Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Confusion On Twitter As Lady Celebrate Her Mom's 31st Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Confusion On Twitter As Lady Celebrate Her Mom's 31st Birthday (800 Views)

#ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha / Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Wife, Simi's 31st Birthday / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confusion On Twitter As Lady Celebrate Her Mom's 31st Birthday by Instablogger9ja(m): 8:27am On Dec 20, 2020
A Nigerian Lady named Emy George took to her Twitter handle to celebrate and wish her mother a happy 31st birthday but the news has brought heat exchange from Twitter users.

Read more
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2020/12/confusion-on-twitter-as-lady-celebrate.html

1 Share

Re: Confusion On Twitter As Lady Celebrate Her Mom's 31st Birthday by Cubana04: 8:29am On Dec 20, 2020
This one no be true
Re: Confusion On Twitter As Lady Celebrate Her Mom's 31st Birthday by fati2001(m): 8:34am On Dec 20, 2020

so confused

but you guys look cute.
Re: Confusion On Twitter As Lady Celebrate Her Mom's 31st Birthday by madan(f): 8:37am On Dec 20, 2020
what if she's fifteen and her mother was sixteen when she gave birth to her
Re: Confusion On Twitter As Lady Celebrate Her Mom's 31st Birthday by Officialgarri: 8:43am On Dec 20, 2020
madan:
what if she's fifteen and her mother was sixteen when she gave birth to her
Let's assume you are correct.

But I think a woman could appear so old at this young age because of her promiscuous lifestyle.

I can swear on my third testicle that this woman ain't married if she's truly 31

1 Like

Re: Confusion On Twitter As Lady Celebrate Her Mom's 31st Birthday by Bornsinner7: 8:45am On Dec 20, 2020
is ok
Re: Confusion On Twitter As Lady Celebrate Her Mom's 31st Birthday by madan(f): 8:47am On Dec 20, 2020
Officialgarri:

But I think a woman could appear so old at this young age because of her promiscuous lifestyle.

I can swear on my third testicle that this woman ain't married if she's truly 31

You are not far from the truth. If she's actually 31, then she looks older than her age
Re: Confusion On Twitter As Lady Celebrate Her Mom's 31st Birthday by DaddyRochie1642: 9:49am On Dec 20, 2020
Officialgarri:

Oga i can also swear that you don't have a third testicle grin
Re: Confusion On Twitter As Lady Celebrate Her Mom's 31st Birthday by Jodha(f): 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
How old was she when she birthed yhu then? Clout..

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Loses Dad To Hit-and-run Driver / Singer Timaya Knocks Pastors Who Own Private Jets / Nigerian Artiste, Mr P Celebrates Chelsea FC Ahead Of UCF Final, Lifts Trophy In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.