(m): 7:33am On Dec 20, 2020
abeg make the elites take the vaccine alone ooo. They poor have suffered enough so no need to torture them further with vaccine to alter their DNA
Re: Second Wave Of COVID 19: Another Lockdown Roam In Nigeria. NCDC Warn Nigerians by pendusky(m): 7:37am On Dec 20, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Nawoo

Abeg who go teach me fx

Make i learn new thing 4 this second lockup(down)

I can be your tutor. Copy and paste and make profit
Re: Second Wave Of COVID 19: Another Lockdown Roam In Nigeria. NCDC Warn Nigerians by WazobiaNEWS(f): 7:59am On Dec 20, 2020
70% of Nigerians are not even interested with the vaccine

Churches has also warn their members to stay away from the vaccine shot

Du 2021 COVID 19 Vaccination will be a big topic in Nigeria

Till then

Stay safe

Skmoda360:

For 200 million plus population....it's only the elites that will benefit....mehn!!! I just don't like this country anymore.
Re: Second Wave Of COVID 19: Another Lockdown Roam In Nigeria. NCDC Warn Nigerians by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:07am On Dec 20, 2020
pendusky:

I can be your tutor. Copy and paste and make profit
Really?

how can we connect ? Let me know more about the stuff
Re: Second Wave Of COVID 19: Another Lockdown Roam In Nigeria. NCDC Warn Nigerians by obama30: 8:22am On Dec 20, 2020
WazobiaNEWS:
We know you love Christ Jesus who's birth happens to be the epic center of the season, but if we may ask, please remember how important your family and loved one means to you, Be Safe, Stay Safe, and please avoid all traveling for now. NCDC To Nigerians as cases for COVID 19 spike up

More cases are to be recorded during the festive season with a possible Nationwide lockdown in January if Nigerians fail to abide by the COVID 19 protocols.

https://afrinotes.com/second-wave-of-covid-19-another-lockdown-roam-in-nigeria-ncdc-warn-nigerians/

Stay Safe, And Possible Avoid All Travelling for now. The Government Warns

As the first world lockdown didn't stop covid19 from spreading, is it the second lockdown can stop it?

There's travel restrictions yet it continues to spread, mean even if people were lock inside their rooms it will continue to spread.

Why is it that the virus return back immediately Trump lost election.

Why is it that Nigeria government emitates bad things easily and applies it immediately.

Many countries try all their best to assist citizens recover from last lockdown. In Nigeria case they introduce taxi when you pay rent.

Now some countries are fighting hard to get the vaccine to reduce the virus infection, in Nigeria case, they are warning for second lockdown.

All the millions dollar given to Nigeria by EU and world bank to assist masses, goes into infrastructure of the elites and assist the northern side, which are the only Nigerians whey is issues concerns benefits.

Nigerians should start warning the government that we can't afford to seat at home in hunger again, Niger republic citizens does it and get their freedom.

Imagine Introducing another lockdown by January, is as starting Monday morning without mission.
Re: Second Wave Of COVID 19: Another Lockdown Roam In Nigeria. NCDC Warn Nigerians by Blackmoran(m): 9:21am On Dec 20, 2020
What is the did defination of "insanity". Please can someone tell me
And secondly the covid virus has 92 percentage rate of survival, which is no different from malaria and minor sickness.
And thirdly if there is another lockdown will convid eventually pack is bag and go back to whuan in China where it was born?
And finally I don't believe in conspiracy theory but with this covid and forcing people to be vaccinated am having a change of mind...
Re: Second Wave Of COVID 19: Another Lockdown Roam In Nigeria. NCDC Warn Nigerians by adadike(f): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2020
Ndi Ara! Try it and see how wounded lions behave. The previous lock down, you guys hoarded palliatives, you gave us nothing. Many people starved , some died of hunger, some committed suicide , many lost their jobs. Now, you guys are planning the second wave of punishing Nigerians. Start it, we are waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Wave Of COVID 19: Another Lockdown Roam In Nigeria. NCDC Warn Nigerians by Jostoman: 10:32am On Dec 20, 2020
Sanwo olu and buhari should get their vampire army ready to shoot us as usual because we will not take that rubbish this time around.

(1) (Reply)

Asari Is On His Own: Ijaw Distances But That's Not Enough / Uzodinma's Location Still Unknown As Imo Burns / Twitter Writes President Buhari Seeking Restoration Of Access In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.